Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (46837 Views)

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by IamProdigy: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
People get mind sha!!

LETS MAKE YOU A BIZCARD AND LETTER HEAD AT 1K.....We also have the logo package.

See signature for link and contacts..
Let's Get Creative!
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Well he must have burnt her pûssy too cheesy

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Gkemz: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Let the dude press charges against her because if he chooses to neglect her or what the jilted bitch is capable of doing and replaces another car, she may most like burn that too. His life and that of the new babe are in danger for dumping an old bitch as if na by force.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by olabrad: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
ubunja:
burn my car and i burn your father's house.
fair and square.

And you will be arrested for arson. Simple and short
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by GeeString: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2017
For unknown reasons, pocohantas chose not to comment on this. grin

Our online chest beating feminist refused to say a word despite viewing this thread for a long time.

"Hypocrisy is a tribute that vice pays to virtue"– François de La Rochefoucauld

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Syphonn(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by zeenaman: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
noblealuu:

The nigga is not sounding pained at all...
and that makes me doubt the story

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by 360command: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
I did lock the girls sorry ass in prison.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Mrnairalandd: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Me, i ll kill her. No joke! I ll literally kill her.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by toprealman: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2017
ubunja:
fair and square.
If there is on or anything to burn brah. Pray not to be in that spot....if you finally experience such, move on!
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by josite: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
ubunja:
fair and square.

and her father happens to be a battalion commander and he is not the one that burns your car..
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by sms87: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2017
What i think is that the man had Bleep the girl die and the girl feeled betrayed
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2017
This is a typical example of an end time girl!

Women have to realize that not every relationship leads to marriage. The guy has some reasons to have dropped her.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by StankovicEgeni(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2017
mizchoc:
maybe he dated her for like 7 years and promised marriage and now he wants to move on..
Or maybe not
Buh whatever the reason is, this is extreme

The guy should be grateful she didn't kill him
Y9u are right . If they'd dated for long and the guy woke one morning, calling it quits, after promising her heavens then he deserves it and even if she caused it , he should have forgiven her if he really loved her cos love covers sin .
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by greatman247(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2017
ubunja:
fair and square.

You're so right in the end the dude still will marry her.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by epc007(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2017
wawuuu!! cheesy this is end time thingz indeed [b][/b]
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by DianaJ(f): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Isok everyone is looking at the physical damage coolu never can tell how many yrs the guy meant HV made her wait only to tell her its over,after she meant have driven away better men cry cry

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by wtfcoded: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2017
E no fit happen 4 here nah.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Ctrlsolutn: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2017
I am an independent girl. I don't need a guy's money or material assistance to survive, but any guy that takes my virginity (deflower) should be ready to marry me.

When a lady speaks like this, a man should observe her level of seriousness n be careful otherwise any kind of error afterwards COULD LEAD TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Olatara(f): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2017
NisforNicky:
diz is y i am praudly lez
stewpeed men
Dey will roast u alive now, please cover ur head
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Kobicove(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2017
If I were the guy the lady will not live to tell the story! undecided
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Ferguson0709: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2017
I weak.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Dollabiz: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Oh.my.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by ubunja(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2017
olabrad:

And you will be arrested for arson. Simple and short
atleast free accomodation for me. while her family remains homeless.
i win

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by ubunja(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2017
josite:

and her father happens to be a battalion commander and he is not the one that burns your car..
its his fault he didnt teach his daughter self control and respect for other people's property.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2017
some men though...
I imagine he probably dated her from some yrs and promised her marriage. maybe she had even planned her wedding. I don't get what else would make her this bitter
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Galantsantana(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2017
cummando:
Na the ijekuje chop chop anyhow wey the guy chop the girl punna na I'm vex her. As in chop without mercy
Bad guy
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by meliziz12(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Some Women shaa..!!!

For their mind, they are the only ones entitled to doing the dumping and they expect you to understand and move on....
so far they still want you ...u must stay ooo
.I love that,ladies dumping their man would wish he grabs and leave them alone bug leaving hem is war

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Shaw007(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
he should consider himself lucky, i think he got off easy, she could have killed him.

she can still kill him, so he should be careful, and get a restraining order or something, after he charges her for arson and destruction of property.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ctrlsolutn:
I am an independent girl. I don't need a guy's money or material assistance to survive, but any guy that takes my virginity (deflower) should be ready to marry me.

When a lady speaks like this, a man should observe her level of seriousness n be careful otherwise any kind of error afterwards COULD LEAD TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
Lmao!!!! Lefulefu come and see ooh
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Bamz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:
So that is all that nigga gonna say? undecided report her azz to the police da fuq.

Exactly, except that there is more to the story. She and her family would pay for the car.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by olabrad: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
ubunja:

atleast free accomodation for me. while her family remains homeless.
i win

I'm certain you know better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.