Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (52820 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Lmao! I don't engage in objective discussions with intolerant ignorant monkeys who believe in 72 virgins or goat shagging or Muslims being uncircumcised.

How could anyone so uninformed and stupid engage in a meaningful argument?

Go and tell your ugly mum to get a lawyer. I won't be silenced.

here is a video of an imam admitting goat sex is allowed in islam. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSaOaLyPWvE

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Lmao! I don't engage in objective discussions with intolerant ignorant monkeys who believe in 72 virgins or goat shagging or Muslims being uncircumcised.

How could anyone so uninformed and stupid engage in a meaningful argument?

Go and tell your ugly mum to get a lawyer. I won't be silenced.

even donald trump is aware of this islamic devilish tendency to fvck goats. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Eke40seven(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Osazsky

Can either of you lying brain dead re tarded sprags bring up the verse? If you don't bring that verse today you have proven that you are monkeys!

How can anyone with a face like yours have the audacity to call someone a beast? grin
I won't meddle into the religious debate but I think it's funny to think that northerners are collectively more intelligent or educated than southerners, when at all times quota system, lowering of standards and all that are established just so they can catch up. I'm just curious. And when you mention "southerners" I hope you know there are so many unrelated ethnicities there, e.g Igbos and Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Tozara(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Rubbish. Your religion is a farce created by a shameless lying drunkard who never even met Jesus. Stop lying to yourselves. You've been duped.

Those who fed you with the rubbish in the first place are abandoning it. Yet you're too stupid to see.
Islam is a THIEF. It was a product of religious syncretism. Islam is nothing but Judaism for Arabs!

Plus, it is the most backward and retärded of the three Abrahamic religions. Just look at the Middle East - the world's backwater, an ugly shithole, a skidmark of the planet, all thanks to the mental disease called Islam.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by murtaj(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
yeyerolling:
Very satanic religion
You are wrong if that is what you think
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
hmm

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Tozara(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
LMAO. The religious delusion on this thread is extraordinary. The Muslims can see through the bullshit of Christianity, and the Christians can see how stupid Islam is, but both parties are too blind and deluded to see through the nonsense of their own religion. grin

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Kennydoc(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Pls this is a formal setting can u provide your evidence?. Perhaps, as confirmed by world population prospects, 2017 revision, New york. "for every 100 girls, 107 boys are born, despite males have a higher risk of dying than females both in childhood and at adult age". So bro, don't argue blindly, its a plead.

Hope you're aware there are more males than females in Nigeria based on the last census and current population projection?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Daeylar(f): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tozara:
Hehehe. That's how we roll here in heaven. What do you think the wines and 72 virgins are for? I forbade the clowns from drinking and having wild sex on earth, so that they can come and taste them in the bars and brothels of heaven. Funny how these fools can't wait to start enjoying everything they condemned while on earth. grin

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
AHIH AL-BUKHARI
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me
while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends . She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 )
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236 )
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140 ; see also Number 139)
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Tozara(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol. grin
You dey mind them. grin

See people who are together in the business of believing absolute rubbish fighting amongst themselves. Is one extraordinary nonsense better than another extraordinary nonsense? grin
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Daeylar(f): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tozara:
You dey mind them. grin

See people who are together in the business of believing absolute rubbish fighting among themselves. Is one extraordinary nonsense better than another extraorinary nonsense? grin

Still can't believe that shīt is true, the reward.

Lol, no, grin
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by JayB11(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

And what are your brothers implying?
Same, and I'm not supporting any of your both acts. He unreasonable posted that, i quoted you so that you don't do same as he did. But if you insist that i am wrong, i am sorry.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Kennydoc(m): 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Doctee:
u will never remember I wonder how many verse of your confiscated bible you know of and remember our lord Allah(swt) the creator of every being have said it all that never will the Christian and Jews will never be pleased with you until you became misguided like them, ode(fool) u had better accept islaam today before is too late because if u should die upon this your misguidance kai waagba

You Muslims are funny really. Your Quran was created from the Old testament, and the so called religion is modified and adulterated Judaism, yet you all have the effrontery to call Jews and Christians infidels. Where are your brains?

It's just like when someone photocopies a book, uses tip ex to clean some of the prints and hand writes other meaningless stuff inside the photocopy, then tomorrow he begins to claim that his adulterated and mutilated photocopy document is the real thing. I'm stunned at the reasoning of you guys.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Awoo88: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Christianity is dying at am unprecedented rate. Stop lying to yourself small fry grin
with the rate of growth of Islam, it still falls behind Catholic alone. You are the one lying to yoursel

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by lazygal: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Benita27:
Do you have the names "Adam" and "Eve" in your Koran?. Just confused. That being said, you either accept your religious doctrines or change religion.

We have Jesus Christ ,his mother, Abraham,Noah ,moses ..need I go on ? Funny how you know nothing about the religion you condemn yet the average Muslim knows about the bible
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Max24: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Polygamy is a choice.
So is monogamy.

Rather than seek to marry 4 husbands in a bid to retaliate, you can find a man who is keen on monogamy. There are so many of them, don't fall for the popular saying 'all men are polygamous', any human could be polygamous. Get a man who believes in one man and one woman. Be faithful to one another and enjoy your peace of mind.
Of course, the intelligent twitter girl was just being sarcastic - using her head.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by IkpuMmadu: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2017
coluka:
I don't understand all this claiming you're a member of a religion and at the same time attacking the dictates of the same religion. Nobody is forcing you to be a member of any religion, if you don't like or believe in the dictates of the religion, then you're free to go join another religion or even create a new religion for yourself. Moreover there are different sects found in most religions. You can join a sect that suits you or create your own sect. This rubbish of "I am a member but I can't abide by the rules" for me is stupidity of the highest order
In Islam they force and she can't decakre she isn't a Muslim again there would be fatwa

Islam is a terrible religion....they keep atta king her without engaging her in an intellectual discussion

That's Islam for u

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by IkpuMmadu: 12:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Kennydoc:

You Muslims are funny really. Your Quran was created from the Old testament, and the so called religion is modified and adulterated Judaism, yet you all have the effrontery to call Jews and Christians infidels. Where are your brains?

It's just like when someone photocopies a book, uses tip ex to clean some of the prints and hand writes other meaningless stuff inside the photocopy, then tomorrow he begins to claim that his adulterated and mutilated photocopy document is the real thing. I'm stunned at the reasoning of you guys.

They even copied the Bible and I see that as criminal which is plagiarism because they didn't give credit to the source
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by IkpuMmadu: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Why I Left Islam and Now Help Others Who Are Doing the Same
OPINION & ANALYSIS

Why I Left Islam and Now Help Others Who Are Doing the Same
By Imtiaz Shams

February 17, 2016 | 5:55 pm
The first thing you need to know about ex-Muslims is that the best term in Arabic to describe us is basically a swear word: murtadd, meaning someone who "turns their back" on Islam. The word has a dirty, spit-on-the-ground feeling to it, with a rolling "R" and a sharp drop at the end. This is where you need to start if you want to even begin unpacking the ubiquitous, systematic discrimination we face that can pervade all aspects of our lives.

One key form of discrimination is the erasure or downplaying of our experiences through stereotypes, the most common of which is, "You probably weren't a real Muslim." I spent half my life growing up in Saudi Arabia, travelling to Makkah every year for Umrah, a holy pilgrimage. My first book was a gorgeous red and gold-trimmed copy of the Riyad us-Saliheen, a compilation of hadiths (transmitted sayings and actions) of the Prophet Muhammad and his Sahaaba (companions). I've been praying, fasting and memorizing the Quran since as long as I can remember and would devour books proving Islam's truth through scientific miracles and its moral code.

Related: 'This is a Witch Hunt': Saudi Blogger May Go Back on Trial For Apostasy and Face the Death Penalty

My family moved to the UK just before 9/11, and many Muslims will understand what I mean when I say the atmosphere changed after that day. At school boys gave me the nickname "terrorist" and to this day I still own a shirt where some of them drew explosives and bombs on my last day of high school. That discrimination didn't affect what was then a deep and abiding love for Islam — it just strengthened it.

So what happened? If everything was geared towards me spending my life as a practicing Muslim, why would I leave? One of the key tenets of orthodox Islam is its perfect nature and the infallibility of the Quran, two claims I unwaveringly held on to for two decades. But as I grew older and my critical thinking developed, the accepted truths about the morality of the Prophet's actions and the miracles described in the Quran got harder to swallow.

Watch the VICE News documentary: Rescuing Ex-Muslims: Leaving Islam:

I stopped believing mountains were "stakes" or "pegs," protecting the Earth from earthquakes. Ironically, mountains are actually most common where earthquakes are most plentiful: in tectonic zones.

I no longer believed that Islam had come down to slowly phase out the loathsome institution of slavery. Instead I began to feel that the institutionalization of slavery in Islamic scripture under the auspices of "prisoners of war" allowed for millions of Africans and other non-Arabs to be taken as slaves by the various Caliphates, in some places exceeding even the horrific Transatlantic slave trade.

I had thought that Islam had given women equal rights to men, and this may or may not have been true if we were talking about 1,400 years ago. However, taken literally the same scripture can be used to reduce the inheritance and legal rights of women, enforce certain ritualistic clothing and practices on women but make them either a choice or non-existent for men, ban women from marrying non-Muslims but extend that right to men... the list went on and on in my mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by perdollar(m): 1:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
When muslim men marry 4wives, they tag it sh!!. Now that pastors are wearing same shoe wetin una go tag am??
Genesis4vs19 "La'mech has two wives for himself, the first is Aa'dah and the second is Bila'lah"
*BACK TO THE TOPIC* Dear ladies we sympathize with you, perhaps it has been know right from time that women are more populous than men. What if we now strike on the basis of "a man for a woman" who will marry the left women??
Inspite, other reports make it vivid, that death rate of men is alarming compare to that of women.
Prophet Muhammad (may Allah exalt his mention) married sawdah bint zama'a, zaynab bint khuzaymah, salama bint umayyah among others cuz they lost their husbands and there was no one to take care of them.
YET! men are imployed to be lenient with their wives,be kind to them and shouldn't prejudice equity amongst them, as they shall be accountable for this on the day of resurrection.
ur prophet married widows bc no one to care for dem? Jesus! I can't believe sbdy proudly posted ds. Mr man ur prophet is simply prophet Randy AKA mohd

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by jaksmillioniar: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2017
cococandy:
Of course.
The hypocrites can’t take what they give
baby pls am on ban since tomoro is my birthday pls put a blog abt me in rums
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Awoo88:
with the rate of growth of Islam, it still falls behind Catholic alone. You are the one lying to yoursel

You're looking at the short game. Try next one hundred years.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Tozara:
Islam is a THIEF. It was a product of religious syncretism. Islam is nothing but Judaism for Arabs!

Plus, it is the most backward and retärded of the three Abrahamic religions. Just look at the Middle East - the world's backwater, an ugly shithole, a skidmark of the planet, all thanks to a mental disease called Islam.

LOL! The middle East has uae Saudi Qatar and many more. What does Africa Have? Heck the Islamic countries are doing better than Christian countries in africa. Try another excuse.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Eke40seven:

I won't meddle into the religious debate but I think it's funny to think that northerners are collectively more intelligent or educated than southerners, when at all times quota system, lowering of standards and all that are established just so they can catch up. I'm just curious. And when you mention "southerners" I hope you know there are so many unrelated ethnicities there, e.g Igbos and Yorubas.

Lmao. We're not as educated I admit. But we're naturally smarter than you whether you like it or not. Imagine our community if we valued education half as much as you. Look at the trajectory the north was going in before the Brits versus the South. Some of you lot weren't even wearing clothes when we were building historic states. LOL!
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Daeylar:
I support her

100000% grin grin grin grin grin

If she wants to marry 4 men then the religion should accept that, her reason is valid also, libido control isn't based on gender grin grin grin
Go Girl!!!
grin cheesy

Tozara AlmiqhteeAllah come and see your follower, is what she wants acceptable to you?
Lol
Hey Guys, Madam says y'all should come out of the pantyhose, come get some fresh air,boiz.Must have been quite a long day in there.
As Madam opined, libido control could neccessarily instigate one into having a few number in one's panties.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 21, 2017
FTrebirth:

even donald trump is aware of this islamic devilish tendency to fvck goats. grin grin

LOL and who cares what that dweeb says or thinks? Im beciles and inbred simpletons. Just like you.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2017
FTrebirth:

read the screenshot, you bloody alladin. i can post youtue videos of your imams admitting it's legal to fvck sheep and goats to cure konji.

foolish moooslims. grin

LMAO. You fill find a lot of sayings by imams just like you will find pastors baptizing people with beers. I don't hold that against Christians because I understand the absurdity of some people.

Now what I'm waiting for and what is irrefutable is a verse from the Qur'an like you promised.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 21, 2017
FTrebirth:

here is a video of an imam admitting goat sex is allowed in islam. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSaOaLyPWvE

Like I said, monkey! Where's my verse?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Eke40seven(m): 1:38am On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Lmao. We're not as educated I admit. But we're naturally smarter than you whether you like it or not. Imagine our community if we valued education half as much as you. Look at the trajectory the north was going in before the Brits versus the South. Some of you lot weren't even wearing clothes when we were building historic states. LOL!
If only you have not been brainwashed by middle Eastern values, by being enslaved historically, you would understand that not covering up totally is just an adaptation mechanism for people of the region. If not, there are always hides in abundance. That being said, how can you be smart but even your educated class have proven to be comparatively less smarter in school.. are you more street smart than the average Igbo man who will come to your land and build the choice houses from what he makes out of the environment? What do you mean by smartness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Awoo88: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

You're looking at the short game. Try next one hundred years.
Next hundred years, moderate Islam with a lot of accommodate will be it. Women are driving cars now and going to shopping without escort. After 2022 world cap, watch how men and women will sit side by side to watch games
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by IkpuMmadu: 1:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Islam is growing because of re-production. Infants are converted as soon as they are born. Try doing what the other religions are doing. Let them grow UP first then ask them if they want to convert! Chances are you won’t be getting any. Adults can think. Infants cannot. So being the fastest growing ‘religion’ in this way is NOTHING to be proud of.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.