Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

+18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic (9867 Views)

He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS / My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / She Does Not Gives Regard To Her Body, Exposing It Despite Corrections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2022
+18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused to Tell You and I'm Exposing It — To Be Deleted Soon [Pic]

I don't really like creating posts anymore, but as I was going through TikTok videos today, 16th of August, at 2:50 AM (while everyone was asleep), there were two videos that stood out and I promise you, you'll be stupid not to read to the end of this short post.

I'm not here to advertise or sell something to you — I'm here to make you realize something no one has told you all your life!

The first video was GaryVee and in his words, he said, "If you're sitting here and you haven't made it at 27 or 32+, it's okay."

He said a lot of things in-between, then said he started his first company at 34. He said you should only feel bad if you haven't made it at 70.

What he's trying to say is: don't kill yourself because you haven't made it yet no matter your age.

Don't kill yourself with depression, comparing yourself with younger people or classmates who have made it while you're still struggling. Only compare yourself if at 70 you haven't made it, else don't.

So, as long as you aren't up to 70 years yet, don't kill yourself overanalyzing life and end up analyzing yourself into depression.

Spend that time staying focused on what will get you the riches, happiness, wealth, and health you desire even though you think age is not on your side.

GaryVee
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNt1L782/

In the second short clip, I bumped on...

Typing...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Part 2

In the second short clip, I bumped on Jim Rohn's old video. He was in a conference and was addressing some people and in his words, he said, "The best advice I can give you is what I give my staff and that is: WELCOME. EVERY. HUMAN. EXPERIENCE. You never know which one will turn it all on. Even the bad experiences. Sometimes, from the most bitter experience, comes the greatest awakening. So, let down the barriers, take down the walls. The same wall that keeps out disappointment keeps out happiness. Let life touch you, don't let it kill you."

Jim Rohn
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNt1LevC/

Some of you (us) are...

Typing...

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 5:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Part 3

Some of you (us) are going through financial difficulties, heartbreak, death of a loved one, academic stress, health issues, confusion at work, finding it hard to get a good job, etc.

What he is trying to say is:

WELCOME.
EVERY.
INEVITABLE.
HUMAN.
EXPERIENCE.

One of them will be your victory ticket — it may even come from a bad experience you had.

Typing...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Part 4

I wrote this post because it triggered a bad experience I had a few years ago that turned to my cashcow today.

During my university days, I was great with book, electronics, software, different kinds of devices, and always at the top, but I sucked with women and in bed. I wasn't a minute man — I was worse than that.

I vowed never to resort to drugs to enhance my sex game. I spent 6 months digging out the solutions and practicing them. It was natural and it was permanent.

I got my confidence back and after graduation, I came back to Nigeria — even though I felt bad for abandoning my cute Asian girlfriend who loves me more than life and couldn't get enough of my new bedroom skill.

She was crying at the airport and was willing to follow me to Nigeria. That's the power being great in bed has on women.

Lest I forget, while in school, I get my allowance in Dollars (since the country uses Dollar) every month end for all the years I spent. House rent, transportation, school fees, etc. were already taken care of by the power that be.

If I had invested half of my allowances in crypto or stocks, I would've become a Dollar millionaire, but guess what? I didn't know anything about investment at the time. I was too young and naive.

I spent it on food, expensive clothes, shoes, and clubbing. I don't really regret my expenses and adventures because they gave me great experiences and stories to tell. Later in life, those stories became my source of income.

So, back in Nigeria, recession happened under Buhari and I was broke (after NYSC). I don't like job and I don't like asking people or my parents for money. It makes me look weak, lazy, and dependent.

I hate to beg or disturb people, so I was dying in silence (broke). I came in contact with this pretty lady who just returned from a certain country after her studies.

One thing led to another, she had a taste of my bedroom skill and boom, she wouldn't let me go or breathe.

While still on her bed and after getting her senses back, she picked her phone and called one of her female friends abroad and started bragging of how she just finished having the best s** of her life.

This girl was a nymphó, but I made sure she taps out and says, "Please, don't kill me. I'm tired. I can't continue anymore." And she did.

Since her dad has money, she was doing the spending and I was doing the banging — just the same way my foreign girlfriend was doing too. Even got me a brand new iPhone.

I really enjoyed the Nigerian girl's free p**** and free money even though she was in a great relationship with an army officer. I didn't really care she had an officer as a boyfriend — I just gave her what he couldn't give her and that's all.

You know, most women are always unfaithful no matter how great you are in bed or how rich you are. She travelled to Abuja and I was suspicious of her travel.

She probably went to meet a politician or a rich guy so that she can come spend the money on me. That's nice of her, but I'm a jealous lover — I don't like to share for no reason other than fear of infection. (Even God is a jealous God — so who am I?)

So, she returned after 4 days and had a glass of alcohol when we met, but in a different room. I was sitting on the bed and she walked in with all smiles as she sips her drink.

Deep down, I was disgusted. No evidence of her cheating, but my instinct was telling me she slept with an alhaji in Abuja for money.

Bluntly and with no filter or evidence, I said, "You f*cked someone in Abuja." Her mood changed, she got angry, and poured the glass of drink she was holding on my body. I was wearing clothes.

Damn! I felt emasculated and insulted. The alpha male in me disappeared. No woman has ever insulted me ever since I transitioned from SIMP to alpha. I felt SO belittled. I felt like an ant.

"You know nothing. Money, you don't have. You're worthless. The only thing you know and you're great at is how to f*ck. Apart from that, nothing." And she angrily walked away.

Her words pierced through my chest and I could FEEL the pains. Words do hurt, but time heals it. I sat in that same position like a statue for hours crying and analyzing my life.

There is an atom of truth to her harsh words. Yes, I'm great in it as she said, but that's not the only thing I'm great at in this life.

The alcohol dried on my body. I couldn't talk, I couldn't get up. She has demoralised me to pieces.

At this point, a spirit said to me, "Since she said you're only great at sex, don't feel bad — just teach your fellow men how to be great in bed too and turn it to books, then money because whatever a man is great at shall feed him."

This was when I had one of my greatest epiphanies in life. At this point, I had written some articles on this topic on Nairaland with my old, but deactivated account. I compiled those articles, added more contents to it and that was how the book Lasticle was born.

Today, that book alone has generated me millions of Naira and men from all over the world send messages to thank me. That was how I started my journey of book writing and today, I have lots of books under different pen names. They generate me money while I sleep — I no longer need to work for money except I want to.

Unfortunately, that girl who poured a drink on me has lost her source of income (one of her parents is now late). She works, but I doubt her salary monthly is up to 40k ($60) — which is not up to what I make in a day (most days) through those books while I sleep.

She's mixing her work with hookup — just as most Nigerian girls are currently doing. She should be at least 28 years now. Her bad character always chase men away.

I wish she changes — she's too smart and pretty to be wayward. Anyway, some months ago, she asked me for money and I helped her. I have helped her severally because I have human sympathy even though she hurt me in the past.

Any day I want to bang her, I'm just a phone call away, but I decided not to. There comes a time when a man needs some self-respect and stay unavailable.

A commodity you can get easily is cheap. I used to be cheap, but now, I'm expensive. I can't let every Tom, Dick, and Harry see my **** anymore.

The moral of the story is:

WELCOME.
EVERY.
INEVITABLE.
HUMAN.
EXPERIENCE.

One of them will be your victory ticket — it may even come from a bad experience you had.

The end.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Oh, one more thing. Don't waste your money on women like a SIMP, but don't maltreat them either. Be stingy with them, but spend on yourself, your mom, dad, and siblings. You can only give them a little after your family has been taken care of.

If you take a look at the list below (deleted), you'll see that this month end, I will send 100k to my mom for her upkeep even though she works and makes her own money. Nothing for my dad — he still gets his monthly pension.

150k to one of my younger brother's P.O.P ceiling class (he wants to learn more skills) and a couple of other expenses.

My total expenses for this month end is just 600k. That is small, but at least, it's legit money. Spending less like that gives a man room to save and invest the rest.

Finally, these books generate these money while I sleep or enjoy football, NatGeo Wild, Discovery channel, Tiktok or YouTube videos.

So, you reading this, don't feel depressed because of what people say — they'll always talk — if they don't talk, you're not worth being talked about. Use those negative words as motivation, not destabilization.

Solve problems and your financial problems will be solved.

Health is sanity, brain is wealth. ~ Joé Cléf, 2022.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Tokskob2008: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Very nice write up but then not everything is black and white...

3 Likes

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2022
A wise man once said, "There are two things you need to remember: 1. It's okay to be broke and 2. It's okay to be old — just don't let two of them meet at age 70."

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by loosecanon50(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by superintendents(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2022
interesting though...

1 Like

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Winningbot: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2022
cool
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Yungspitta: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2022
iLegendd:
+18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused to Tell You and I'm Exposing It — To Be Deleted Soon [Pic]

I don't really like creating posts anymore, but as I was going through TikTok videos today, 16th of August, at 2:50 AM (while everyone was asleep), there were two videos that stood out and I promise you, you'll be stupid not to read to the end of this short post.

I'm not here to advertise or sell something to you — I'm here to make you realize something no one has told you all your life!

The first video was GaryVee and in his words, he said, "If you're sitting here and you haven't made it at 27 or 32+, it's okay."

He said a lot of things in-between, then said he started his first company at 34. He said you should only feel bad if you haven't made it at 70.

What he's trying to say is: don't kill yourself because you haven't made it yet no matter your age.

Don't kill yourself with depression, comparing yourself with younger people or classmates who have made it while you're still struggling. Only compare yourself if at 70 you haven't made it, else don't.

So, as long as you aren't up to 70 years yet, don't kill yourself overanalyzing life and end up analyzing yourself into depression.

Spend that time staying focused on what will get you the riches, happiness, wealth, and health you desire even though you think age is not on your side.

GaryVee

Typing...

Welcome back....I love you man

1 Like

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Baronthecelebri: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2022
iLegendd:

GaryVee

Typing...
the boss I greet you specifically. I've tried to buy your books online no way. And lastly teach me crypto
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by FatherBona: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2022
You the boss

Please what’s that stuff you type to get your topics deleted on this forum and get you banned by the auto bot for 24hours. You sent it sometime and it was useful but now I can’t seem to find the thread. I will be grateful if you attend to me.

1 Like

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Dude, where tf have you been
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by oxiide22(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Interesting indeed, welcome back sir
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by KingMack(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Nawa oo..you go live long bro..was actually thinking of you yesterday cheesy
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Chaos14: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
the boss I greet you specifically. I've tried to buy your books online no way. And lastly teach me crypto
He already created a thread for that
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Savagr(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2022
The King
Another wise write-up to digest

3 Likes

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Nehyooh(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2022
INSIGHTFUL! Thanks so much for this.
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Krak(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Preach on
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by techgen(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2022
The quote sinks "Whatever a man is great at, shall feed him"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Virgo01(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Mercury12(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nice one
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by LikeAking: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
iLegendd:
A wise man once said, "There are two things you need to remember: 1. It's okay to be broke and 2. It's okay to be old — just don't let two of them meet at age 70."

Cock n bull Stories...

Although mods suppose post dis ur mot speech for fp, to enable to world see the world's worst motivational speaker.
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Very nice write up but then not everything is black and white...
You're right. It all depends.
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
You can send a message on Whatsapp via the number on my profile or you can just Google and purchase it from any of the sites that come up like Apple, Scribd, Kobo, etc.

For the crypto, I don't teach 1-on-1, but I have a thread for beginners. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by iLegendd(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
FatherBona:
You the boss

Please what’s that stuff you type to get your topics deleted on this forum and get you banned by the auto bot for 24hours. You sent it sometime and it was useful but now I can’t seem to find the thread. I will be grateful if you attend to me.

Type ChatDîcted. All in proper English letters. That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why do you always put 18+ even when it does not contain the 18+ contents in your topics, you are one of the few very intelligent and smart men on this forum .
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by waynetee(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Whatever suits you bro
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Foodqueen(f): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Plenty sense
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by Successfulben: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
And this is coming from an irresponsible young man who does not believe in hardwork, other than smoking and deceiving people to get money.
iLegendd:

GaryVee

Typing...
Re: +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic by EMREX02: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Successfulben:
And this is coming from an irresponsible young man who does not believe in hardwork, other than smoking and deceiving people to get money.

Can you mention those he deceived?

If you can't, keep shut and appreciate what he wrote.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild / This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? / How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.