Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (37723 Views)

Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
TimeMod3:
Haaaa!!!!!. Count your blessings. That moniker is a notorious criminal, i swear.

#NoBitchAttitude
lolzzzz
whatsup with u and dem ladies na

Una 2 dey fyt cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

As usual baba
2months imprisonment
na waohcheesy.is it cos of dat small fight wey u fight yesterday make dem lock am up?cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Babe biko accept my challenge na.
NL beach party or whatever venue you deem fit... Choose one na. Bills on me i swear.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
na waohcheesy.is it cos of dat small fight wey u fight yesterday make dem lock am up?cheesy
na the one with biacan this morning
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'll put them in my cross over prayer, iffa go church sha. grin

Thanks babez kiss

I'm hearing this for the first time and it sounds weird grin. I guess I love it more because the whole family pops in then. I doubt it's gonna be the same for this year because of my late cousin tho. embarassed

I've started singing Christmas songs sef. Hahahaha grin cheesy

Chai. That our cousin. It's definitely going to dampen the Christmas mood at home, but let's be thankful for life and the legacy she left behind.

The year moved really fast. And e worse pass say, we would get older and no husband grin

You sabi songs sef? You try. I only know the over sung 'we wish you a merry christmas'. I might change someday sha.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Good thing you know my craze is special, you want to know why it's special? Simple! I don't give a fvck about the "wonderings"of faceless old men... grin
When I gave a compliment saying you're special crazy, you feel fly but when I say you are acting like a bitch & quite unstable, You Cringe!.
Now you should agree when we say kids are shortsighted..

#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lolzzzz
whatsup with u and dem ladies na

Una 2 dey fyt cheesy
Abeg no talk like say dem no dey do am reach your side o. If you tolerate them, no bi everybody fit.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Log out and look at the stars as suggested. If you are of any importance, your name would be something I can google. Then I might think of some value you can add to my life via a challenge.

In the absence of that, just quit the delusion and braggadoccio. Some of us don't have that time. I do not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by biacan(f): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
na the one with biacan this morning

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll rather read last year's newspaper over and over again. Bye.
You're a bitch!
I raised a valid point concerning "the impressionable girls" who access NL & are easily influenced by frustrated bitches, as far as liking & sharing their posts which is considered detrimental in their formative years
neither you, ibkayee nor blackhawk01 would consider it worthy of talking about but y'all encourage bitchery.
I swear the thunder that will fire every bitch is still rehearsing with Sango.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Log out and look at the stars as suggested. If you are of any importance, your name would be something I can google. Then I might think of some value you can add to my life via a challenge.

In the absence of that, just quit the delusion and braggadoccio. Some of us don't have that time. I do not.
You are a bitch. thunder fire you.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Chai. That our cousin. It's definitely going to dampen the Christmas mood at home, but let's be thankful for life and the legacy she left behind.

The year moved really fast. And e worse pass say, we would get older and no husband. grin

You sabi songs sef? You try. I only know the over sung 'we wish you a merry christmas'. I might change someday sha.
Lol.. See lamentation of a bitch. grin Abeg na who wan marry badluck? last last na lesbo sure pass. grin
Wife material never see husband finish, na dem bitches wan see, una bitchery no pain you reach?
biko, all of una keep bitching, una dey craze all together.
Blackhawk01, although you're fast becoming a bitch, my condolence, all the same

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
TimeMod3:
Abeg no talk like say dem no dey do am reach your side o. If you tolerate them, no bi everybody fit.
Just let it slide
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Blackhawk01: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2017
pocohantas:

The year moved really fast. And e worse pass say, we would get older and no husband grin

Exactly, we can't sha fight God. angry sad

Hahahaha cheesy. Chaiiii! We've entered one chance oooo... Imagine, we couldn't get just two men outta the great men on nairaland, our problem issa problem. cry

What to do oooo? We have 30 days left, lerruz start the ultimate search biko. wink

I know plenty nii.

On the first day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Exactly, we can't sha fight God. angry sad

Hahahaha cheesy. Chaiiii! We've entered one chance oooo... Imagine, we couldn't get just two men outta the great men on nairaland, our problem issa problem. cry

What to do oooo? We have 30 days left, lerruz start the ultimate search biko. wink

I know plenty nii.

On the first day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree tongue

Sure we can't, he knows best.

Great men of Nairaland, e include this jobless hypocrite? grin
It's actually not that difficult jare. No be Naija men again? Either be yourself and get liked for you, or pretend and get liked for who they think you are. It's that simple.

No be only partridge, na porridge.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

angry sad
rola, whatever happened between you & makydebbie. Personally, I do not like neither of you but the two of you make a good gossip team.
I mentioned you cos I consider you the older of the two, bury the hatchet if there is any.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by AlexRafu: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
women are bad, the ugly ones are the worst

they are frustrated,bad belle, disgusting and shld all be gathered 2geda and thrown into the forest

i hate ugly people angry angry angry angry

i must make sure they regret their looks everyday

sad
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Blackhawk01: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
TimeMod3:
rola, whatever happened between you & makydebbie. Personally, I do not like neither of you but the two of you make a good gossip team.
I mentioned you cos I consider you the older of the two, bury the hatchet if there is any.

#NoBitchAttitude

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Now, this is funny... Makydebbie, come oooooo. I dunno what to say to this nii

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makydebbie(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
TimeMod3:

#NoBitchAttitude
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

We're not fighting ooo! cheesy

We'll surely fight when she doesn't deliver my Christmas package. angry

We gossip, una complain. We stop, una still complain again. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Blackhawk01: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Sure we can't, he knows best.

Great men of Nairaland, e include this jobless hypocrite? grin
It's actually not that difficult jare. No be Naija men again? Either be yourself and get liked for you, or pretend and get liked for who they think you are. It's that simple.

No be only partridge, na porridge.

Hahahaha cheesy. We wee find job for him na tongue

Lol. I know nii wink

Wait till I'm high, I'll send a long VN of different Christmas songs. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makydebbie(f): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oya, be like we don get license to gossip on every thread nii. cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Blackhawk01: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:

Kipchut, my flend! Wah package? Pata and bra? shocked

Timemod3, thanks for your concern. We ain't fighting oooo, we've had our trying moments but we know better than to bring it here. Don't worry, we wee continue our gossip soon. wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Blackhawk01: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Oya, be like we don get license to gossip on every thread nii. cheesy

Limme! I dey find money sad angry angry
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:

Blackhawk01:

Abeg o, make una no come open shop ontop my head, I no dey tolerate make small small pikin dem dey use me dey laugh.
My grapevine wasn't sure, the reason I said "if any"
..... Good for you gurls. Lol

#NoBitchAttitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makydebbie(f): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Kipchut, my flend! Wah package? Pata and bra? shocked

Timeod3, thanks for your concern. We ain't fighting oooo, we've had our trying moments but we know better than to bring it here. Don't worry, we wee continue our gossip soon. wink
Pant and bra is not bad sha, I'll wear it to the beach for Christmas. kiss

Blackhawk01:

Limme! I dey find money sad angry angry

Month don end! angry You don get salary. angry so which money again? angry
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makydebbie(f): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
TimeMod3:
Abeg o, make una no come open shop ontop my head, I no dey tolerate make small small pikin dem dey use me dey laugh.
My grapevine wasn't sure, the reason I said "if any"
..... Good for you gurls. Lol

#NoBitchAttitude
Sure, we're very cool. kiss
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure, we're very cool. kiss
Obviously. Time to gossip less tho.
Wait, are you blowing me a kiss?, stop that we ain't friends.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Blackhawk01: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Pant and bra is not bad sha, I'll wear it to the beach for Christmas. kiss

Month don end! angry You don get salary. angry so which money again? angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin... You wanto display your black bumbum! shocked shocked

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makydebbie(f): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin... You wanto display your black bumbum! shocked shocked

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You this yeye girl, now everybody on NL knows my bumbum is black. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by VANENON(f): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
@OP, This is an extremely profound and insightful post. WOW............Thanks
I so wish we women could just be there for each other. #SpreadLoveNotHate

OP, Nice one.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Toks2008:
*Don't get it twisted,this is not about bringing the women folks down but this is a mystery the world still finds very difficult to unravel.. *

I have heard this countless times from different ladies "I don't get along with women,“I prefer being friends with males than females,” or “I don’t have female friends because they’re too much drama.”

A lady walks into the room and sees a more attractive lady and she suddenly feels threatened and starts hating on the more attractive one even when she does not realize it...the older ladies just get fussy when they see younger ladies flaunt their freshness,the married lady suddenly feels she is more superior to the unmarried ones,the unmarried one is happy to hear about a crash in a friend's marriage and the same women who are ready to bring down the roof when they hear the words "Men are polygamous in nature" are the same women snatching each other's husbands,having an affair with married men and even getting married to married men.The wife and the husband's mum compete with each other.Put women in one room and you are certain to settle issues several times.

So i tend to wonder why the hypocrisy? what will happen if every lady approached by married men say NO?, Does it not just make logical sense if the second baby mama of 2baba or Wizkid stood their ground and asked these guys to go stay faithful to their first baby mamas? How convenient it is for some ladies to be so vague,heartless and hypocritical that the very act they cry out against are encouraged by them.

In my opinion,when we consider the heartaches,hurts and all the drama men create in women’s lives,i believe the male folk deserves all the hatred from he ladies but amazingly the women keep loving us. They’d rather hate a fellow woman, who has done nothing to them and this is one mystery no one may be able to unravel and this one question we may never be able to answer..WHY ARE WOMEN THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES?

Been a while Toks
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by anyicash(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
Toks2008:
*Don't get it twisted,this is not about bringing the women folks down but this is a mystery the world still finds very difficult to unravel.. *

I have heard this countless times from different ladies "I don't get along with women,“I prefer being friends with males than females,” or “I don’t have female friends because they’re too much drama.”
Ki
A lady walks into the room and sees a more attractive lady and she suddenly feels threatened and starts hating on the more attractive one even when she does not realize it...the older ladies just get fussy when they see younger ladies flaunt their freshness,the married lady suddenly feels she is more superior to the unmarried ones,the unmarried one is happy to hear about a crash in a friend's marriage and the same women who are ready to bring down the roof when they hear the words "Men are polygamous in nature" are the same women snatching each other's husbands,having an affair with married men and even getting married to married men.The wife and the husband's mum compete with each other.Put women in one room and you are certain to settle issues several times.

So i tend to wonder why the hypocrisy? what will happen if every lady approached by married men say NO?, Does it not just make logical sense if the second baby mama of 2baba or Wizkid stood their ground and asked these guys to go stay faithful to their first baby mamas? How convenient it is for some ladies to be so vague,heartless and hypocritical that the very act they cry out against are encouraged by them.

In my opinion,when we consider the heartaches,hurts and all the drama men create in women’s lives,i believe the male folk deserves all the hatred from he ladies but amazingly the women keep loving us. They’d rather hate a fellow woman, who has done nothing to them and this is one mystery no one may be able to unravel and this one question we may never be able to answer..WHY ARE WOMEN THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES?
you are dam right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / 14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.