Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Biological Clock - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biological Clock (3621 Views)

Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained / I might die before I clock 30 / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided he cn nt quit his job bc of u, dnt do anytin u wl regret later, marriage is nt like relationships dat u cn easily go in and out, dnt marry sumone u cnt boldly stand in public and introduce as ur hubby, dnt marry sumone u wl b cheating on later due 2 one reason or d other. If truly u wish 2 break wt hm, no need 4 hide /seek games, I blive u both ar matured, go straight to the point and tell hm it's over, if he insists, get ursef an engagement ring and tell hm u hv accepted someone else's proposal.

[b]Wen uniform pple truly luvs, dey cn kill 2 protect dia own, be very ca[/b]reful

Now you understand the aggressive side of him. The thing is that he is on NL so he is going to know I am lying. I just want him to see why my thoughts can be justified. Thanks
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2017
izaray:
Wow...If its

that bad, then let him go..But i will advice you to be very careful on your actions towards ur suitors...i have a friend that is still single,

when she was 25/26, suitors were coming asking her hand in marriage, but she was seriously turning them down, and when i tried

advicing her to choose one and go into a short relationship with the person, just to have a little clue of his character, i was instead seen as a misleading friend.. She will be 33yrs next year, and no man is coming her way anymore. Goodluck my dear.

I want to get married to someone I really love and shares the same thoughts and ideas with me. We all have that person we won't date under normal circumstances

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You said you like him but you are not happy with him. There is no guarantee you will be happy in marriage if nothing changes in the relationship. True there is no perfect guy but you sure aren't comfortable with him. What exactly do you like about him for you to consider dating him in the first place?

I am actually confused about my feelings. I don't know what I feel for him, but I am very sure I don't want to get married to a uniform person
Re: Biological Clock by iamJ(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

I am actually confused about my feelings. I don't know what I feel for him, but I am very sure I don't want to get married to a uniform person
ure still pretending that ure a single girl on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa ooooo, u have stopped following benita the jambite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u didnt know that she was a small girl b4 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how is ur baby and ur husband?
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2017
iamJ:
ure still pretending that ure a single girl on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa ooooo, u have stopped following benita the jambite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u didnt know that she was a small girl b4 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how is ur baby and ur husband?

Jude, seriously.
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2017
J
Re: Biological Clock by UrVillagePeop1e: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

It seems you are high. So you go about saving people's picture. Whatever rocks your boat
married woman with a baby doing like a girl online, let me catch u flirting, will contact ur husband and disgrace u well

Efcc na the work wen we dey do

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2017
b
Re: Biological Clock by IAMSASHY(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
undecided really? If u hv issues wt her, u sort it out privately, definitely nt on a thread
UrVillagePeop1e:
pity ur family

If u vex me, i will do thread and disgrace u well, it's like u want to trend
Re: Biological Clock by Blackhawk01: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He told me his profession before dating but I actually thought he was lying. I don't know why I like him. I don't even know if what I feel is love or infatuation.

Please, let the poor man go.

1 Like

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
B
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
V
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Biological Clock by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He told me his profession before dating but I actually thought he was lying. I don't know why I like him. I don't even know if what I feel is love or infatuation.
Try checking the progress of the relationship, of you see him no changing a little bit to your standard and taste in a man. And you feel you can't continue being with him till marriage. Save him the stress of proposing to you and discharge him in a matured way.

A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.
Sorry for the late mention tho
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
S
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
shallow thinking, because of one silly biological clock dat ticks in later 40s and early 50s. u shud jump into marriage with anyone proposing. den become sad and lonely in marriage. rabbish
Re: Biological Clock by Lalas247(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Benita27:
Any sensible lady whose biological clock is ticking isn't supposed to be in relationships that isn't heading anywhere, if she wants to get married. This is the mistake these ladies make. You see a 35 years old woman doing boyfriend. Meanwhile, she desperately wants to get married. What's she doing boyfriend for?.

kiss
Re: Biological Clock by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He is never going to change. A failed relationship is better. Thank you so much. I just wanted someone else to see reason. Thanks again.
You are welcome. I pray you next relationship works

2 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2017
D
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
izaray:
Wow...If its

that bad, then let him go..But i will advice you to be very careful on your actions towards ur suitors...i have a friend that is still single,

when she was 25/26, suitors were coming asking her hand in marriage, but she was seriously turning them down, and when i tried

advicing her to choose one and go into a short relationship with the person, just to have a little clue of his character, i was instead seen as a misleading friend.. She will be 33yrs next year, and no man is coming her way anymore. Goodluck my dear.

So you mean you gave this advice 8 years ago ! Wow. I do have a question to ask tho, Is it that those suitors were not God fearing Or Poor Or Very ugly. I still wonder how a lady would be 33 & be looking for husband. So Is she currently looking for a Man now. Asin any man that comes she will just accept?
Re: Biological Clock by izaray(f): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
cruchenutii:

So you mean you gave this advice 8 years ago ! Wow. I do have a question to ask tho, Is it that those suitors were not God fearing Or Poor Or Very ugly. I still wonder how a lady would be 33 & be looking for husband. So Is she currently looking for a Man now. Asin any man that comes she will just accept?
Yes dear, and i was seen as a bad friend then. One of her suitors later went for her kid sister, she agreed, and he got married to her immediately, evn sent her to university later, and they have two kids now.
Re: Biological Clock by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
izaray:
Yes dear, and i was seen as a bad friend then. One of her suitors later went for her kid sister, she agreed, and he got married to her immediately, evn sent her to university later, and they have two kids now.

OMG !!! What's her problem tho. So how does she feel now when she looks the man in the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Biological Clock by Youngpo413: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Any sensible lady whose biological clock is ticking isn't supposed to be in relationships that isn't heading anywhere, if she wants to get married. This is the mistake these ladies make. You see a 35 years old woman doing boyfriend. Meanwhile, she desperately wants to get married. What's she doing boyfriend for?.
if her numerous ex'es couldn!t marry her,then why should I?
Re: Biological Clock by Youngpo413: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2021

He is actually okay when it comes to commitment and we are in a long distance relationship now. I just don't like his job and he is never going to leave it. I am ashamed of it. I even cheated and I told him so that he could break up with me but no he is "fighting" for the relationship. I want out, but I just want to be able to feel good after doing it, that's why I need someone to see reasons with me here
so we also have simps in forces...wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! / KONJI GANG!! Playboy Model, Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets 18+ / I Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.