Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (46838 Views)

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by girl4rmspace(f): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
dasauce:
Once had a girl like her...every time I want out, she'll come aggressively at me, locate my phone and smash to the wall.. Na style style I take dump her sorry ass..

What did u do when she smashed your phone and how did u dump her
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Akinbahm(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Some Women shaa..!!!

For their mind, they are the only ones entitled to doing the dumping and they expect you to understand and move on....
so far they still want you ...u must stay ooo
I thought am the only one that have this mentality against girls but I must commend you bro u nailed it...
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Macmoni(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
naw dat is love
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Akinbahm:

I thought am the only one that have this mentality against girls but I must commend you bro u nailed it...

We have the same mentality brother....

i think it's the sexx issue that makes them behave this way......they all see sexx as a great favour and usual ultimate contribution n all relationship...so when the guy wants to leave, the "use and dump" syndrome now sets in cos they'll start seeing it as, they did u a great favour now u wanna run away..

But if it's them that wants to walk away...they still see it as "shebi I've given u the ultimate favour(sex) u shouldn't feel bad....
They won't see it as using and dumping the guy ooo but still as a favour for allowing u have sex with dem and still be free to take another chic..
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by positivetaught: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
If I were her ex then she need to watch her sorry back,I will definitely teach her a lesson she will forever live to remember.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao!!!! Lefulefu come and see ooh
bro no mess with dat babe oocheesy.na babes like dat if u offend dem u might wake up one morning and find out u pingololess (she cut off ur d!ck)dont mess with an angry virgincheesy.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
bro no mess with dat babe oocheesy.na babes like dat if u offend dem u might wake up one morning and find out u pingololess (she cut off ur d!ck)dont mess with an angry virgincheesy.
Nna thats why I dey avoid them ooh! Ah no want wahala my brother
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by RillJ(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thats arson right there, could earn her 14 to Life behind civilization.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nna thats why I dey avoid them ooh! Ah no want wahala my brother
thank god u no be virgin hunter.dem boku herecheesy.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
thank god u no be virgin hunter.dem boku herecheesy.
Lol so virgin Hunters plenty here for this our 21st century? Wetin them wan use virginity do where them no be virgin? You can't give what you don't have ooh! Ma own be say I just hate the sight of blood.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nogobase(f): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
thnk God d guy no marry her..any small tin she for cucuma burn d guy family...relationship is not by force..such anger is not called for.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
ubunja:
burn my car and i burn your father's house. fair and square.
Guy you nice o , I'll burn down her village
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by iamdapsyj(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Some Women shaa..!!!

For their mind, they are the only ones entitled to doing the dumping and they expect you to understand and move on....
so far they still want you ...u must stay ooo

God bless you for this statement. MOST ladies believe its their exclusive right to do the dumping and moving on. I don't understand why that is...
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Sierusvirus(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
hyfr:
Seems I'm the only one thinking about it. But since it's the US it's going to slide easily. Try m for phc, all man go join hand beat that demon comot ur body burn u ontop
Bro, true talk.
The kind of beating she go receive even burn her to death and title her as a thief that was caught. Case closed.
My car is burnt and she also is burnt.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by bitchcrafts: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eleribu! Awon omo irankiran po ninu awon omo akata yi ju sa. Ko tie mo owo lowo!
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by laliga01: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Apina:
I'm not in support of such actions but sincerely, I don't blame her even though what she did was stupid. The problem with so many relationships is that people have forgotten its primary purpose. A man/woman gets to spend two, three or more years with someone and u just wake up one day and tell them u r not interested anymore for one reason or the other and u expects things to go back to normal. I believe If u go into a relationship, within six months max, u should be certain where its heading, no wisdom in wasting the other persons time and resources. He was lucky she didn't burn him alive
all this sympathy talk is because its a lady that was affected. If it was the other way round, it would have been he should moved on. Some pple men dnt have feelings, they use battery.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Apina(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
laliga01:
all this sympathy talk is because its a lady that was affected. If it was the other way round, it would have been he should moved on. Some pple men dnt have feelings, they use battery.
Perhaps u didn't read carefully what I said cos if u did, u wouldn't have come up with this
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by dasauce(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
girl4rmspace:

What did u do when she smashed your phone and how did u dump her

I bet you don't wanna know, at the height of the whole ish, I remember she came to the house, started acting like she wasn't my guest, and a call came into my phone.. So she sense it was a girl and the next thing, she rose with fury and started assaulting me, infact she almost dismount the TV from the wall. Since then all my friends that was her pal began acting up and showing her a wavy stances.. So I disappeared, and didn't even stress the 'breakup', I only ensure we don't cross part.
Re: Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her by Ellabae(f): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2017
I am not in support of the girl did anyway but the guys must have really wasted her time, resources, and devotion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" / Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.