Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) (51709 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by delishpot: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
She don sharp mouth pass boundary grin . Guys need to learn how to ignore these kinds of matter sha. E dey pain but better walk away than have unecessary police wahala.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

#Eco99#
so true
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Crixina(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
How insensitive people are, I just keep reading how insulting ladies are, no one has said anything about how wrong it is of the guy to beat a woman to a point where she went into coma, ask yourselves, if she were to be a man, would you all be sounding that way, or if the lady had died, would he tell the court of law that he was being verbally abused that's why he killed her.

Well, I guess he did chose his victim carefully.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
loneatar:
commann shut up! I plainly understand what she wrote sad tho english is not father dialect
The same way Christainity or Islam is not our fathers religion... But how do you Christains/Muslims Judge people who are traditionalists in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by donb06: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
mk dat guy no try am for bayelsa girl o....... for here i dey serve one boy go beat female corper we fellow corpers go meet the guy dey warn am d guy dey claim........ omo d nxt day guys enta community with machine guns. dem come our lodge we no knw say d girl don call em brothers (confirm militants). na god save em life tho em lose one leg cus dem gve am six bullets for leg. from dat day i swear nt to do anytn wit bayelsa babe.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Ejytex(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

U want to tell me d female corper did nt insult him

Dat she calmly expressed herself as portrayed above n he got aggressive

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha
I blame Fair & White nd others

U think i will believe you
U think i will tell you sorry
U think im a JJC in this type of case

Mtchewwww

In dis harsh economy you expect me to be going about n dashing people Sorry?

#Eco99#
Hahahaha u dey vex oooo
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 86bee(f): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies
really! anoda animal talking! girls beware of ds wild dog!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
86bee:
n wt if she dies in d process? u will still remember ur mothers quote. my friend use ur head. wt is wrong is wrong. he shld try it wth his fellow men.
no be everybody sabi hold their temper for long before lashing out , and as for me if anybody like rain curses upandan na look i go dey look u if na girl or simply waka commot
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wait o.... Beating aside, what kind of graduates are we turning out these days, edakun??
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Syphonn(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by linked: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Crixina:
How insensitive people are, I just keep reading how insulting ladies are, no one has said anything about how wrong it is of the guy to beat a woman to a point where she went into coma, ask yourselves, if she were to be a man, would you all be sounding that way, or if the lady had died, would he tell the court of law that he was being verbally abused that's why he killed her.

Well, I guess he did chose his victim carefully.
Dear, what happened was bad. It is not justifiable. But the point I keeping making is that even if the guy in question is jailed, it wouldn't undo the harm the lady has suffered. If she had died, it would have been her complete loss. So, always learn to avoid situations like this and before a heated situation degenerate, Take Your Leave. That is the course of wisdom. Take my word for it, for that guy to have gone to the extent of transiting her to a state of comatose, he is prepared for the worst that may happen. Use your head oo

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by bitchcrafts: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
See how she was recounting her ordeal like a 2 year old. This is too watery abeg.

In other news, the guy might happen to be having anger issues. He needs help before he becomes something else. But, you know, this is Nigeria. No help shall come his way till thine kingdom come. grin

So, sorry for your series of calamities young corper, head damage, choked neck and all. Next time, learn to watch your mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Wagasigiungu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
See grammer. How many lines of words without adequate punctuations and paragraphs. Afterwards na kaduna state teachers dem go dey yab upandan and this one too go follow join dem dey yab. Yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
She has sent me to the great beyond with her english....#IFaint
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
U didnt tell us what exactly transpired. That she ws beaten to coma because she requested for toilet key doesnt sound true, she must have done what deserves the beaten . Not taking side though bt jst curious. Most girls of these Days sound so unruly and arrogant
wat exactly does she need 2 do 2 deserv been beaten 2 a comma?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by nestaAK(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sorry Dear

Although we know this us not the complete story

But the guy has gat no chill at all...
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kobicove:
We need to hear the other side of the story...but then there is no justification for hitting another person

If there is no.justification then why do we need to hear the other side of the story? What use do we have for hearing the other side if not justification of the act?

Mr man next time just say what you really want to say instead of talking from both sides of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
The man in question is mean, crude not refined at all. That's no fair way to deal with a lady. I know our mouths be like parrot or razor at times but then!

Meanwhili, that Corp member should be ashamed of herself. You passed through a college? And you butcher English in this manner? Nigeria is in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by emmaliver(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sorry your parrot mouth earned you that. Wait o did you actually graduate with this kind of grammar? Hope your PPA is not a school. SMH
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by kullozone(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
U didnt tell us what exactly transpired. That she ws beaten to coma because she requested for toilet key doesnt sound true, she must have done what deserves the beaten . Not taking side though bt jst curious. Most girls of these Days sound so unruly and arrogant

Oga, so the guy no get mouth abi? It's true most of them sound rude and disrespectful... But If you can't counter her words, then you can ignore or walk away. The only time I'll support a brutal beating is when she attacks first... Then you can beat her to coma if you like... I fit dey help you video the beating sef, if na she first raise hand.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Why now?what did she did to him?
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=propanet post=62467177]She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies[/quoteoya clap for urself
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 2shure: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
she must have been rude.
light fools always feel. ause they light
men go dey beg them.
generally nigerian women are rude
proud
arrogant.
i hate dat look stretching your head to see whats inside my car esp at traffic light.
it disgusts me.
females are rude and speak rudely wit they smellin tongues and stinkin pussis
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Einl(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
creatorsverse:

Do u want someone to be ahead of u?

U must not be forceful in it. U must not be hard in it.
All we forceful Nigerians still one of the worlds poorest countries
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by DonroxyII: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
It doesn't matter what you believe , he beat a female corper ..... he don be for him ...!!!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
kullozone:

Oga, so the guy no get mouth abi? It's true most of them sound rude and disrespectful... But If you can't counter her words, then you can ignore or walk away. The only time I'll support a brutal beating is when she attacks first... Then you can beat her to coma if you like... I fit dey help you video the beating sef, if na she first raise hand.
so hw sure are u she wasnt the first to attack?
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Brush1: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
You weren't even present, and you chose to take sides?. Your sense of judgement requires reformation.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by joenor(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
My broda nine make buhari nor gree release job for our graduate... them dey disgrace person... chai
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont believe this story,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
All these girls with loose tongues.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie...no punctuation
And this one sef na GRADUATE?

'Before I said that FINISHED''
'He will not REFUND the key'
'He DRAWLED me on the floor'
shocked
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by mustafa006: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
You mean she narrated dis lies while she was coma
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Of course I don't condone violence but, her story-telling oozes out so much negatives about her attitude and character. There's more to the story!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by kullozone(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
so hw sure are u she wasnt the first to attack?

In that case, the beating is justified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.