Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (38608 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Boyooosa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Stop coming online half unclad, it doesn't go well with your luck.
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by miqos02(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by fatymore(f): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Feck my exes.. I don't miss you... tongue
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
ibkayee:

You're saying 'It's you I want, but you don't treat me well' ba?
see casting o cry
Wicked thing undecided
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Daeylar(f): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why is she being a drama queen?
She should calm down.

No big deal if 3 Exs left her and got married,

She just find out what's wrong, if it's the men, she should change the men she picks to date,
If it's her then she should try and work on herself,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by That3: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing is wrong with you dear, That's just the advantage of dating the badass guys you so wanted over nice good guys. After they are done using you they will simply go find a good lady to settle with.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Wisebisho: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
I feel for the lady and I pray God to intervene in her situation... Take heart dear, it hurts but not the end of the world.
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Dboyz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Just one thing is wrong with you, you have a stinking pussy... Banky would soon find out Adetoa own also stinks
.....oya join ur mate.

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
If she gather waist like her fellow SA sisters then let her come to naija,husbands yakpa
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by benjaminiyke(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Join us every Saturday by 8pm on our Facebook live talk show and stand a chance of winning #3000 without stress.
All you need to do is search Benjaminokeze30@gmail.com on your Facebook click on it and follow us.
Then you will get a notification when we are live.

How to be the winner of the day?
When the show is on, if you have an opinion to give based on the topic, let us know by dropping a comment on the comment section and you will be invited , if your opinion is most rated over every one else.
My dear be sure to go home with #3000
Just that simple.Then if you are not the lucky winner,you will still get a Recharge card compensation.
You see,you don't have anything to lose!!!!
Join us today let's build a home for all.
Sponsored by SM integrated services.
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by seunmohmoh(f): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:
I can't say if she has been bewitched.
But if 3 ex boyfriends left her to marry another, it isn't ordinary.

It's either the problem is her, because no be every girl good for marriage...Some will be used for testing manhood.

Or village people are actually involved.
Her village people dancing soft work right now...
dis ur video... e get as e be
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by HeyCorleone(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
May my ex weep like this.
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
seunmohmoh:
dis ur video... e get as e be

LOL. I don't know why your post made me laugh... cheesy

seunmohmoh:
is there a way I can collect d video

Insert this https://s1.postimg.org/50pjwcwbof/tenor.gif

Into this [img][/img]
It should be right in the middle of the above.
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by seunmohmoh(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I don't know why your post made me laugh... cheesy
is there a way I can collect d video
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by otswag(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Johanna the baptisg
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by kaykhalie(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

It's either the problem is her, because no be every girl good for marriage...Some will be used for testing manhood.

gringringringrin
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ubunja(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if she dumped them then let her BLAME HERSELF for this, as she should have stayed with these good men
if they dumped her then let her BLAME HERSELF for not being good enough for men to stick with her.
and finally, let her BLAME HERSELF for wasting time/life giving a shiiit about what her ex are doing instead of focussing on her damn life!
the way u put it thou LOOOL grin grin grin
women hate taking blame for anything thou

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by tochieee: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Babe don't believe its ritual, just check urself and know wat u are doing wrongly and c'mon those men were not meant for u try the next one and be calm.. God will see u true
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
ubunja:

the way u put it thou LOOOL grin grin grin
women hate taking blame for anything thou

bro imagine... some women will dump a man then get mad when he finally finds a babe who will love and marry him ....haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by birdsview(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
She should look inwards. One ex leaving you and getting married could be a floke,the second should raise concerns..the third could really mean she wasn't doing something right. #justthinking

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by birdsview(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool who made this picture please, my chest
it's shouldn't always be an issue of been bitwhitched or village people... I think she has some bad attitudes she has refused to change or that she doesn't even know are wrong...just a thought tho
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
birdsview:
it's shouldn't always be an issue of been bitwhitched or village people... I think she has some bad attitudes she has refused to change or that she doesn't even know are wrong...just a thought tho
The South African lady? Who knows

Lol I was laughing at the meme because I read it in Falz' voice
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by aftatechbiz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
check your attitude

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by YungJo207(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

I swear you just made my day,God bless you mehn can't stop laughing pls I need that.
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by MMMscam: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
ibkayee:

Ok just checking, my Igbo is wobbly

“Girl are you foolish, shey Yoruba don finish, wetin you dey do with Okoro...”

angry Why are our youths of today so intellectually circumscribed; do you want to let him turn you to another hapless statistic before you wake up? What kind of a despicable nonsense is this? Polished diamonds and dirt stones don’t mix young lady - learn now!!! undecided

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
MMMscam:

“Girl are you foolish, shey Yoruba don finish, wetin you dey do with Okoro...”

angry Why are our youths of today so intellectually circumscribed; do you want to let him turn you to another hapless statistic before you wake up? What kind of a despicable nonsense is this? Polished diamonds and dirt stones don’t mix young lady - learn now!!! undecided
Lmao!
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Beryl007: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @
SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp :
09035560780 Email:
samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State,
Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by judgedredd22(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool who made this picture please, my chest

it's a funny pic alright...

but it won't stop me taking you away from your boo though... soooooon!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by staen: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
this one hasnt known yet that her job is just to prepare men for marriage ??
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by staen: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
mhen ... dis ur dad head sef ...... cant stop laffin tho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by staen: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Oyindidi post=62593353] gringringringrin [mhen ... dis ur dad head sef ...... cant stop laffin tho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.