Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? (3076 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by MechanicMike: 7:51pm On May 04, 2023
M.O.D...FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!

Guys would/could you?

God forbid bad ting...Bleep no can't stooop that low!!!(no offenscce) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Watcharena: 7:54pm On May 04, 2023
Why not, you are claiming what you are not , every family in this world eats bread. In fact personally I can buy 20 naira garri in front of any girl

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Acekidc4(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2023
After I finish buying the Bread 🍞, i will now tell the Woman to give me Garri, with those Aboki KuliKuli and Sugar for Afternoon Matters........Na her Papa work Money for my Pocket Ni Who she be

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 04, 2023
You can buy bread in front of me.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2023
Mumu man u don come again with ur nonsense question.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by FManager(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
Samantha124:
You can buy bread in front of me.. grin grin grin

You fine so dis one you just dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Sheflex4real(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
If only I can figure out " Why not"
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 04, 2023
Pure English please.
FManager:

2 Likes

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by FManager(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2023
tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed
Samantha124:
Pure English please.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by wumi2017(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2023
🤣😂🤣 this guy no well,,,MrCork again??

3 Likes

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 04, 2023
I don't understand Pidgin.
FManager:
tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Septagon: 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
Kid,go and check ur jamb score

2 Likes

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
FManager:

She is an SA baby..with time she will learn pidgin

6 Likes

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by weezydee(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2023
You go soon collect slap with your yeye questions
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by MechanicMike: 9:00pm On May 04, 2023
Watcharena:
Why not, you are claiming what you are not , every family in this world eats bread. In fact personally I can buy 20 naira garri in front of any girl

WHY NOT? IS THAT A JOKE?..bro are u poor?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by MechanicMike: 9:03pm On May 04, 2023
wumi2017:
🤣😂🤣 this guy no well,,,MrCork again??

Babes can u imagine this poor tings buying bread in front of u....to make matters worse for them, u are lightskin. And then when u ignore them like broke dudes they start hatin. At least I can afford u. Anyways U fine sha wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by MechanicMike: 9:06pm On May 04, 2023
FManager:

See your head like guinea fowl...u buy bread like bus conductor & u expect fine lightskin babe like Samantha124 to notice u..can u afford her?(no offenscce) angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by MechanicMike: 9:09pm On May 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
After I finish buying the Bread 🍞, i will now tell the Woman to give me Garri, with those Aboki KuliKuli and Sugar for Afternoon Matters........Na her Papa work Money for my Pocket Ni Who she be

Don't do it please..u will embarass Yor sef.(no offenscce) angry
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by cactusJack(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2023
Bro why you always posting shxt like this..the last time it was eating puf puf,why do you feel so insecure in your own self image that you can't do the most mundane thing in front of a "fine girl" get help bro

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by VinnyBaba: 9:19pm On May 04, 2023
This OP ehn. 😏

Can u eat Biscuits in front of a Girl?
Can u eat Puff Puff?
Can u eat Bread?

Soon it will be Madiga.. Crazy Boy sad cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

Guys would/could you?

I done miss ur madness for a while mrcock 😅

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by FManager(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

See your head like guinea fowl...u buy bread like bus conductor & u expect fine lightskin babe like Samantha124 to notice u..can u afford her?(no offenscce) angry

Yeah and you being her simp am sure she doesn't even know that you even exist, there other thread comments to troll on not mine angry undecided tongue
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by MechanicMike: 10:26pm On May 04, 2023
FManager:

Yeah and you being her simp am sure she doesn't even know that you even exist, there other thread comments to troll on not mine angry undecided tongue

Bro ...u buy bread in front of women...shame on u...and then u complain women ignore u!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by helinues: 10:34pm On May 04, 2023
I go buy kulikuli self.

She no dey eat abi you know wetin she dey eat for her house?
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Advancedpenis: 10:34pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
I go buy kulikuli self.

She no dey eat abi you know wetin she dey eat for her house?

Kulikuki is adorable unlike the cocaine of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Alonso91(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2023
Aye mhi see kwention

I will even buy kulikuli and kunu join

1 Like

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by IMEI: 12:42am On May 05, 2023
This guy is a Nairaland Legend, a real OG - MrCork

Acknowledge his greatness

1 Like

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by Letlovelead213: 12:54am On May 05, 2023
MrCork our famous modafuvkaa here on this section. Him no day shame where is MrCork
Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by 77star: 2:07am On May 05, 2023
Killbillz:

I done miss ur madness for a while mrcock 😅
grin
Only newbies don't know him

1 Like

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by 77star: 2:09am On May 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This OP ehn. 😏

Can u eat Biscuits in front of a Girl?
Can u eat Puff Puff?
Can u eat Bread?

Soon it will be Madiga.. Crazy Boy sad cheesy cheesy
He's a full grown man, if not grandpa sef

He had been on nairaland since 2009 or 10, sth around that, catching different cruise.

1 Like

Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Guys would/could you?

How old are you, this boy??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me. / Will My Girl Be Faithful? / 8 Areas You Should Stop Deceiving Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.