Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) (2717 Views)

Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? / +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
But bros why? Na person go still marry this babe o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by Bossontop(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Damn....d guy wicked ooo him wan fall olympus
Chaiii!!
And i don reason am say na beta borbi b dat
cry cry

Re: When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by coolebux(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
And the she-diot is laffin like mumu
Re: When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by luckyz4rea(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
This only happens when sanity embarks on a long trip!

1 Like

Re: When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by zephry(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
see as the guy dey flex muscle on top am

1 Like

Re: When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by heryur(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Since the girl is not mine

2 Likes

Re: When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by anonymuz(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ahn ahn...na...

Re: When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by Josh44s(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Chai! See as him dey squeeze the gal bwest like someone mixing Flour, egg and sugar. I dey go blow whistle directly to Buhari this time angry

Re: When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 22, 2017
How far? I don find u tire, where have u been?
Virginkpekus:
But bros why? Na person go still marry this babe o grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Titi’s Erotic Notes: Bathroom Quickie / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Just When You Thought You Have Seen It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.