Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS (1698 Views)

My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / Why Did The Lagos Government Deport Igbos That Time / Question To The Igbos That Shout Lagos Belongs To Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by stev120(m): 4:37am On Nov 22, 2017
@ poster let me help you.... the agurement is not who own lagos but who had the upper hand in building lagos. . .
Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by Holyvurgin17(m): 5:01am On Nov 22, 2017
DeeFlask:

Epe LGA
I have state ID and certificate of origin

Is like you don't know your origin abi undecided
Ask your daddy

1 Like

Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by Holyvurgin17(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Alariiwo:
Even SE as a geopolitical zone belongs to Nigeria and is owned by Nigerians not igbos.. cos after the civil war, it was Nigerian money from Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Bayelsa etc. that govt. used to rebuild the region and make it habitable for Nigerians to live in.

Reality will dawn on them when we present these facts at international courts.

Hahahahahaha laugh my ass out,so you wanna go to court?
Kwontiniu
Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2017
irynterri:
when that same Igbo man dies, where will he be buried?, will he be buried in his "Lagos" house? no, he will be taken back home to the south east to be buried, I hope this explains to you the reality of life, no matter how you want to twist it, your home is your home. ukwu anyi no na mba ajo kwa
thank you for that wonderful response

Let us channel our resources to develop our region, buy the land in ur region
Build the companies and develop ur region

One day another ultimatum will come let me see if those houses will fly home
Just like some ran away in the north leaving their houses
Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Habakus:
Op you have a problem.
You have this psychological complex of always wanting to be accepted by outsiders; you need others to make you feel you "belong".
actually you are the one with a truck load of problem

Coz I don't get where ur issue on acceptance is coming from

I will still say it loud and clear
LET IGBOS CHANNEL THIER RESOURCES HOME AND DEVELOP THE EAST

THAT YOU BUILT SKYSCRAPER IN UNUTED KINGDOM DOES NOT MAKE UNITED KINGDOM YOUR OWN

ONE DAY SOME GROUP OF PERSON WILL ISSUE ANOTHER ULTIMATUM, I DONT THINK IT WILL BE THE NORTH THIS TIME AROUND

Ekwu cha go m
Ndi nwere nti nuru

I don't know where ur reverse psychology of BELONGING is coming from

1 Like

Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by irynterri(f): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2017
lustychima:
thank you for that wonderful response

Let us channel our resources to develop our region, buy the land in ur region
Build the companies and develop ur region

One day another ultimatum will come let me see if those houses will fly home
Just like some ran away in the north leaving their houses
very true words, you are welcome

1 Like

Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Develop awka, enugu, owerri, okigwe, umuahia, abakaliki to be like Lagos let's form landlord for other regions not dragging other peoples region
Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2017
There are so many factors included in development, which I can say igbos are doing fine just that what the igbo needs is not just private investment but federal
presence and international factors that speed developments and and that's why Lagos and Abuja will be ahead if every state in Nigeria
Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by ibedun: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2017
DeeFlask:

Epe LGA
I have state ID and certificate of origin

I don't blame you, who no like better thing and that is why you should keep your igbo mouth shut and stop offending your Yoruba hosts.
Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by ibedun: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2017
izombie:
op this is my own question. If i come to your land and then you sold that very land to me, not rent but sold the land to me. Does it not make the land automatically mine? If you then come to the land that you sold to me to remind me that i am not really the owner of the land what do you think my reply to you would be? Yorubas started all this. You sold your empty land to an igbo man, 2 years later there is a 4 storey building or a nice duplex built on the land by the igbo man, then the yoruba man will come and tell the igbo man that this is yoruba land. Do you expect the igbo man to shut up?

Yes, Yoruba will inherit the house eventually. You children will always be outsiders.
Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by bakynes(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
That's why I keep advising them to go back home and develop their home land just let Ohaneze is saying, no matter what you do to the development of Lagos you still don't own it.

The day Nigeria eventually split,which is one thing that is certain,everybody will go hin Papa house.

So look to the East,you can start somewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by Alexus23: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2017
lustychima:
For emphasis sake
Let me first state clearly am unapologetic igbo
So don't get me wrng

For something now a lot of debate has been going on about Lagos with my fellow igbo brothers claiming ownership of Lagos

Pls my question is simple and direct, IF A MAN RENT AN APARTMENT, THEN FURNISH IT BY REPAINTING IT, PLANTING FLOWERS AND ORNAMENTAL TREES EVEN REMOVING THE WOODEN DOORS AND WINDOWS AND REPLACING SAME WITH BULLET PROOF ONES, DOES THAT MAKE HIM THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE?

Most places we call gariki in the east are predominately dorminated by northerners that do thier business ranging from selling sugar cane, cows and goats etc, making those places commercial center, does that in anyway translate to ownership of such places to northerners?

The earlier we stop this our chest beating and channel that energy into development of our region, the better

Ndewo nu
Oke ka oha m na onu

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Mods
Don't mind those fools. As if investing back home is a taboo.
Re: My Question To The Igbos That Feels LAGOS IS THIERS by GoldNiagara(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2017
izombie:
op this is my own question. If i come to your land and then you sold that very land to me, not rent but sold the land to me. Does it not make the land automatically mine? If you then come to the land that you sold to me to remind me that i am not really the owner of the land what do you think my reply to you would be? Yorubas started all this. You sold your empty land to an igbo man, 2 years later there is a 4 storey building or a nice duplex built on the land by the igbo man, then the yoruba man will come and tell the igbo man that this is yoruba land. Do you expect the igbo man to shut up?

Now brainiac this is reality not hypothesis, you admitted they bought lands but they did not buy the state, hence the leadership of Lagos State both political and traditionally are 100 percent yoruba. Other Nigerians, such as the hausas, Ibibios, Benins et al also bought lands and they have not been chest beating that they own or.bought the state or say it is no one' s land and they have bought it all.Op is the smartest Ibo alive, you know why, he knew you guys as well as other buyers of Lands in Lagos or any other place in Nigeria are tenants of the state government. It is the law look up Land Use Act 1978 and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MKO Award : The Igbo's Thinks The President Should Have Hounoured Prof Nwosu Too / The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) / Obi Advises El Rufai To Shun Hate Speeches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.