Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Painful Existence - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Existence (6283 Views)

Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. / See How A Nigerian Man's Wish Came Into Existence Few Weeks After He Tweeted It / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Existence by LadyOfgrace: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
An alternate like you is probably the one behind the Namelezz account.
you are correct. it's the same person who created timeless, a copycat, tries hard to immitate lezz, I will tell you who he is, you know though.
Re: Painful Existence by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
LadyOfgrace:
you are correct. it's the same person who created timeless, a copycat, tries hard to immitate lezz, I will tell you who he is, you know though.
Mi lady!!!

All these ghosts violently separated from their bodies won’t stop haunting me. grin

I never sent them yonder for the fûck of it. It was an act of necessity and yet their ghosts are so emotional and temperamental.
Re: Painful Existence by LadyOfgrace: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Mi lady!!!

All these ghosts violently separated from their bodies won’t stop haunting me. grin

I never sent them yonder for the fûck of it. It was an act of necessity and yet their ghosts are so emotional and temperamental.
I can't stop laughing, this is funny grin
Re: Painful Existence by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
LadyOfgrace:
I can't stop laughing, this is funny grin
lol. Tomorrow is the day, my lady. Then time will be my puppet again.

But really, alternates rising against me is an honour of immeasurable proportions.

But they must wait. I’m not dying prematurely like they did. Even in their ghosts forms they are still rebels.
Re: Painful Existence by LadyOfgrace: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
lol. Tomorrow is the day, my lady. Then time will be my puppet again.

But really, alternates rising against me is an honour of immeasurable proportions.

But they must wait. I’m not dying prematurely like they did. Even in their ghosts forms they are still rebels.
All the best dear.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Newboss:
He is Lezz, the diss guy. Look at the moniker very well

The Lezz I know isn't a coward, he doesn't hide his alternates. I know the mumu already sha.

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
LadyOfgrace:

I don't imitate anyone. Go through my posts and you'd realise you have accused me wrongly. You should apologise though.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Mi lady!!!

I think you are mistaken. I am not who you think I am and your opinion of me is false. Like I told your lady friend, go through my posts and find out for yourself.

When I wanted to register this account, the name I had in mind was "nameless", but I discovered it has already been taken so I simply changed the 'ss' in it to "zz". You should apologise too.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

The Lezz I know isn't a coward, he doesn't hide his alternates. I know the mumu already sha.
Who are you calling mumu?
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

Who are you calling mumu?

I don't remember quoting or giving you a mention...
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I don't remember quoting or giving you a mention...

This is not the answer to the question I asked. I repeat, who are you calling mumu? angry
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

This is not the answer to the question I asked. I repeat, who are you calling mumu? angry

LOL.

Sorry man, I don't answer to you.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

LOL.

Sorry man, I don't answer to you.

I am not joking with you. How can you just accuse someone based on mere speculation - speculation that could be wrong - without actual proof? You said you know who "the mumu" is. Now I am urging you to come out with it and back it with concrete evidence.

If you can't, then you owe me an apology.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

I am not joking with you. How can you just accuse someone based on mere speculation - speculation that could be wrong - without actual proof? You said you know who "the mumu" is. Now I am urging you to come out with it and back it with concrete evidence.

If you can't, then you owe me an apology.

Is everything okay with you? Who are you giving orders?

Ogbeni, bounce!
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Is everything okay with you? Who are you giving orders?

Ogbeni, bounce!
What will it cost you to just say "I am sorry"? Or is your pride getting in the way of your judgement?
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

What will it cost you to just say "I am sorry"? Or is your pride getting in the way of your judgement?

And is me being sorry gonna put food on your table tonight?

I only apologize when I'm indeed sorry and right now, I feel no remorse whatsoever. So, you'll end up being a dry bone waiting on "I am sorry" from me.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And is me being sorry gonna put food on your table tonight?

I only apologize when I'm indeed sorry and right now, I feel no remorse whatsoever. So, you'll end up being a dry bone waiting on "I am sorry" from me.
Is this all you have to say? Really? You ate your fill this afternoon and like a spoilt brat, you just jumped into this thread in your _stupid manner and started throwing accusations without any proof, and when you were shown how _stupid and thoughtless your actions are, you started ranting like a kid.

No offense, but you are very silly and people like you should not be taken seriously at all.
Re: Painful Existence by Newboss(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

He's the one. Look at the moniker again. It has his "signature” (Lezz)
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Newboss:
I am not Lezz!

2 Likes

Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

Is this all you have to say? Really? You ate your fill this afternoon and like a spoilt brat, you just jumped into this thread in your _stupid manner and started throwing accusations without any proof, and when you were shown how _stupid and thoughtless your actions are, you started ranting like a kid.

No offense, but you are very silly and people like you should not be taken seriously at all.

My guess was never wrong. Why are you this pained? Because I keep unveiling your mask? Lol.

Nope, I won't dance to your tune of trading words, don't have the energy to indulge spineless surly old man. I expect you to come to this thread with your main and start with your pity party again but trust me to ignore like I did earlier.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Newboss:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

You obviously don't know Lezz. Lezz is my friend off here, trust me not to keep cowards and unstable people as friends. wink

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

My guess was never wrong. Why are you this pained? Because I keep unveiling your mask? Lol.

Nope, I won't dance to your tune of trading words, don't have the energy to indulge spineless surly old man. I expect you to come to this thread with your main and start with your pity party again but trust me to ignore like I did earlier.

You are a foøl.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

You are a foøl.

Not one @ 40, Sir. cheesy grin
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Not one @ 40, Sir. cheesy grin
Stop quoting me with smileys. I am not laughing with you.

Seriously, I quoted you the other night to have a friendly banter, thinking you had some sense. Seems I misjudged you. What a disappointment you are.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

Stop quoting me with smileys. I am not laughing with you.

Seriously, I quoted you the other night to have a friendly banter, thinking you had some sense. Seems I misjudged you. What a disappointment you are.

And you think I care about your laughter and what you think of me? Such delusions.

Lemme add it to your list... Also delusional! grin grin
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And you think I care about your laughter and what you think of me? Such delusions.

Lemme add it to your list... Also delusional! grin grin

Are you standing firm in your convictions because you honestly believe you're certain beyond all doubt? Or you just want to troll?

If your answer is the latter, then I understand because I know what boredom can do to someone. Otherwise I can't help your case because you are just hopeless.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

Are you standing firm in your convictions because you honestly believe you're certain beyond all doubt? Or you just want to troll?

If your answer is the latter, then I understand because I know what boredom can do to someone. Otherwise I can't help your case because you are just hopeless.

Only a dummy or someone who has never engaged you wouldn't know it's you behind this moniker abi how do you explain having the same interest? SMH

Age is just a number indeed. grin
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Only a dummy or someone who has never engaged you wouldn't know it's you behind this moniker abi how do you explain having the same interest? SMH

Age is just a number indeed. grin

Lol. Wait a minute. I am really curious. What "interest" are we talking about here?
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

Lol. Wait a minute. I am really curious. What "interest" are we talking about here?

Lmao! You think I'm gonna answer you for real? Sorry, my own brain works in accordance with my age.

Answer your own question, Sir. grin.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lmao! You think I'm gonna answer you for real? Sorry, my own brain works in accordance with my age.

Answer your own question, Sir. grin.

How old are you if I may ask? 15? I may be wrong about your age but from your posts, you don't seem like one who's mentally matured to me.

Well, I can see you are that type of person, a most complicated woman. Only if you knew how ridiculous you sound.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shake those hips mama wink
NoFavors:
Smh
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
NameLezz:

How old are you if I may ask? 15? I may be wrong about your age but from your posts, you don't seem like one who's mentally matured to me.

Well, I can see you are that type of person, a most complicated woman. Only if you knew how ridiculous you sound.

It's only on nairaland you'll find an unstable person having opinions of others, stable ones for that matter... LOL

My age? Younger than you, Sir. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!! / Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) / It Runs In The Blood ***females Viewers Discretion Is Advised***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.