Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place (797 Views)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. / Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by hollandis(f): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2010
grin grin chei women and wahala goes hand in hand like cars and wheels
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by sistajay(f): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2010
You guys won't have it any other way. wink
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by 190: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2010
poster
ure so rite!
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by madlady(f): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2010
hollandis:

grin grin chei women and wahala goes hand in hand like cars and wheels

Good morning tongue
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by hollandis(f): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2010
sista-jay:

You guys won't have it any other way.  wink
By then we would have purged our thoughts and be living in a free society.The society free of women is the ideal society
madlady:

Good morning tongue
Bye bye grin
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Tinksh(f): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2010
No women, no human race!!! Deal with it! At least life is never boring with a women! Sooo funny!!! grin
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by 190: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2010
No men, no human race!!! Deal with it! At least life is never boring with men! Sooo funny!!
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by hollandis(f): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2010
190:

No men, no human race!!! Deal with it! At least life is never boring with men! Sooo funny!!
Hit em up!!!! grin
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by THEAMAKA(f): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2010
the poster is just frustrated because he's not getting and hasn't been getting any toto
shior.
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by 190: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2010
^^

ama! be careful so u dnt get banned!!
we have werewolves around here!!

@hollandia yorghut
by 2pac!
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2010
@poster
and who will you turn to for S E X?! your fellow men.

as much as you may hate women, you NEED them and lets not forget that YOUR MOTHER wouldnt have gave birth to you!
dont be mad at women because you met the wrong ones, when you find the right lady you will realize that she is not only your gf but will turn into your WIFE, your CONFIDENT, your SISTER, your FRIEND, your PASTOR and your MOTHER all into one. . . . . . .  but if you only meet skanks then no wonder you open that thread.
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by hollandis(f): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2010
190:

^^

ama! be careful so u dnt get banned!!
we have werewolves around here!!

@hollandia yorghut
by 2pac!
grin grin grin
Grab your glocks when you see 2pac
Call the cops when you see 2pac, uh

THE AMAKA:

the poster is just frustrated because he's not getting and hasn't been getting any toto
shior.

So you don sabi the 't' wordv shocked.Careful o,that word is contraband cool
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by DeepSoul(f): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2010
@OP
Diary of a Mad Black Man.

Don't worry, you'll be fine smiley
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Tinksh(f): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2010
190:

I agree, it works both ways!
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Spyker: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2010
Guys, Guys, Guyssssssssssssssssssss.
How many times did i called you. See, when God created the world without a woman, their was peace and loneliness, so to solve the problem of loneliness, he created woman and to solve the problem of lack of peace occasioned by the creation of woman, he gave us Jesus Christ, so what else does man want.
If you are lonely, get a wife.
If you need peace, go to church, have Christ in your life.
You see how wise (God) He is.
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
Pathetic chauvenist.am sure y'al wil b forced 2 bcom gays cos dere'l b no kitten 4 u 2 dig.y'al anus wil bcom löose cos dat wil b d only option.infact any man with a tight anus wil b considered a 'virgin' female extinction my foot! U guys r not even hapy dat we r makin ur liver beta!besides wot wil a nite club be without half naked ladies.lollz
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Nautillus(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2010
I really doubt dat
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by omega25red(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
[size=38pt]This post is gay[/size]
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
Let the women go. But before they go, they should leave their vajay behind.
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Cyberfreak(f): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2010
What isit with these nairaland men and their constant whining about females? What is the reason for your beign so emotional lately? Are your hormone levels spiking? are you on your periods?
omega25red:

omega25red:

tell me about it. i bet the author thinks he's being cool.
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by deco2come: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2010
Keep on thinking that girls/ladies/women are wahalas, and you keep on meeting those types. As long as I'm concern, men are also a pain in the ass.

It all depends on the individual. I will advice you to change your thinking and see how things turn around.
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by saintneo(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2010
omega25red:

seconded!
eina:

that's why they are necessary evil. lmao!
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2010
deco2come:

Keep on thinking that girls/ladies/women are wahalas, and you keep on meeting those types. As long as I'm concern, men are also a pain in the backside.

It all depends on the individual. I will advice you to change your thinking and see how things turn around.

Answer this: Is it the 'thinking' that caused the problem or is it the problem that caused this thinking?? Its ridiculous how simplistic some of you can be about real issues.

@post. It'd be terrible to 'extinguish' the fire called women from the world; where would one turn to for sezzuaal healing? Let them remain, but merely for mating. would be great if it were like in the animal kingdom: mate mate mate until you die; no b.s like relationship, marriage or 'commitment' to some ho.
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by hollandis(f): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2010
eina:

lol
I concur grin
Cyberfreak:

What isit with these nairaland men and their constant whining about females? What is the reason for your beign so emotional lately? Are your hormone levels spiking? are you on your periods?tell me about it. i bet the author thinks he's being cool.

What is there to be cool about?Women and problems are just like woman and handbags,they carry it wherever they go,seeking for whom to lay it upon
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by THEAMAKA(f): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2010
then be gay and save yourself the wahala!! na by force?
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by fubiluv: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2010
Which kind talk be this, undecided.
If your babe dey give you wahala,handle it and don't generalize it. cheesy
If the women folks become Extinct,the world will become dry,empty and boring.
NO procreation,no fun and no noting, tongue.
Thank God every day for creating WOMEN, kiss kiss smiley
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by googles: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]hmm really?? imagine a world without 'em pretty thangs, no bobbies, no booties, no curves, no homemakers all you have around you are muscles, moustache, pot-bellied chain-smoking, guys. . . . . . . . hmm guess 190 will be your boyfriend  grin  wat an unimaginable world  cheesy[/size]
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by hollandis(f): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]hmm really?? imagine a world without 'em pretty thangs, no bobbies, no booties, no curves, no homemakers all you have around you are muscles, moustache, pot-bellied chain-smoking, guys. . . . . . . . hmm guess 190 will be your boyfriend  grin  wat an unimaginable world  cheesy[/size]
Its the way the women folk flaunt the protuberances that makes us men have an erection.If you decide to stop the bra and panties and every other apparel that conceals the boobiies and bootie and curves and punana like your ancestors 30000 years ago,then believe me there won't be screwwing(like ones life depend on it) and cheating and all manner of sexual fantasy and appeal.After all the naked tribe in Adamawa and Jigawa don't have sex until later in life and their breasts is never a turn on for their men.
I recall touching the boobies of a hot naked -tribe jigawa girl :omistakenly,and she acted like It was nothing. cool it was something for me though grin

THE AMAKA:

then be gay and save yourself the wahala!! na by force?
Amaka lelelelele ,biko apu maka,achomefugi
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by googles: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2010
hollandis:

Its the way the women folk flaunt the protuberances that makes us men have an erection.If you decide to stop the bra and panties and every other apparel that conceals the boobiies and bootie and curves and punana like your ancestors 30000 years ago,then believe me there won't be screwwing(like ones life depend on it) and cheating and all manner of sexual fantasy and appeal.After all the unclothed tribe in Adamawa and Jigawa don't have intimacy until later in life and their bosoms is never a turn on for their men.
I recall touching the bosoms of a hot unclothed -tribe jigawa girl :omistakenly,and she acted like It was nothing. cool it was something for me though

[size=13pt]1.) I wonder why you decided to leave out the "homemaker" bit and concentrate more on the physical features mentioned

2.) Try looking up the word self-control. . . . . . . must you get an erection just because a random girl on the streets is flashing her "girls"
puh-leeze mad women walk these streets everyday n[i]a[/i]ked do you get unnecessarily aroused? i dont think so
summary : erection is a thing of the mind

3.) get over watever you are dealing with and embrace nature. one is not entirely complete without the other, men come with problems too y' know
[/size]
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by Chykason(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2010
can't do without them cos lyf is incomplete without them. . .simple!
Re: If The Women Folks Become Extinct,the World Will Be A Better Place by galatico(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
Women are troublesome folks, we still can't do without them . Remember Adam with Eve he was lonely and wandering when GOD saw him and gave him an helper/companion . World with them GOD, theses evil pratice of GAYISM would have been ooosh!!! Just don't want to imagine it WORLD WITHOUT WOMEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Palaver! / . / "those Three Words"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.