Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband (4320 Views)

My Stepdaughter Caught Me Fv-cking My P.A. She Open Her Clit & Slid My D’!ck In / Janema Twerks/performs On A Stage Show - (photos & Video) / How To Fv*k Her Very Well ***hot Techniques*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by torqque7(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
The Audio of Tontos Ex is making the rounds on social media confessing to how he f.v.cked the Instagram twearker Janema more than her husband. In the audio conversation with a female friend,he said they stay all day indoors fv.c.king resting and f.v.c.king..

Lalasticala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Sunnymatey(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Madness
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by MJBOLT: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
how can we listen to this audio file??
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by torqque7(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Madness

Same guy that was saying it was an abomination in his culture to do such and apologised to her husband that the rumours were all lies,only for this to surface..shame,some women sha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
This is bad,they should respect her marriage.Very bad.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by fykes(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:

Marriage that she didn't respect herself...another person is supposed to respect it for her?

SMH for you.

Both herself and her husband deserve each other.
Only a dog bangs a dog
Only whoremongers love whores

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by fykes(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Of all the women in the world, u saw and married a shameless one and u expected to have a good marriage?

Something is generationally wrong with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Godada(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2021

This is just to show how twisted the mind of this guy is. You came online to say something else and this was what happened based on your audio report.

It's a shame though.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Ladylawyer(f): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Omg...this had better not be true
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by toujurs: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
This guy should calm down na, past is past na.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Daveambition(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dear Lord, abeg no let majority of us(MEN) to get this kinda cankerworm as our Manchi or Day-1... Man wey dey gossip with opposite gender as e take bang another pesin wife rat'rat; how this one go take keep a confidencial secret between him & im fellow man ni..?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
fykes:

Marriage that she didn't respect herself...another person is supposed to respect it for her?

SMH for you.

Both herself and her husband deserve each other.
Only a dog bangs a dog
Only whoremongers love whores
Was she still sleeping with the man in marriage or before her marriage?Note: I never supported her
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Nonexisting1: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nigga should stop running his mouth already. By the way, fuccking person wife is something I don't subscribe to. It's one evil that I haven't done and don't plan to do.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Tinububalls: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Was she still sleeping with the man in marriage or before her marriage?Note: I never supported her
From what Tonto said, the man has her sextapes both recent and old ones. So what do you think?
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Nonexisting1: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
fykes:
Of all the women in the world, u saw and married a shameless one and u expected to have a good marriage?

Something is generationally wrong with you
Putting leash on a street dog often result in premium tears. The husband failed to realize that. You can't just domesticate a community pussy, it won't work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tinububalls:

From what Tonto said, the man has her sextapes both recent and old ones. So what do you think?
Then it serves her right,karma is currently dancing with her,let her enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by mariahAngel(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
There's nothing shocking about a woman of easy virtue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Ssoil(f): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by temitope27(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you marry olosho wetin u dey expect b4 no be to dey fu*k day and night

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by suffering: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
These two are playing tricks now. Tonto attacks one person then the guy makes a recording regarding it. It’s good to see he’s ready to cash out from her mental illness. They either fit each other or he drew a plan concerning her matter a long time ago.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by tydi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wahala for who marry woman put for house. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by fatymore(f): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't understand...

Why would you allow another man to have sex with you apart from your husband when married...

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by TheWolfen(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
That one nah una problem
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lool as she no respect am shebi na outsider go come respect am for her grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by CSTR2: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
I saw on her Instagram page where she wrote that she loves to twerk or fuccckkk.

That lady mileage no be here.

Even if you don't want to marry a virgin, some mileage are scary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Crossroad1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nigerian leaches (girls/women).

Nigerian girl/women now date for money..
Love no dey Nigerian relationship again..
They love you as long as you keep providing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
This guy's a just a fucker.
I mean his level of fuckery is second to none. Doesn't he do any other thing except fucking women?
His dick must be regretting why it ended up in between his legs.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Myhusband(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
fatymore:
I don't understand...

Why would you allow another man to have sex with you apart from your husband when married...

Tufiakwa

so when unmarried the pússy can accommodate any dick

werey nse e
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Justbehave(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This guy's a just a fucker.
I mean his level of fuckery is second to none. Doesn't he do any other thing except fucking women?
His dick must be regretting why it ended up in between his legs.
Shut da fuckup. Instead of you to advice your fellow married hoes who have refused to close their legs you are here capping in the ninsense. Was he forcing them?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Justbehave:
Shut da fuckup. Instead of you to advice your fellow married hoes who have refused to close their legs you are here capping in the ninsense. Was he forcing them?
Be calming down nwokem..I'm not the cause your depression. There's nothing wrong if you advice my gender on my behalf without being abusive.
You are lucky I've outgrown your type. I would have given it back to you as e dey hot. But you see, I'm too old for your rant. Can't exchange abuses with a dickhead head like you.
Go let your mommy cuddle you and sing a lullaby for you.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Boss13: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't think the husband is that stupid. Based on this voice note, it is confirmed Kpokpogarri was sleeping with Jane Mena. The husband actually forced Jane to respond to Tonto if Tonto's allegations ain't true. Jane had no choice but to fall into the trap. However, she knows it is true and was pleading behind scenes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband by Boss13: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
Nigerian leaches (girls/women).

Nigerian girl/women now date for money..
Love no dey Nigerian relationship again..
They love you as long as you keep providing

Same everywhere man

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help / Femdom, Bdsm, Pegging / Why Do Girls Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.