Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Painful Existence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Existence (6276 Views)

Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. / See How A Nigerian Man's Wish Came Into Existence Few Weeks After He Tweeted It / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

What's this?

Your remedy undecided

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

It shall not be well with the witch who swapped your brain with that of a nanny goat afflicted with brucellosis.

I could even die right now as a result of being exposed to this mountainous idiocy housed in one dude.

I could give you my address. I am rearing Lions and I could give their diet a raise from the normal goat and cow meat I provide for their meals with your shredded remains.

Ekpa!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I told you guys, he is living in Sambisa Forest and is friends to Lions and Nanny Goats, Cows and Normal Goats. What a suicidal Boko Haramic piece of shhhiiiitttt.

Nnah, I believe today, I have helped you expose how stupdi you are to want to die for Love of Pusssy. Was it worth your Life. Does she cum gold and silver. Mallam Herdsman of Sambisa, we the LandLords of Nairaland, here by declare you a Terrible disgrace to the men-folk, and we hereby apologize to ladies who love to love real men, that this slowpoke was a mistake that would have been gotten rid of with postinor 2.

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mirallas:

Oga billionaire abeg I need money for my school fee, you are actually one of the people who made me join nairaland
Cc:

Billyonaire

Let's see if he will redeem himself and not scurry away like a frightened rabbit. I won't hold my breath though...
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

Cc:

Billyonaire

Let's see if he will redeem himself and not scurry away like a frightened rabbit. I won't hold my breath though...

Idiot, do not use different username to try to run away from your disgraceful obituary, which will read "Behold, a FOOL, who committed sucide for the lost of a pusssy".

Fool
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
You're wrong.Take your negativity elsewhere.
I know I am right but I'd rather not argue with you.
What's negative about me?
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dimples129:

You take a hit too embarassed

You should be kind with your words smiley

Oh, you mean those words are not kind enough ? The dimwit thinks he has patent over unprintable words, well, I own the Patent Agency.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I told you guys, he is living in Sambisa Forest and is friends to Lions and Nanny Goats, Cows and Normal Goats. What a suicidal Boko Haramic piece of shhhiiiitttt.

Nnah, I believe today, I have helped you expose how stupdi you are to want to die for Love of Pusssy. Was it worth your Life. Does she cum gold and silver. Mallam Herdsman of Sambisa, we the LandLords of Nairaland, here by declare you a Terrible disgrace to the men-folk, and we hereby apologize to ladies who love to love real men, that this slowpoke was a mistake that would have been gotten rid of with postinor 2.

Fool.

Lol.
What's the meaning of this pile of horseshitt?

I have told you to stop tampering with dry gin monsieur. It's not good for your mental health which is already in bad shape.
Stick to fruit juice so you can as well acquire some nutrient and develop a well functioning brain.

Knuckleheaded skunk.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dimples129:

Your remedy undecided
Lol. I don't even know what's that.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Idiot, do not use different username to try to run away from your disgraceful obituary, which will read "Behold, a FOOL, who committed sucide for the lost of a pusssy".

Fool

I knew this was your next resort when you have been cornered like a rat.

Prove yourself or forever hold thy peace.

Obdurate fuccktard.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

I knew this was your next resort when you have been cornered like a rat.

Prove yourself or forever hold thy peace.

Obdurate fuccktard.

Thief, you decided to use a diff username to beg me for money. I can afford to throw money away but I dont. I listen to real cases individually and I solve them totally. I do this with grace, because I made that promise. That when I meet the Creator God, I will live to do charity. I started providing homes to those who are homeless since last week. Real cases, and I am providing a million beds to a million people per day and the construction has began. I have no business proving myself to a fool, who dies for pusssy and ofcourse this fool does not know that you must master Love and subdue it, you do not fall in love and become a foolish foolish fool like you are right now in the eyes of the world.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thief, you decided to use a diff username to beg me for money. I can afford to throw money away but I dont. I listen to real cases individually and I solve them totally. I do this with grace, because I made that promise. I have no business proving myself to a fool, who dies for pusssy and ofcourse this fool does not know that you must master Love and subdue it, you do not fall in love and become a foolish foolish fool like you are right now in the eyes of the world.

Lol. Your folly is gradually becoming obvious to the viewing audience and everyone including myself can now see how much of a worthless clowning motley fool you are. A stupid clown, that's what you are.

Everyone is privy to the fact that you are a wretched fool from one of the dirtiest slums in the country. No disputing that. But out of goodwill, we will give you the benefit of the doubt. You have run your wide mouth for too long. Take up the gauntlet or shut the fucck up.

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Mirallas: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Na this kind person I like. Not some suicidal fool, instead of asking for money he wants to kill himself because a girl abandoned his silly asss. Who wants to fucck a fool ?
Please what is your reply, as it date for deadline is fast approaching. Thanks in advance
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

Lol. Your folly is gradually becoming obvious to the viewing audience and everyone including myself can now see how much of a worthless clowning motley fool you are. A stupid clown, that's what you are.

Everyone is privy to the fact that you are a wretched fool from one of the dirtiest slums in the country. No disputing that. But out of goodwill, we will give you the benefit of the doubt. You have run your wide mouth for too long. Take up the gauntlet or shut the fucck up.

Ewu!

Suicidal fool hasnt killed himself already because of a pusssy he loved to die for.

This fool is a disgrace to the male gender. This thing makes me get upset and insult him, not because I hate him, but because he is a complete fool.

"Behold a man, who died for a pusssy he couldnt have"
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mirallas:

Please what is your reply, as it date for deadline is fast approaching. Thanks in advance
What deadline are we talking about ?
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mirallas hope you are still here. Please drop your account number.

Billyonaire I dare you to send the sum of 1 million naira to mirallas. It won't be a difficult thing since you yourself mentioned you have been recently involved in some philanthropy worth millions. If you back out, you are a worthless bastard_
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please if you are transferring millions lemme drop my account number I need to maintain my addiction to goat meat for the rest of the year....sad

10k minimum..

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:
Mirallas hope you are still here. Please drop your account number.

Billyonaire I dare you to send the sum of 1 million naira to mirallas. It won't be a difficult thing since you yourself mentioned you have been recently involved in some philanthropy worth millions. If you back out, you are a worthless bastard_

Pusssy loving suicidal nematode. I do not give for egotistic reason.So on this account i am not giving a dime because of your utterances
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Suicidal fool hasnt killed himself already because of a pusssy he loved to die for.

This fool is a disgrace to the male gender. This thing makes me get upset and insult him, not because I hate him, but because he is a complete fool.

"Behold a man, who died for a pusssy he couldnt have"

You are hopeless I swear down. Why are you trying to change the topic?

You have been boasting to me since we started this discussion that you are swimming in wealth. Now an opportunity has come for you to display your so called wealth and you are developing cold feet?

In George Carlin's voice: this guy is really fúcking stúpid!
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Pusssy loving suicidal nematode. I do not give for egotistic reason.So on this account i am not giving a dime because of your utterances

Bwahahaha. I am not talking about myself.

You boasted about your offline exploits and I am simply urging you to put your money where your mouth is. Fortunately, we have someone in the house in the person of Mirallas who wants to share in your generosity.

Take up the challenge or just shut the fucck up abeg. I detest chest beaters.
Re: Painful Existence by Oyindidi(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire, can't believe you're fightinggrin
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Billyonaire, can't believe you're fightinggrin
Trying to be an egostistic human one more time. A little karma here and there is great for the Soul.
Re: Painful Existence by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Trying to be an egostistic human one more time. A little karma here and there is great for the Soul.
Okay o, take am easy.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Okay o, take am easy.
I am already done fooling around.
Re: Painful Existence by Oyindidi(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am already done fooling around.
Bettergrin we have unfinished discussion
Re: Painful Existence by jashar(f): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
You don find work ehn? @ OP
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bettergrin we have unfinished discussion

Damn, I cant believe I had a date tonight. What excuse can a man give an angel for missing a date
Re: Painful Existence by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Damn, I cant believe I had a date tonight. What excuse can a man give an angel for missing a date
let's talk on that thread
Re: Painful Existence by MissWrite(f): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:
I thought that love was a myth. A myth that only exist as a reality in romance movies. But that was before I met you.

I was at the lowest point of my life. Had lost my job, family, friends, zeal and hope. Had lost virtually everything. My life was empty, void and meaningless. To me, life was no longer worth living. For what is life without meaning?

Then I found a solution, a lasting solution, to my ordeal. I knew what I was gonna do. I will take my life. For surely we all have a date with death. It's a curse of life. An inescapable fate. Death comes for us all, either now or someday, whether we are prepared for it or not. With all this in mind, I pondered the question: "why continue to live a prolonged life of sorrow when you can just end it all?" It just doesn't make any sense.

I won't be caught unwares like the others. This time I will rewrite destiny. I am gonna bite the dust, disentangling myself from all my sufferings once & for all, and have my house engulfed in flames as I breathe my last, thus eradicating my essence from the face of existence.

But that was when you came along. You stepped into my life and disrupted my suicide plans. You brought meaning to my life. You loved me with the love of a good shepherd. The soft tough of your caress upon my skin felt like the tender touch of a loving mother. Our sighs of passion was drowned by the torrents of the rains. We laid together in the grassland enjoying the warmth of the sun, and walked hand in hand by the riverside at dusk, with the wind blowing gently. You taught me how to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I was able to smile again. I felt like I could live again.

My love, you didn't just change my life; you gave me my life.

When I opened my eyes I couldn't find you. Like a mystery you were gone.

But I must find you. If I can't find you then I cannot live. You are my life. I am dead without you. I pray the heavens help me before the darkness that is reaching for my soul overwhelms me.

Behold Nairaland the one who has stolen my heart and never returned it back.

Oh now, this is really sad. Tears: cry cry

Op, who is the person we are beholding?

And tell us, will you........... ever.............love........again,......... without a heart ( cry)............to give?
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
jashar:
You don find work ehn? @ OP
You get work wey you wan gime?
Re: Painful Existence by Mirallas: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

I,know I requested for your assistance at the wrong time and at the wrong thread,but please look past this guy attitude and please reverse ur earlier pronouncements. Someone really need ur help please I don't want to lose this admission. Thanks. I don't have anything to do with nameless please don't answer. I wanted to ask since but I was shy.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
MissWrite:
[/b]

Oh now, this is really sad. Tears: cry cry

Op, who is the person we are beholding?

And tell us, will you........... ever.............love........again,......... without a heart ( cry)............to give?

She is a Nairalander and she is right here on NL. I am almost certain she is even viewing the thread in guest mode as we speak. She just doesn't want to be noticed. But I had to reach out to her, because when she left me, she took a vital part of me with her. And I am dead without it.

Will I love again? Well, that remains to be seen. smiley
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

I know I am right but I'd rather not argue with you.
What's negative about me?
What's not negative about you?undecided You created a new moniker for this.Scared much?Why not use your main?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Vibrator That Guarantees Orgasm / See How Crowd Disgraced A Lady Who Stepped Out Wearing Trouser Showing Her P@nt( / Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.