Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (46835 Views)

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by biacan(f): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Why must he wast her time serves him right
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by lelvin(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
When you f*uck with psychos that's what happens
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Apina(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
I'm not in support of such actions but sincerely, I don't blame her even though what she did was stupid. The problem with so many relationships is that people have forgotten its primary purpose. A man/woman gets to spend two, three or more years with someone and u just wake up one day and tell them u r not interested anymore for one reason or the other and u expects things to go back to normal. I believe If u go into a relationship, within six months max, u should be certain where its heading, no wisdom in wasting the other persons time and resources. He was lucky she didn't burn him alive

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by guru90: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:
So that is all that nigga gonna say? undecided report her azz to the police da fuq.

Police can't solve this kinda problem because car is already #burnt
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
This is highly ridiculous even though I've seen something like this before. May God never let one fall in the hand of an evil woman that will burn down your properties

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2017
He should be happy,he just dodged a bullet, such a person can devolve and commit murder and even cover it up ,such people are unstable ,he should run away from her

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by justiniyke29: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2017
chai, d guy don chop her past nd present. he met a well nd left a dam, now he wants 2 leave.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Gotze1: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Do this kind thing to me and I will burn your beauty with acid. Then we will know who will fell hurt.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by miqos02(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2017
bad
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by turner3(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2017
Come try am for Nigeria.. .haha wa Fe LA

Uwejew hegu tewa
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by habsydiamond(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
you dey talk sweet dick because no be u she roast abi... u need to careful with ladies u use ur said 'sweet Dick's with , if u want to roasted like Christmas goat.... receive brain pls
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by NisforNicky: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
diz is y i am praudly lez
stewpeed men
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by omoiyalayi(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Insecure woman

Nonsense

They are everywhere o guys be careful

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by promzy555(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Kill d car don't kill the man... grin
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by BruncleZuma: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Dear boys, stop dipping your peckers in crazy, the end there of is destruction...

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by habsydiamond(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2017
some people with the fried brains sha... so Na the burning go settle am abi.... that's why some people are afraid of getting married to some ladies with bad attitudes. I pity pesin wey go marry this one oo. cos if she no see car burn she go roast her husband like bush meat ni.....
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Mufasa27(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Na all dis long south African mumu, sh!t no fit happened for here... Na to use the girl do ritual, gather money buy G-wagon. NO TIME angry sad
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Miles300: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2017
She must buy I m back or I put her ass in jail
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Tapujoma: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Buy any of our clean tokunbo cars(US used) at affordable prices and get a 2 month free servicing from our auto clinic.

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by IYANGBALI: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2017
That will not bring back her pussssy to the may the guy met her. He must have chop the girl buraticiously with different styles
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2017
d guy cuccumber must be sugar/honey coated

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by femijohnsean(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Samsung Galaxy note8 for sale. contact this no if u are interested 08060079936

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2017
NisforNicky:
diz is y i am praudly lez

stewpeed men
aunty I sell cucumber o,big size, giant size and extra giant size dey
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by dingbang(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
I thank God I am single..I no wan break person heart again
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by coputa(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Don't ever date a girl(woman) that has a high temperament(hidden madness) If he has married her,he would have been sentenced to eternal dungeon.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by simplyOJ(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm... Relationship challenges. The road is filled with butter, juice, spikes and torns.

The decision you make when you stumble on any of those things above, tends to define you as a person.

I really wonder when the hate thing begins to crawl in, when probably just some few weeks or days back, they possibly where curdling and expressing their love for each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by seanswitch(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
I'll have her arrested. She'll pay for the car. Then I'll dump her for real
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
If I were the guy I'll make sure she pay for the damages. Rubbish!

This is why I left Earth
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by NisforNicky: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
IYANGBALI:
aunty I sell cucumber o,big size, giant size and extra giant size dey

ewww
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by EmmyDJourno: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Stupid women show signs in relationships, but guys tend to overlook em angry

If I sense a certain level of stupidity in a chick, we not going past 2weeks after the first Bleep angry

Torch my car, better go report yourself to the cops and get locked up, cause imma hit u up when the dust settles, and noone sees me coming angry

STUPID CHICKS angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.