Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (32051 Views)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by chigoizie7(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Mehn chigozie u fvck up oh!why u no come raise the money for her now at least she for don dey do better thing with her life for naija here instead of the ashawo work wee she dey do for Italy.

No be person wey get money de raise money for another person?

Anyways, she dey naija now. Still na unto runs level.

Bros I no talk Italy oh, na Dubai this one go.
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nah him kpekus them dey use
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by MissRaine69(f): 3:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Dimples129:

Nigerians trafficking Nigerians shocked that's deep cry
Watch it
Those women are trafficked to Europe by fellow country men and women
Modern day slavery exists
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by koolaid87: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Oba gha tokpe e!

Ise!
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
u never fit advice the ones wey dey do for house here na the internazionale u wan advice n yarb. tell the native Italian girls too make dem shoot you.
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by rhelis: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by ken2baba(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Tunks2017:

Which Yoruba girls ..............thats a bloody lie, they are all from Edo state..............
Some Edo girls speak yoruba fluently doesn't mean they are yoruba shocked
I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / She Wants To Ruin Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.