Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) (51707 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
dinma007:
A female corps member serving in Uromi, Edo state, Busayo Ashephon was allegedly beaten to coma by her employer's brother identified as Christopher in her PPA because she asked him for the toilet key.

He allegedly beat her to the extent that she was hospitalized and her LI reportedly didn't take it up, instead was allegedly offered wine and an envelope to seal their mouths.

Read the story as shared by @nigeriancorpers on Instagram.

https://www.lailasblog.com/female-corps-member-allegedly-beaten-coma-employers-son/

It is written all over him. People with short fuse but very afraid of men like them
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

U want to tell me d female corper did nt insult him

Dat she calmly expressed herself as portrayed above n he got aggressive

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha
I blame Fair & White nd others

U think i will believe you
U think i will tell you sorry
U think im a JJC in this type of case

Mtchewwww

In dis harsh economy you expect me to be going about n dashing people Sorry?

#Eco99#

no matter what she say to the guy, beaten her wasn't the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by propanet(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
86bee:
really! anoda animal talking! girls beware of ds wild dog!
I never knew your father is a wild dog...thanks for letting me know
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by propanet(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

no matter what she say to the guy, beaten her wasn't the right thing to do.

You have the character of a broke and a weak guy
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by propanet(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
loneatar:
What will even prompt me to beat a lady
Quick recovery young girl
Hmmm..see them, weak and broke
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Adenex3051(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
dinma007:
More...
I think Whatever transpired between them didn't warrant beating a lady like the guy did. Girls can be annoying sometimes though, but a REAL man will be in charge of his emotions.
That said, the use of English of the writer is rather embarrassing. A Corp member should be able to do better than that
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies

Should have killed her?...how are u better than boko haram? Its a crazy man who was raised by a crazy father that will lay his hand on a woman... Violence doesn't solve anything

U better have a change of mindset... Because someday u might be a father and a husband

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by romeorailss: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
jonnytad:
I see no reason why d guy should beat a woman like that. No matter what her offence is. Many pple here are shouting 'one sided story ', 'she deserve it' It seems all of u can beat a woman

I tire o bro. What is bad is bad. angry Looks like no much ladies commenting on this thread. I would have loved them to troop in in their bevy to attack those guys as usual angry

cheesy
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
But this girl Sef...u no try..see as u murder English..

Maybe ur English was so horrible to hear that's y he beat u up....

All the same he shouldn't have laid his hands on you...next time use a dictionary
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:

Hmmm..see them, weak and broke
dear focus men don't beat ladies
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by romeorailss: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Crixina:
How insensitive people are, I just keep reading how insulting ladies are, no one has said anything about how wrong it is of the guy to beat a woman to a point where she went into coma, [/b]ask yourselves, if she were to be a man, would you all be sounding that way, or if the lady had died, would he tell the court of law that he was being verbally abused that's why he killed her.

Well, I guess he did chose his victim carefully.

[b]Sister u must have bagged a degree in lies

angry

Check my comment on this thread and some guys as well before your comment. We vehemently opposed the act. This is one of the reasons those guys u are referring to won't take ladies serious. U should have made your comments without those lies angry
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by propanet(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
piagetskinner:

Should have killed her?...how are u better than boko haram? Its a crazy man who was raised by a crazy father that will lay his hand on a woman... Violence doesn't solve anything

U better have a change of mindset... Because someday u might be a father and a husband
Wickedness rules the world. Stay there and be forming gentle man
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Freiburger(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dat hospital bed sha...
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

U want to tell me d female corper did nt insult him

Dat she calmly expressed herself as portrayed above n he got aggressive

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha
I blame Fair & White nd others

U think i will believe you
U think i will tell you sorry
U think im a JJC in this type of case

Mtchewwww

In dis harsh economy you expect me to be going about n dashing people Sorry?

#Eco99#

Shut up ur dirty guts! What sort of insult will warrant that kind of a beating from a so called man? He should go and fight his match instead of "using a woman to shine" Éla

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by RealMillennial(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
What are some pple even talking about? So you honestly hold the view that the corper girl probably deserved to be battered because she may have insulted Mr whatever-his-name-is or provoked the assault somehow. OMG I feel like I live in a jungle among savage barbarians.
I don't care what she said to him or did but 'Oga Chris' here needs to be taught a hard lesson and if this girl n her colleagues can't make it happen it'll be so sad.
Where do u get away with this besides North Korea?

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by OlaMiki: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
those flat head hey, chimpanzee generation them
Pierohandsome:
U didnt tell us what exactly transpired. That she ws beaten to coma because she requested for toilet key doesnt sound true, she must have done what deserves the beaten . Not taking side though bt jst curious. Most girls of these Days sound so unruly and arrogant
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
See the error laden English for a Corper... cry

I don't entirely blame our educational system... I believe learning rests on personal drive and interest... I believe we can create our own environment.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
U didnt tell us what exactly transpired. That she ws beaten to coma because she requested for toilet key doesnt sound true, she must have done what deserves the beaten . Not taking side though bt jst curious. Most girls of these Days sound so unruly and arrogant
If you beat a woman no matter what she does, you are not man enough! you won't be happy if someone should beat your sister.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies
u be confirm agbero!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Shut up ur dirty guts! What sort of insult will warrant that kind of a beating from a so called man? He should go and fight his match instead of "using a woman to shine" Éla

Fine smiles, can really see the streams of joy. Abeg which photographer helep yu whiten ya teeth like this? grin grin grin
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:
Listen to yourself.

someone will dash you his sister to come and marry.

my friend grow up and learn to tolerate women!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ogunleti01:
u be confirm agbero!

He is not agbero... he's just a mere bitter man that has suffered hurts from ladies in the past. His problem is highly psychological. Sad no rehabilitation centre for naija grin grin grin
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:
You have the character of a broke and a weak guy
wife beater I sabi people like u
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Wallade(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
streamsofjoy:

You should say all that you typed to the guy's face. You will probably join the lady in the hospital bed too after some beating to reset your body and brain.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by propanet(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
donjahsy:
Listen to yourself.

someone will dash you his sister to come and marry.

my friend grow up and learn to tolerate women!
Ladies flocks around me like kilode because I don't take nonsense. They love me for it

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by bitchcrafts: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wagasigiungu:
See grammer. How many lines of words without adequate punctuations and paragraphs. Afterwards na kaduna state teachers dem go dey yab upandan and this one too go follow join dem dey yab. Yeye dey smell!!!
something tells me ya a "Kaduna teacher" grin

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Dcholeric: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
greenek:

really, such comment from a sane person, i am really amazed.

Even if she insulted him, does it warrant physical abuse?

sometimes ehn, people should be prosecuted for their comment, because one can tell the kind of person they are..imagine what this person posted...
so you agree people should be prosecuted for verbal abuse right?

that's the issue here .
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Wallade(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
RealMillennial:
What are some pple even talking about? So you honestly hold the view that the corper girl probably deserved to be battered because she may have insulted Mr whatever-his-name-is or provoked the assault somehow. OMG I feel like I live in a jungle among savage barbarians.
I don't care what she said to him or did but 'Oga Chris' here needs to be taught a hard lesson and if this girl n her colleagues can't make it happen it'll be so sad.

Guy, that sh.it happened in Edo state; tell her and her colleagues to watch their backs ohhhh. If they try it; them no go fit hold the rain wey go fall ohhh.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by propanet(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
donjahsy:
If you beat a woman no matter what she does, you are not man enough! you won't be happy if someone should beat your sister.
You are a typical example of a weak and ballesss man giving women undue ego.
From your expression, you were created as a woman but because vagina and breast got exhaused, penis was handed on to you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by linked: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Young lady! The deed has been done. Could it have been averted? Yes!. The thing is you cannot always control peoples reactions but you can chose to control your actions. The guy is irate, she saw it but chose to engage him in a jostle. See what resulted.

It doesn't make sense to dare others to try harm you. If they harm, maim or kill you, no justice system can undo the harm. Even if you are the government, whatever is done to the accused is only retaliatory. That said. This batter is totally condemnable.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by propanet(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
RealMillennial:
Yes oga that is what we are saying that she deserved to be subjected to a more cruel and inhumane treatment than this, I hope its clear to you now?

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont believe this story,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
All these girls with loose tongues.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie...no punctuation
And this one sef na GRADUATE?

'Before I said that FINISHED''
'He will not REFUND the key'
'He DRAWLED me on the floor'
shocked
When I got to your comment I then knew I wasn't alone embarassed
It's really so sad...
RIP ENGLISH cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.