Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) (51705 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 6UEE: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont believe this story,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
All these girls with loose tongues.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie...no punctuation
And this one sef na GRADUATE?

'Before I said that FINISHED''
'He will not REFUND the key'
'He DRAWLED me on the floor'
shocked
someone, please show me where i can faint

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by anoda(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:
Maybe d guy don try collect she no give am and he decided to get back at her... Any guy dat raises his hands on a woman is a goat...

wot abt the girl that raises her hand on a guy?!!! Wot s u call her?
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by anoda(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
6UEE:
someone, please show me where i can faint

lemme send you ma address......
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 6UEE: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
anoda:

lemme send you ma address......
I hope you get beta mattress and ac
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Lynnhill(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
The story didn't just add up.....he can't beat her for nothing.

And #propanet.....hear yourself talk. And in the end you'll call yourself human
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by mamachizzy(f): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
people who will say she got beaten cos she spoke to him with disrespect are those who have not served. In my ppa, if u even breath out loud, "u go chop beating" some of these places where corp members are posted are terrible. we are treated with so much scorn and when they rub LI's palm with a little oil, what ever happens to u, he/she wont say a word
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Lynnhill(f): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:

Ladies flocks around me like kilode because I don't take nonsense. They love me for it
I

Iffa hear

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

U want to tell me d female corper did nt insult him

Dat she calmly expressed herself as portrayed above n he got aggressive

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha
I blame Fair & White nd others

U think i will believe you
U think i will tell you sorry
U think im a JJC in this type of case

Mtchewwww

In dis harsh economy you expect me to be going about n dashing people Sorry?

#Eco99#

What I saw today makes me wonder if the same God that created man created women... God forbid!!!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kobicove:
We need to hear the other side of the story...but then there is no justification for hitting another person

Did you say no justification

Spare the rod and spoil the child... undecided
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
if she dies, she would have learnt a great lesson that will guide her through her next life...

I hate rude and saucy women, pardon me but I lack maturity...

You are welcome..

86bee:
pls use ur brain, under which condition shld u beat ur female employer? am sure u can do worse dn dt. n wt if she dies?
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
jonnytad:
I see no reason why d guy should beat a woman like that. No matter what her offence is. Many pple here are shouting 'one sided story ', 'she deserve it' It seems all of u can beat a woman

I hate it when people say "no matter what her offence is" what is all this naa
If a woman talking provocatively, she should learn to bear the consequence, after all we are "equal"... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
So it does not matter if she insulted him abi

Do you know verbal abuse is as bad if not worse than physical abuse

I don't pray for a day a rude woman will insult me, because me and her go kill ourselves on top the mata cry
greenek:

really, such comment from a sane person, i am really amazed.

Even if she insulted him, does it warrant physical abuse?

sometimes ehn, people should be prosecuted for their comment, because one can tell the kind of person they are..imagine what this person posted...
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Terrible English from a Corps member.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Silumi(f): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mwtch a generation without sense.see how you guys are defending wat he did by saying she is not saying the full story no matter what she did ... bearing someone to coma is unacceptable even if it was another Guy.#say no to violence#very useless man he can't go far in life he should read his Bible and see potential wife beater and child molester.oluwa protect us from all this devil's advocates

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
So no male corper dere? Ur story never complete!!!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Housing(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
So sad! Most of the guys didn't see anything wrong beaten a lady. When a lady abuse you verbally just ignore, if you can't try to her and get her arrested and press for charges. Now matter how rich and responsible you are your wife will provoke you with either ingratitude, insults or bad attitude. To those of you claiming strong guy. The stigma of being a wife beater before your neighbours most importantly your children will be a lifetime embarrassment

You better kill that monster superiority mentality before it destroy your life.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by mykel25(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
How can this goat wearing cassava packaged shirt beat a lady....wait oooo so two ladies no fit handle diz one bite reasonable flesh comot for him body...... Anyway m aware that there's always two sides of a story buh I won't support a woman beater no matter what went wrong
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by profmallor: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yes as must as ladies can be very annoying with their mouth this days, you must as a man remember that words spoken to you may hurt, but can not be used as evidence for your case, your hand marks on her however can. And there are tonnes of feminist groups that would jump on this and ridicule this man. They are coming for this guy now, and they would make an example of him, watch. Chris Brown's case is yet to end till date.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by profmallor: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bros calm down, if you are going somewhere in life be prepared to meet various humans in life - especially women, there is a set that the devil has unleashed at this time whose sole purpose is to anger you with their words, die in the process of being touched and cut shot men's destiny. I am not kidding o, beware of women.

Zeze06:

If a woman talking provocatively, she should learn to bear the consequence, after all we are "equal"... embarassed embarassed
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by mikeng: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
##Propanet I love you..i salute your courage, don't mind these bitches
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
profmallor:
Bros calm down, if you are going somewhere in life be prepared to meet various humans in life - especially women, there is a set that the devil has unleashed at this time whose sole purpose is to anger you with their words, die in the process of being touched and cut shot men's destiny. I am not kidding o, beware of women.

grin Die in the process.... Lolz you are funny.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Zeze06:

We are not, if your wife start behaving equal to you, U'll kill her if this is your believe.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by chrisseun(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Silumi:
Mwtch a generation without sense.see how you guys are defending wat he did by saying she is not saying the full story no matter what she did ... bearing someone to coma is unacceptable even if it was another Guy.#say no to violence#very useless man he can't go far in life he should read his Bible and see potential wife beater and child molester.oluwa protect us from all this devil's advocates

Mtcheew, tho i dont support (unnecessary) assualt, you females are the one screaming gender equality, but start barking when a guy treats u the same way he'll treat his fellow guy.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
straight outta kaduna
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by nonix22(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Like play play that guy fit marry that babe in some years to come.
... Patiently waiting for the season 2
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Silumi(f): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
chrisseun:

Mtcheew, tho i dont support (unnecessary) assualt, you females are the one screaming gender equality, but start barking when a guy treats u the same way he'll treat his fellow guy.
Baba please don't mention me if you are not aware of the foundation and true reason( not the nonsense some girls have turned the movement to) for the fight for equality.people are fighting for animals right does that mean we owe it to animals to take them to school or make them like humans.your argument dear sir is lame and highly lamentable.did I just hear you say treat them like their fellow men. Lol you see that Buffon that beat that girl I will bet on all I have that in one round with a real guy he will be knocked out fast it's weak men that can't stand their fellow men that take it out on women.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Kennedy767(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
dinma007:
A female corps member serving in Uromi, Edo state, Busayo Ashephon was allegedly beaten to coma by her employer's brother identified as Christopher in her PPA because she asked him for the toilet key.

He allegedly beat her to the extent that she was hospitalized and her LI reportedly didn't take it up, instead was allegedly offered wine and an envelope to seal their mouths.

Read the story as shared by @nigeriancorpers on Instagram.

https://www.lailasblog.com/female-corps-member-allegedly-beaten-coma-employers-son/

I know 90% females coppers lack manners but beating some one else daughter to coma is unacceptable.... is rubbish....that guy need to be charge with murder case... cox that is attempt to murder
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by vectoh(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies
your madness level no be here, at the top of it, you mentioned kill... Animal nieh.. Sholo stupid ni
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by chrisseun(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Silumi:

Baba please don't mention me if you are not aware of the foundation and true reason( not the nonsense some girls have turned the movement to) for the fight for equality.people are fighting for animals right does that mean we owe it to animals to take them to school or make them like humans.your argument dear sir is lame and highly lamentable.did I just hear you say treat them like their fellow men. Lol you see that Buffon that beat that girl I will bet on all I have that in one round with a real guy he will be knocked out fast it's weak men that can't stand their fellow men that take it out on women.

Like i said i dont believe in unnecesarry assualt, and i never said i supported the guy, cuz i dont even see why u should even assualt a fellow guy unreasonable, but in the case of someone trying to be vulgar and attack physically i wont hesitate to attack back be it a lady. Hence my reply treating females the same way ill treat a fellow guy, Understood? I dont care.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
The man went too far, he must be arrested.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

U want to tell me d female corper did nt insult him

Dat she calmly expressed herself as portrayed above n he got aggressive

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha
I blame Fair & White nd others

U think i will believe you
U think i will tell you sorry
U think im a JJC in this type of case

Mtchewwww

In dis harsh economy you expect me to be going about n dashing people Sorry?

#Eco99#

God punish you and all the useless worthless women beaters supporting your lame comment on this site. Immature brats and bastards hiding behind their cyber cafe computers with spam vomit. #Banzas!

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Silumi(f): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
chrisseun:

Like i said i dont believe in unnecesarry assualt, and i never said i supported the guy, cuz i dont even see why u should even assualt a fellow guy unreasonable, but in the case of someone trying to be vulgar and attack physically i wont hesitate to attack back be it a lady. Hence my reply treating females the same way ill treat a fellow guy, Understood? I dont care.
Defend yourself whatever the case may be.whatever rocks your boat.have a pleasant night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.