Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (52625 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Christianity is dying at am unprecedented rate. Stop lying to yourself small fry grin
broad is the way that leads to eternal destruction. narrow is the way that leads to everlasting life. be wise and choose right.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
osazsky:
broad is the way that leads to eternal destruction. narrow is the way that leads to everlasting life. be wise and choose right.

Rubbish. Your religion is a farce created by a shameless lying drunkard who never even met Jesus. Stop lying to yourselves. You've been duped.

Those who fed you with the rubbish in the first place are abandoning it. Yet you're too stupid to see.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

[s] Polygamy is a choice.
So is monogamy.

Rather than seek to marry 4 husbands in a bid to retaliate, you can find a man who is keen on monogamy. There are so many of them, don't fall for the popular saying 'all men are polygamous', any human could be polygamous. Get a man who believes in one man and one woman. Be faithful to one another and enjoy your peace of mind.[/s]

0/100
Report to my office immediately.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by COURVOISier(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thick kitty! cheesy what a name.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Rubbish. Your religion is a farce created by a shameless lying drunkard who never even met Jesus. Stop lying to yourselves. You've been duped.

Those who fed you with the rubbish in the first place are abandoning it. Yet you're too stupid to see.
and urs is right. I had that Allah brought the quoran from the sky and told u guys to follow the quoran but the part I don't understand is y Mohammed told u to drink the urine of a camel and advised u to steal caravans, kill infedels and marry many wives if all these is true then Allah is unjust

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
UlrikVandram:

Racist? Nigga I'm black! If I were fulani which I'm not, so are they! Youre a confused monkey aren't You? I say that not because of your race but because your genes are closer to that of monkeys than any other ethnicity in the world!

Go and read her tweets. She's back tracking. Not that I consider her a Muslim anyway.

And you also keep diverting from the real issues. Like how your mum tried to ra.pe me! I won't be silenced! sad
[/s]

you're still diverting with senseless, unrelated comments. if you're black and can still call a fellow black "monkey" then you're more stupid than i had thought.

get on track for once and stop boring me:

why is a girl not allowed to marry more than one husband in islam while men are free to shove their uncircumcised phalluses into minors, goats and pigs to satisfy their sexual craving?

meanwhile...

#leaveourgoatsalone grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by abdoolorunwa(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jesus is Lord!. kiss[/quote] PROVE IT AND I'LL BECOME A CHRISTIAN.NO FURTHER ARGUEMENT

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

you're still diverting with senseless, unrelated comments. if you're black and can still call a fellow black "monkey" then you're more stupid than i had thought.

why is a girl not allowed to marry more than one husband in islam while men are free to shove their uncircumcised phalluses into minors, goats and pigs to satisfy their sexual craving?

meanwhile...

sex with goat is allowed in Islam but the animal must be sacrificed. I can't remember were it is in d quoran but I have cone across the verse more than once

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Pls this is a formal setting can u provide your evidence?. Perhaps, as confirmed by world population prospects, 2017 revision, New york. "for every 100 girls, 107 boys are born, despite males have a higher risk of dying than females both in childhood and at adult age". So bro, don't argue blindly, its a plead.
it ain't about being born or not. look around your area. how many female lunatics do you see compared to men? how many female inmates compared to male,how many great grandfather's do you see compared to their female counterparts. how many female drug addicts do you see compared to men? even if a woman is jobless,she gets married but not for men,how many female Book Haram members,soldiers in war,armed robbers,pick pockets ,police,etc do you see compared to men? so,use your brain sir

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

violence! too much violence for someone who claims his is a religion of piiiss.

i think this picture explains why. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

meanwhile...

It's ignorant to say all blacks are monkeys. It's however factually accurate to say the ethnicities of southern Nigeria are because genetics prove it.

Another ignorant statement from an ignorant monkey. Circumcision is compulsory for all Muslims, dumbo. Read something for once in your life. If monkeys can read that is...

I told you. I don't discuss objective issues with monkeys whose IQ is most likely less than their age. Fat nosed self-servicer.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
osazsky:
sex with goat is allowed in Islam but the animal must be sacrificed. I can't remember were it is in d quoran but I have cone across the verse more than once

yes, i know that too. but i don't understand the logic behind it.

these guys are beasts.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Doctee: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
abdoolorunwa:

Jesus is Lord!. kiss
PROVE IT AND I'LL BECOME A CHRISTIAN.NO FURTHER ARGUEMENT
confused set of people I wonder who was the creator of every being before the birth of Jesus(peace be upon him)

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Daeylar(f): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tozara:
Why not? I bestow upon her the permission, right and power to carry on with it. I was drunk when I made that stupid law that permits only men to marry more than one person. grin

Lol, grin acceptance from above grin,
Lol, but, you're a flexing Allah oh, throwing parties everywhere, getting drunk errwhere grin Lol
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Spatta: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom against itself cannot stand Islam is falling, their errors are being exposed, Their Children are coming to terms with the age long deception

How a mere men who abused children, murdered and robbed men of their wives in the name of Allah and made a Law to establish his uncontrolled

lustful desires and passed it on to immoral men like himself who could not question his own failure, rather imposed their unconquered lust on

multitudes while making their WOMEN a victim of their abuse of Marriage Claiming it is a Law by their Last pedophilia who they loved to refer to

as Prophet, who wants a pedophile for a prophet who married Aisha at an unripe age and instituted under age marriage

these Lies and many other in that Book is reason why there is a dissension in the world today

Men claiming to obey a Murderer, who is also epileptic and rather than seek medical help converted epilepsy to spirit-ism and deceived the

the them unlearned men. watch his followers after this comments, they will start abusing and cursing, because their Book allows it or rather

agent owner might delete this comments to hide their shame

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Akaegwu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Just passing. One religion says one man one wife . switch on ,I need a wife not wife's

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
FTrebirth:

yes, i know that too. but i don't understand the logic behind it.

these guys are beasts.
Osazsky

Can either of you lying brain dead re tarded sprags bring up the verse? If you don't bring that verse today you have proven that you are monkeys!

How can anyone with a face like yours have the audacity to call someone a beast? grin
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
UlrikVandram:

It's ignorant to say all blacks are monkeys. It's however factually accurate to say the ethnicities of southern Nigeria are because genetics prove it.

Another ignorant statement from an ignorant monkey. Circumcision is compulsory for all Muslims.

I told you. I don't objective issues with monkeys whose IQ is most likely less than their age. Fat nosed self-servicer.
[/s]

stop shying away from my question, you bloody rapist.

why are mooslim women not allowed to have more than one husband while men are allowed to fvck anything penetrable?

including goats! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
FTrebirth:

violence! too much violence for someone who claims his is a religion of piiiss.

i think this picture explains why. grin

Yes. A cartoon explains real world issues. News flash you manky pillock! Tom and Jerry wasn't real. Just a figment of someone's imagination. True violence here remains that which your mum committed when she tried to rape me. I won't be silenced.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Osazsky

Can either of you lying brain dead re tarded sprags bring up the verse? If you don't bring that verse today you have proven that you are monkeys!

How can anyone with a face like yours have the audacity to call someone a beast? grin

moooslims are allowed to fvck goats, even ones on period...it's in your dirty qur'an. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by twerkjack: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
When muslim men marry 4wives, they tag it sh!!. Now that pastors are wearing same shoe wetin una go tag am??
Genesis4vs19 "La'mech has two wives for himself, the first is Aa'dah and the second is Bila'lah"
*BACK TO THE TOPIC* Dear ladies we sympathize with you, perhaps it has been know right from time that women are more populous than men. What if we now strike on the basis of "a man for a woman" who will marry the left women??
Inspite, other reports make it vivid, that death rate of men is alarming compare to that of women.
Prophet Muhammad (may Allah exalt his mention) married sawdah bint zama'a, zaynab bint khuzaymah, salama bint umayyah among others cuz they lost their husbands and there was no one to take care of them.
YET! men are imployed to be lenient with their wives,be kind to them and shouldn't prejudice equity amongst them, as they shall be accountable for this on the day of resurrection.
WHO TOLD WOMEN ARE MORE POPULOUS THAN MEN?? GO AND CHECK WELL AMD COME BACK.....QUOTING RUBBISH LIES TO PROVE A DUMB POINT..... AS EXPECTED OF MEN!! SMH

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by JayB11(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

And what exactly are they implying?
Disrespect and religious intolerance to mention but few, pls try to avoid it.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by oluxy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
she's right. no eve 1, eve 2 etc lol.....
only one eve and only one adam, lol

but those men who can not control their libido would disagreed.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
FTrebirth:

moooslims are allowed to fvck goats, even ones on period...it's in your dirty qur'an. grin

LOL how sad. He can't present the verse. Fact proven?
you're a monkey! Well naah. Its a fact though so I'm not surprised.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
JayB11:

Disrespect and religious intolerance to mention but few, pls try to avoid it.

And what are your brothers implying?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
UlrikVandram:

Yes. A cartoon explains real world issues. News flash you manky pillock! Tom and Jerry wasn't real. Just a figment of someone's imagination. True violence here remains that which your mum committed when she tried to rape me. I won't be silenced.
[/s]

stop blabbing and answer the simple question :

why are your abused sisters not allowed to explore their sexual variety like your men, and why do you wrap them up like masquerades?

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

stop shying away from my question, you bloody rapist.

why are mooslim women not allowed to have more than one husband while men are allowed to fvck anything penetrable?

including goats! grin

Ironic. Son of a ra.pist calling someone else a rap.ist. no fair! cry
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Doctee: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
osazsky:
u will never remember I wonder how many verse of your confiscated bible you know of and remember our lord Allah(swt) the creator of every being have said it all that never will the Christian and Jews will never be pleased with you until you became misguided like them, ode(fool) u had better accept islaam today before is too late because if u should die upon this your misguidance kai waagba
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

stop blabbing and answer the simple question :

why are your abused sisters not allowed to explore their sexual variety like your men, and why do you wrap them up like masquerades?

Lmao! I don't engage in objective discussions with intolerant ignorant monkeys who believe in 72 virgins or goat shagging or Muslims being uncircumcised.

How could anyone so uninformed and stupid engage in a meaningful argument?

Go and tell your ugly mum to get a lawyer. I won't be silenced.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Ironic. Son of a ra.pist calling someone else a rap.ist. no fair! cry

read the screenshot, you bloody alladin. i can post youtue videos of your imams admitting it's legal to fvck sheep and goats to cure konji.

foolish moooslims. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Tozara(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, grin acceptance from above grin,
Lol, but, you're a flexing Allah oh, throwing parties everywhere, getting drunk errwhere grin Lol
Hehehe. That's how we roll here in heaven. What do you think the wines and 72 virgins are for? I forbade the clowns from drinking and having wild sex on earth, so that they can come and taste them in the bars and brothels of heaven. Funny how these fools can't wait to start enjoying everything they condemned while on earth. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.