Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) (51708 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Moppy1(f): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
True, we don't know the full story because we weren't there when it happened.
But reading some comments here, and I can't help being baffled for the future of our kids.

So because a guy decides to never lay his hands on a woman, he's not fit to be called a man??

It's a shame if you think beating your woman or any woman at all shows how much of a man you are.

Assuming we got home one day, only to find our mom in a coma, with deep bruises all over, most of us here won't wait to hear the rest of the story before hunting down the person responsible for it. In fact, at that point we wouldn't care if our mom was at fault and probably instigated the beatings.

God bless the men out there that wouldn't strike a woman no matter how much they're provoked to..

Y'all are the real MVPs .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2017
I'm sure the girl must have insulted the living day light out of him.
Not every man can absorb insults from all these small small girls.
Guess today was not her lucky day.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:38am On Nov 18, 2017
I CAN IMAGINE HOW THAT COPPER CARRIED HERSELF AND THE WORDS SHE USED .GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT ARE THE ISSUES OF LIFE.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Obason22(m): 2:20am On Nov 18, 2017
u got what ur mouth said , next time no sharpen ur mouths against men
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by RealMillennial(m): 3:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Wallade:

Guy, that sh.it happened in Edo state; tell her and her colleagues to watch their backs ohhhh. If they try it; them no go fit hold the rain wey go fall ohhh.

See why the bad guys always win in this country?
When its time to kick ass we get sentimental. Who cares whether its Edo State?
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by eedrissa(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

U want to tell me d female corper did nt insult him

Dat she calmly expressed herself as portrayed above n he got aggressive

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha
I blame Fair & White nd others

U think i will believe you
U think i will tell you sorry
U think im a JJC in this type of case

Mtchewwww

In dis harsh economy you expect me to be going about n dashing people Sorry?

#Eco99#
no matter what Mr..respect woman.....
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by dabrake(m): 5:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Kobicove:
We need to hear the other side of the story...but then there is no justification for hitting another person
God will bless you for this. Leave all these people trying to look good in the book of ladies. Ladies will complain of domestic violence but will have no problem with assaulting their workers and nannies.
Violence of any form should be frowned at irrespective of the offending gender and the victim.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Maybe the guy wan Bleep the girl the girl said no ,and they guy now look for a way to deal with her for her refusal ,
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Na hospital be that wey be like orphans house
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Wallade(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2017
RealMillennial:

See why the bad guys always win in this country?
When its time to kick ass we get sentimental. Who cares whether its Edo State?

Guy, use your brain when you wanna kick ass; the hunter can become the hunted in some cases.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2017
So to those of you saying she deserved the beating cos she was rude, what happens when men are rude. Many men in Nigeria are quite insultive too, any little thing they'll start flinging "ashewo" upandan. Does this give you a license to beat him up because if that's what you people are saying, I'll advice ladies to start arming themselves with pepper spray, mace and karate skills. If any guy speaks rudely to you, do not attempt to be civil with him! Stab the bastard
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2017
eedrissa:

no matter what Mr..respect woman.....
not just respect women, respect people. Even if I get insulted by a fellow woman or a person I can easily beat, I'll still try to resolve it verbally and without violence because I'm slightly sane. Don't mind all these ones running their mouth up there, if it was a soldier that was rude to them dem go mellow like puppy

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Viula(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
sorry corper but next time remember the
bible says in proverb 18:6 the lips of a fool brings them strief and his mouth invites beating
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by plentykola(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2017
no matter what the lady says he does not have any right to do so if any guy try it with my sister he will regret the day he was born cos to me is only madman that will raise is hands against any lady. And I don't blame pple support such acts cos that is the way their father does to their mother so is right to them
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lagdy, we are done taking rubbish from ladies
oloshi spotted..
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2017
This grammar though
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2017
mustaphasaidu:
This 1 just weak me completely
I take no3..he drawled me on d floor...shey na ogbono
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont believe this story,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
All these girls with loose tongues.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie...no punctuation
And this one sef na GRADUATE?

'Before I said that FINISHED''
'He will not REFUND the key'
'He DRAWLED me on the floor'
shocked
I'll go for no 3. He drawl me on d floor..she na ogbono soup ni
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by zamanii: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

You are a disgrace to manhood. If it was your sister that was beaten, would you turn your back and leave when told that she was beaten because she couldn't control her mouth?
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by lazygal: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Will u shut upthere ! Are you insane or something ? No matter what he never should have layer hands on that lady what if she died ?
You are very insane and an animal fircstating such .may your sisters suffer this same fate
I don't blame him in those days you dare not touch a cirper but now who respects govt enough to respect corpers ?
As for you wild animal,wait for yours
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by lazygal: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2017
zamanii:

You are a disgrace to manhood. If it was your sister that was beaten, would you turn your back and leave when told that she was beaten because she couldn't control her mouth?

Don't mind him !can't you see the rate at who h men are killing heir wives due to uncontrollable anger which is an underlying mental condition ..a lot of mad people are roaming the streets
When this fate befalls his sister let him come back he will knows ..wild animal
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by bjx5: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by zamanii: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
lazygal:

Don't mind him !can't you see the rate at who h men are killing heir wives due to uncontrollable anger which is an underlying mental condition ..a lot of mad people are roaming the streets
When this fate befalls his sister let him come back he will knows ..wild animal

Beats me how someone can justify beating of the opposite sex. They are human like you not an animal
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

woman beater spotted

Guy sorry to say this but you are so damned crazy
even if the girl provoked him, he had no right to lay a finger on her reasons being that she's someone's daughter, sister and will be someone's wife tomorrow infact he shouldn't have touched her for any reason at all it's called #domestic violenc#
as you are just supporting the Guy so i hope you don't get mad if someone else treats your sister, daughter or wife same way in the future *nonsense*
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pierohandsome:
U didnt tell us what exactly transpired. That she ws beaten to coma because she requested for toilet key doesnt sound true, she must have done what deserves the beaten . Not taking side though bt jst curious. Most girls of these Days sound so unruly and arrogant

another woman beater spotted

so NA so you dey beat your sisters whenever they insult you

see you eh you no go make heaven
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies

even a cow's thinking faculty will be much appreciated than yours
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Having read some of the comments regarding the female Corper that was beaten to a pulp by her employer's brother, I found it very disconcerting that some Nigerians (especially men) still nurture that "Cave Men" mentality in dealing with issues of disagreement between grown folks. For any man to applaud and make excuses for such barbaric act, that person really needs to see a therapist. No person has a right to put their hands on another person...man or woman without consent. That is a criminal offense of assault and battery. For one, decent and civilized people should be able to disagree on any issue of contention without resulting to loud exchanges, insults and fisticuffs.

I am sure as a society, we all cringe at the brutality and inhumane treatment that the citizens surfer in the hands of the Police (whose motto is to protect and serve) and the military personnel albeit the Army, Navy, Air-force, Customs and the like. We usually would scream, shout and curse when we witness a citizen being subjected to such dehumanizing and brutal treatment. But it NEVER dawned on us the origin of such behaviors. Guess what? These types of behaviors are learned at an early age and often times nurtured by our environment.

The children grow up and think that the only way to settle an argument is either to shout down your opponent or beat him/her down and that it's OK. The society inturn grows more violent and nothing ever gets resolved by the old fashioned "debate" and agreeing to disagree without resorting to beat downs. So, I implore every Nigerian to take a step back and reflect and think of their own contribution to the MADNESS when next they witness a soldier brutalizing and demeaning their fellow citizen. Enough said!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Crixina(f): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2017
romeorailss:

Sister u must have bagged a degree in lies
angry

Check my comment on this thread and some guys as well before your comment. We vehemently opposed the act. This is one of the reasons those guys u are referring to won't take ladies serious. U should have made your comments without those lies angry
Oga, don't call me a liar, you don't know anything about me, I went thru the first page of this thread, I didn't see any comment that remotely condemns the actions of the guy.

When you say all politicians are liars, do u refer to every single one of them or u make such assertions based on the fact that majority are liars.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Bhoomy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
does DT justify him beating her.
m sure u can do d same
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Bhoomy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies
son of a bitch, DT z what u re
is DT how ur dad usually beat ur mom up?
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Wallade:

You should say all that you typed to the guy's face. You will probably join the lady in the hospital bed too after some beating to reset your body and brain.

Woman beater spotted
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Wallade(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Woman beater spotted

It is easy for gullible people to mistake me for a woman beater based on my personal opinion. Especially because you fell for MMM, then you should be quite gullible and greedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.