Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / o (3650 Views)

I Realized He Is Impotent Just On Our Wedding Night. / I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

o by Eglobalma: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: o by teresafaith: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
What was that sad thing that happened to you when you were young? Let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: o by shugamummy: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
We can discuss this privately
Re: o by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Stop self service first

5 Likes

Re: o by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
ds is nt a hospital
Re: o by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Go to the hospital. You'll be checked properly.
Re: o by hanassholesolo: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
You must have masturbated the life out of your d#ck.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: o by Eglobalma: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
teresafaith:
What was that sad thing that happened to you when you were young? Let's start from there

was constantly dominated by this aunty who was danm sexxyy, she would sit on my face and all and i remember going home to masturbate to the idea of her being my queen and me her slave. went on till i was like 17 started when i was like 14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: o by madridguy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin grin grin

hanassholesolo:

2 Likes

Re: o by teresafaith: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:

was constantly dominated by this aunty who was danm sexxyy, she would sit on my face and all and i remember going home to masturbate to the idea of her being my queen and me her slave. went on till i was like 17 started when i was like 14
Did you see it as a bad thing or something you like?

1 Like

Re: o by rawpadgin(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:
masturbation doesn't affect a man's erection

5 Likes

Re: o by rifasenate11(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
masturbation has rendered you to anstate where you don't feel sensitivity on the cap of your penis.. stop masturbating for a month and see the difference.

3 Likes

Re: o by Eglobalma: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
shugamummy:
We can discuss this privately
ok pls how can i reach u
Re: o by Eglobalma: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
teresafaith:

Did you see it as a bad thing or something you like?

i didnt like it as thats an understatement, i LOVED it. was feeling lucky, i felt blessed. she would constantly dominate me...she loved it, my dickk would be erect and she would be laughing and all i chould do was go home later to masturbate.
Re: o by nwaanambra1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:

we all know u r lieing sha! but lets join in the play. try this:

whenever you want to be intimate with any girl, just see her like that ur aunty and tell ur self u r going to so fuk the shit out of aunty bukky!

keep your eyes closed and keep imagining that its her pussy u r about to pound - picture u killing her with your dik!

there lies the solution to your problem! try it tomoro and u will come thanking me! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: o by Eglobalma: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
i wish the mods chould take this post more seriously by moving it to the front page where it can garner more audience. im in a very low place right now, i need all the advice and recommendations i can get. this is a very serious case and it needs to get more attention. pls guys help me fix this problem i cant have a family like this, its killing me...crying inside as i type this. its too painful.
Re: o by Eglobalma: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
nwaanambra1:

we all know u r lieing sha! but lets join in the play. try this:

whenever you want to be intimate with any girl, just see her like that ur aunty and tell ur self u r going to so fuk the shit out of aunty bukky!

keep your eyes closed and keep imagining that its her pussy u r about to pound - picture u killing her with your dik!

there lies the solution to your problem! try it tomoro and u will come thanking me! cool

sure people come here for fun and games but i swear i have not added one single false thing to my write up. im being honest af and i need help. pls bro dont trivialities this. God bless u.
Re: o by Donald7610: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Let me link you

Dm
Re: o by ipobarecriminals: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
sadBless u.It is not the usual lies like my friend is impotent not U..U need to stop eatung sugary thing and of cos,exercise for the inflow of blood.Just relax,visit a good pharmacist. for a good melicine

2 Likes

Re: o by nwaanambra1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:

sure people come here for fun and games but i swear i have not added one single false thing to my write up. im being honest af and i need help. pls bro dont trivialities this. God bless u.

oya nau do as i say and u will bring testimony here cool
Re: o by hanassholesolo: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
rawpadgin:

he confirmed that he has been beating his meat to his aunty since he was 14 after she made herself into a dominatrix and sat on poor Op's face.

What a woman.

1 Like

Re: o by Ginaz(f): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Go to the hospital.
Re: o by hanassholesolo: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:

i didnt like it as thats an understatement, i LOVED it. was feeling lucky, i felt blessed. she would constantly dominate me...she loved it, my dickk would be erect and she would be laughing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: o by OneManLegion(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
It's your mind playing tricks on you, bro.

When it's time for action you get apprehensive.

"what if I blow this? (no pun intended)
"what if I'm not man enough?"
"what if I underperform?"
...yada yada yada....

You're worrying too much and that's why your dick won't rise when you have a girl in front of you. _Dicks weren't made to be hard when one is afraid of _fucking up (again, no pun intended).

Free your mind, bros, and focus on enjoying the activity about to occur. Picture a chic you've always fantasised over and imagine they're the one before you. Don't be afraid of _cumming too quick, either, approach sex as if you're trying to please only yourself.

In summary, approach it like it's something you can't fail at and you won't fail at it.

5 Likes

Re: o by internationalman(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
rifasenate11:
masturbation has rendered you to anstate where you don't feel sensitivity on the cap of your penis.. stop masturbating for a month and see the difference.
True talk.
I experienced the same. But when I stopped masturbating I easily got aroused even at d sight of an naked girl. It was like d whole thing was escalated to d extent that I could cum with babe just touching my dick.

Masturbation is really not that good as people portray it to be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: o by hakymworld1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
I dont know what to say, cos i am also a victim of circumstance. There is cure to all sickness thats my believe. You will find it one day.

1 Like

Re: o by MhizzAJ(f): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:
i wish the mods chould take this post more seriously by moving it to the front page where it can garner more audience. im in a very low place right now, i need all the advice and recommendations i can get. this is a very serious case and it needs to get more attention. pls guys help me fix this problem i cant have a family like this, its killing me...crying inside as i type this. its too painful.

I just day look you

2 Likes

Re: o by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: o by Eglobalma: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sadBless u.It is not the usual lies like my friend is impotent not U..U need to stop eatung sugary thing and of cos,exercise for the inflow of blood.Just relax,visit a good pharmacist. for a good melicine

thanks bro. i eat lots of sugar btw. trying to cut it now
Re: o by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2017
rawpadgin:
cheesycheesy why u dey argue with am? Na im diagnosis he give socheesy.
Re: o by Dantepet3000: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Eglobalma:

if you are sure u need help. inbox your number to me in dantepet3000@gmail.com so that we talk on whatsapp.. i will help u but you will play the biggest part.....
Re: o by Eglobalma: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I just day look you
lol why na??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? / How Can I Seduce A Married Man? / Fake thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.