Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) (51704 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Wallade:

It is easy for gullible people to mistake me for a woman beater based on my personal opinion. Especially because you fell for MMM, then you should be quite gullible and greedy.

Hahaha sorry dear, dts the past and it's gone. Next time, wat u do in the face of such allegations is to defend urself either expressly or via a reasonable response even if not connected to the issue at hand. Just showed how much of a looser u are with this response. Mark you! I'm carrying out investigation on u so that u can be brought to book cos I have no doubt u' there punching someone's daughter.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Wallade(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Hahaha sorry dear, dts the past and it's gone. Next time, wat u do in the face of such allegations is to defend urself either expressly or via a reasonable response even if not connected to the issue at hand. Just showed how much of a looser u are with this response. Mark you! I'm carrying out investigation on u so that u can be brought to book cos I have no doubt u' there punching someone's daughter.

grin inspector! "E pain am", endure your investigation.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Wallade:

grin inspector! "E pain am", endure your investigation.

I expected that as a man u will stop being childish and not respond to my numerous replies. But there he is talking plenty and even clapping back like a woman. U see my point? You're no man at all.
Waiting for ur next response. "Semiman"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.