Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

"Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (32052 Views)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by onyiloyi(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2017
The topic should "Edo girls" not Nigerian girls!

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by jullary(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:

Is it your concern?
wise up man!!!
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by astana1: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
The question should be why southern Nigerians ashamed of being the only ones doing it.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by 9jatatafo(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
I swear say na my Edo sisters. Opio and Italo tinz. Prostitutes are like public toilet

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
When I say feminism in Africa, especially Nigeria is a failed cause, it seems like I do not know what I say
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by FarahAideed: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:
Wetin concern the guy?

Mtcheeww

Sorry to say but you dont have sense sha
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by emelda86(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2017
I dey use one eye dey look that set of people,from a particular tribe lipsrsealed
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Frankbond1: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2017
chai this one weak me ooo undecided
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by anonimi: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
See kweshun oh.
Is our presidiot bubu ashamed of staying in London for 103 days wasting our scarce forex?
Are the All Poverty Congress, APC zombies ashamed of supporting such a barawo, rogue and thief to be our president?
Abeg next kweshun o jare.

2016 Budget: Buhari to spend more on State House Clinic than on all federal teaching hospitals
February 2, 2016

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197827-2016-budget-buhari-to-spend-more-on-state-house-clinic-than-on-all-federal-teaching-hospitals.html

Drug scarcity hits Aso Rock clinic despite N3.87bn budget
August 18, 2016

More from: http://punchng.com/drug-scarcity-hits-aso-rock-clinic-despite-n3-87bn-budget/

Muhammadu Buhari under fire for seeking medical treatment in UK
7 June 2016

More from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/07/muhammadu-buhari-nigeria-ear-infection-medical-treatment-uk

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by OTEGA1: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Wat of in Nigeria were 60percent of ladies are prostitute either mobile or static.
Ladies hoping from bed to bed for cheap fees, wives charging for outside duty. Ladies at the brothels so Wat were u expecting?

U can not give way you don't have. We have exported Wat we have in abundance here in Nigeria and they are doing Wat they know how to do best prostitution.

Unfortunately nobody can stop ladies from using the biz Center BTW her legs for maximum profit....

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by generalbush(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
FarahAideed:

Sorry to say but you dont have sense sha

Middle finger buddy. kiss
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2017
9jakohai:
Because we are not running an industrial based economy....no jobs...hence the rush to italy and elsewhere
Making an excuse for prostitution, huh?

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by yale001(f): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Your question would be better ask this way ' Are Benin Ladies from Nigeria not ashame for being the only protitutes in Italy?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Kino70: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm
The man is really provoked
Anyhow, prostitutes are enjoying the pleasure that doesn't last long enough, Why this man is sad because of them .
Whatever check out this awesome article:
https://growinbyte.com/2017/11/19/how-not-to-be-lazy-a-must-read-for-all-fields-of-human-endeavours/
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by exlinklodge: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
who told u they are the only black prostituting there?

How u take know?

Oya confess how many u don carry
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Brugo(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
They only care about money and not the means to get it. Kill, steal, dupe to get the money? They don't care as long as you have that money.

Youths critisising political leaders have proved that they would do worse. Consider how SUG executives embezzle. NYSC, church groups, you name it. Our youths just want to enrich themselves by any means possible.

I still don't know how or if this attitude can change.

The ladies know the risk (sex slavery) of trafficking but they even pay agents to get into this dangerous business.
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
He failed to recognize the problem of trafficking too. Most of those girls are doing it against their will

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Blame the very randy Italian's....... What are prostitutes, without customers?
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by MissRaine69(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
The documentary ‘ The Nigerian Connection’ part 1 & 2 shows how ingrained ignorance is in our society. Juju threats and blackmail is used to hold these women ransom.Nigerians being trafficked by other Nigerians and we blame Italians and shame? Shame has nothing to do with this.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by iswallker(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2017
How much does it cost to enroll for extramural classes in English language... ..I bet its not much...
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by jidxin(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2017
u mean edos
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by anonimi: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2017
onyiloyi:
The topic should "Edo girls" not Nigerian girls!

Italians know that they are from our country.
Finito!
Aisha Buhari abused them but they still voted her husband and the poverty that he has brought upon the land.
Some people are All Poverty Congress, APC zombies, through & through, walahi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, [size=13pt]girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems,[/size] though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Be like say e don Tay this guy visit naija ,fvcking a girl this days is as easy as 1,2,3.nowadays they don't even stand along the road like that anymore just install either instachat or WeChat and search for girls around your vicinity,I bet you 90% have it boldly written that they are just up for "hookup" some try to disguise it and say "home massage" but na still shewe package.wallahi I won't be shocked same percentage of girls are on NL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by firo08(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:
Wetin concern the guy?

Mtcheeww

What about the whites in Holland, America and all over the world!!!

He should shut the fvck up!!!
is like your sister is among those doing the olosho business over there.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Richardabbey(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Oloshos Plenty For Nairaland Na , If Dem Give Nairaland Oloshos Chance To Go There / Dey Wont Tink 2wice . I No Mention Name O :-XOloshos Plenty For Nairaland Na , If Dem Give Nairaland Oloshos Chance To Go There / Dey Wont Tink 2wice . I No Mention Name O

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:
Wetin concern the guy?

Mtcheeww

u must be a shareholder in the business then. if ur sisters or daughters re involved u will no how painful it is ok angry angry angry
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Na wa 4 Nigerian gals oo lipsrsealed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Egein(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:
Wetin concern the guy?

Mtcheeww

I like the way you defend your mom's job. Nice one, bro.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by donqx: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2017
ok
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Konze70: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2017
You should receive brain and u shouldn't comment in everything . Thanks
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by MAC76(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2017
kiss I Think Its More An Individaul Choice Of The Girls That Go To Italy For Prostitution .There Lot Of Job There In Europe More Than African.Like Teaching.Cleaner.Hotel Waiter etc for the Edo And Delta Girls Its Right From The State Dat They Start The Prostitution And Afterward It Becomes An Exported Material /services
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by miqos02(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2017
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / She Wants To Ruin Me / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.