Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained (4389 Views)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Biological Clock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Many men on this forum threaten females with "biological clock" and sometimes this is unfair.... so the purpose of this thread is to describe/ explain men's biological clock too. The last age for a man to get married on time is 40-42... anything later than that, you will be too old when your children are growing up.

Say you get married at 40 and first child comes at 42, when you are 60 is when your first child is 18! Not ideal.... so there you have it....men have biological clock too not just women....

8 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by AoifeNightfall: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Reminds me of Chris Chan. Her parents had her when they were already old and look how she turned out.
Pathetic!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
What exactly is this one saying...?

I thought you want to even show us a research data that will enlighten us of the age a man’s sperm no longer fertilizes eggs.....

But you are here talking about age of the men when the child is 18....how is this a biological clock.... do you even know what biological clock in women mean....

Oh gosh!! What kind of reasoning is this??

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Polynek(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nonsense write up

9 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
advanceDNA:

I thought you want to even show us a research data that will enlighten us of the age a man’s sperm no longer fertilizes eggs.....

But you are here talking about age of the men when the child is 18....how is this a biological clock.... do you even know what biological clock in women mean....

i know what biological clock means in women. and ive just explained to you what it means in men....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by MufasaLion: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
I can have my son at any age!!!

14 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
BigBashiru:

i know what biological clock means in women. and ive just explained to you what it means in men....

How??
By comparing 18year old child to 60year old father...??
At 40years, is the man incapable of having the child?? No, he is still every much capable and fertile...So how is this a biological clock issue for him...

11 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by olabrinks(f): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:
I can have my son at any age!!!
yeah for selfish reasons, but you cannot be an adequate father at 70 years old running after a toddler or even a teenager. Let’s be real here. You will not feel it, but your child will be damaged/empty, especially when there’s no money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Freelane33(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oshinwin eniyan. No go hustle Dey cap about biological or geographical age , you go learn soon in a hard way . My one cent . No go give person daughter belle because of geographical or biological whatever , you go hear am. Una think say maintaining family is easy abi . I pray you don’t learn in a hard way . Having a first child at 45 is not a sin once you have everything to carter for him or her . I’m having my first child by 40 by then my so called investment go don boom and I have always promise myself this . I’ll never get married to a jobless lady , a lady whey hun papa or mama no get money , I prefer a lady from average home . I was born and raised by average parents and I love the way they trained us . Enough food , enough pocket money , no begging around like beggeylly of Nairaland . There fore I’m gonna emulate my parents steps and styles . I think it’s the best . Marry and give birth when you know you can fend for the kids 100 percent . No say I no tell you ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Knivesout(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ur explanation doesn't just hold water...simple!!
BigBashiru:

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigJoe19: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just to satisfy the female folks here you decided to write this trash.

9 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Divoc19(f): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Not really true for men

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by MufasaLion: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
olabrinks:
yeah for selfish reasons, but you cannot be an adequate father at 70 years old running after a toddler or even a teenager. Let’s be real here. You will not feel it, but your child will be damaged/empty, especially when there’s no money.

grin grin cheesy

I ain't having no kid at that older age.
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2021
They like to think they don't. Las las, women still have the longer life expectancy.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
They like to think they dont. Las las, women still have the longer life expectancy.

thats because men used to shoulder all the financial burden... today women are expected to contribute....

5 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2021
You no know wetin u dey write.
Having kids at a later age of a man's life is very different from his biological clock ticking. Nature has made it that a man will continue to ball and fluorish with his fertility prowess still intact till he drops dead provided he keeps a healthy lifestyle. We don't have shits like menopause or loose or sagged bodies. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2021
LIVINGICON:
You no know wetin u dey write.
Having kids at a later age of a man's life is very different from his biological clock ticking. Nature has made it that a man will continue to ball and fluorish with his fertility prowess still intact till he drops dead provided he keeps a healthy lifestyle. We don't have shits like menopause or loose or sagged bodies. angry

and men over 50s body isnt loose and sagged? you dont know what you are talking about...

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by revived: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Koni da fun Simpson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Fortune109: 1:40am On Dec 04, 2021
revived:
Koni da fun Simpson

Simpleton actually grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Craig24: 2:53am On Dec 04, 2021
Your brain dey do overheating.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by PoliteActivist: 3:19am On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:
Many men on this forum threaten females with "biological clock"

Everyone is different, otherwise how about this guy:

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:
Many men on this forum threaten females with "biological clock" and sometimes this is unfair.... so the purpose of this thread is to describe/ explain men's biological clock too. The last age for a man to get married on time is 40-42... anything later than that, you will be too old when your children are growing up.

Say you get married at 40 and first child comes at 42, when you are 60 is when your first child is 18! Not ideal.... so there you have it....men have biological clock too not just women....
So to you, this is BIOLOGICAL CLOCK..
Chaaaaaiiiiiii.
You really sat down and thought of this!
ABRAHAM don suffer be that.

5 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Emu4u2c: 4:38am On Dec 04, 2021
You are saying non sense O.P

A man's Life starts at 40...and that's why they say a fool at forty is a fool forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by zexy2030(m): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2021
advanceDNA:

Some diseases start showing at forty.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 6:19am On Dec 04, 2021
zexy2030:

Some diseases start showing at forty.

You too??

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by ashewoboy(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2021
I thought the op was redpilled. is that what they mean when they say men have biological clock? no. they mean they will continually procreate. an 80 year old man can marry an eighteen year old and she would conceive for him. an eighty year old woman can not conceive. aside that, men are attractive, whatever age they become. it's not the same for women. when she clocks thirty, that is her wall. that is why you see many of them become bitter feminist on social media. they are angry, they are not getting attention from men like before. na why simi dey use them to promote her music while she is married. women supporting women is a lie.

5 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by KB007: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2021
https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20030626/male-biological-clock-ticking-too

BigBashiru:

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2021
OP just wants to Please our Resident Nairaland feminists!

Men do NOT have any biological lock! angry

We can only say that when the Men is Poor/Broke! sad embarassed
If a 42 Year old Guy is single but has 2 Mansions and 5 Cars, small Girls, Ladies and even Married women would be offering him Free Towtow! cool cheesy

The likes of Frederick Leonard, St.Obi, Mawuli Gavor, etc are still Single! These guys got no probs banging or Marrying ladies! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021
olabrinks:

You better Shut up and Say what you know! undecided

Benson Idahosa's father had him@70 years! The man later died at 83!
A 70 year old can bring up a Child wella! sad
Your issue is Poverty, not age!

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Figger(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

no u don't know what biological clock means, it simply means at a certain age, one becomes unable to procreate. It's not applicable to men.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Treepower2000: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Emu4u2c:
You are saying non sense O.P

A man's Life starts at 40...and that's why they say a fool at forty is a fool forever

The opposite is the case. A man's life starts to end at 40.
Wether you agree or not the OP is right. Can you picture a 54 year old man playing football with his twelve year old son. All there is to life is not only money. Raising quality children matters.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Figger:
no u don't know what biological clock means, it simply means at a certain age, one becomes unable to procreate. It's not applicable to men.

it's applicable to men because men are human beings..... ever heard of erectile dysfunction? men just have slightly more time than females that's all....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? / Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? / Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.