Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (7641 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
so you Don wise
Before nko? I don wise up nah tongue
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Boxer007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Before nko? I don wise up nah tongue

Brother.hello.pleasd can u suck dik good?
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Boxer007:

Brother.hello.pleasd can u suck dik good?
I don't get you
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by rims4emmy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
my friend let me tell u this, once a girl start telling you that its her life and that he is just a frnd, watch out bcoz she has developed feelings for the guy and soon she will pay d guy visit in his house and she will stop u frm seeing her phone and chat and she will not be free to receive calls in your presence and soon she will hav sex wit d guy. these girls aint loyal

6 Likes

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by kilojoDesigns: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, maybe she's really close to this guy that she called him "SWEETIE" grin

NOT A BIG DEAL besides it's his bday but if she doesn't change her dp after 24hrs, then u better start your investigation cheesy

True that
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Ifakiland(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:
I came here to ask nairalanders if am the one wrong or her? she said the guy is just her friend, and she uploaded his pics on dp and called him sweetie,I told her to remove it that it doesn't tell well on how my family or friends would term it,but she refused saying Its her life and business, and that she got so much love to share to family and Friends, so name calling doesn't mean anything. pls NL help me on this, could I be overreacting or what? thanks.
cc Lalasticlala
cc mynd44
u sef upload one babe photo for dp na...make u write miss u bae
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rokia2:
As long as she's your girlfriend, you just renting. Meaning you can be replace any time. You wanna make it official, marry her.

I'm pretty sure your babe has a whole list of back ups, just in case you wanna act up. You will be replaced before you can even blink. grin
Wicked!
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by oluwalewis(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
lenghtinny:
Who no go no dey ever know..
I just pray that you don't fall into the trap of these daughters of eve...
All these emotional blackmails ( insecurity, lack of maturity, jealousy) na the weapon wey women dey use manipulate men easily...
The advice you should be giving him is to be on red alert and never lose his guard with such girl.
Just like Joephat claimed, girls like this are the ones that infects you with STIs without even knowing angry...

Are you saying if your girl should call a guy sweetheart,you would say she is cheating.
this is pure salutation and as i said earlier i would only get suspicious when i see her use his pictures frequently on dp/they call eachother a lot or she uses the phrase "my"
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Boxer007(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't get you

Please Can u suck priiick good?
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by vivalavida(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
That girl ain't urs.

Bone her like she dosent exist again

She will start wondering what happened
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

bros no sex again oh,she said she has gone celibate
Why she’s celibate for you she’s dropping it hot for another guy. Stay woke brother

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Annie939(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
there's nothing wrong in that.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ooooo you think you are the only one dating her!! Sorry bro it's a dog chop dog world
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Sierusvirus(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:
I came here to ask nairalanders if am the one wrong or her? she said the guy is just her friend, and she uploaded his pics on dp and called him sweetie,I told her to remove it that it doesn't tell well on how my family or friends would term it,but she refused saying Its her life and business, and that she got so much love to share to family and Friends, so name calling doesn't mean anything. pls NL help me on this, could I be overreacting or what? thanks.
cc Lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Shes obviously cheating on you and won't be surprised that she has not contributed financially to the relationship but rather only you, so she won't loose even if you back out from the relationship and that's exactly what she wants with that attitude.

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by kowalsky: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

dump her. if you're not banging her then why are you in a relationship with her.

don't gimme that kock and bull story of love undecided
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Eveezy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

Lol, celibate kini? Brother just this ur statement alone don confirm oo, U Re about to be replaced. Once upon a time, I had a gal dt I wasn't having sex with, and den she was putting guys pic on her dp, one particular guy seemed constant with things like "thanks dear" "hbd sweerie" "u Re a darling" "thanks for making my day" ND wen I asked Wat I got was "Hez my friend, very nice guy, he even knows abt us" "he bought me somtin" "I can never date him, he is in d friendzone" ND den one day out of d blue d gal Jst called ND told me "I have a problem with u, U feel like a god amongst women" that statement pained me deep into my marrow, ND few days later d frnd dt she could never date became "thanks love" "you are everything to me". So nigga if u not fvcking ur bitch, one nigga out dere is helping u do ur job.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by lenghtinny(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluwalewis:

Are you saying if your girl should call a guy sweetheart,you would say she is cheating.
this is pure salutation and as i said earlier i would only get suspicious when i see her use his pictures frequently on dp/they call eachother a lot or she uses the phrase "my"
What I'm saying is the girl the Op talked about can't be trusted after such incident. She's already giving subtle hints, you don't need to wait till she uses his dp frequently..
A cheating partner would try to be as discreet as possible. Judging by her behavior and reaction to how he felt is a red flag.
I'm not saying that he should dump her straight away but he should lower his expectations in order to cope if the roof comes crashing down m

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by lenghtinny(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Eveezy:

Lol, celibate kini? Brother just this ur statement alone don confirm oo, U Re about to be replaced. Once upon a time, I had a gal dt I wasn't having sex with, and den she was putting guys pic on her dp, one particular guy seemed constant with things like "thanks dear" "hbd sweerie" "u Re a darling" "thanks for making my day" ND wen I asked Wat I got was "Hez my friend, very nice guy, he even knows abt us" "he bought me somtin" "I can never date him, he is in d friendzone" ND den one day out of d blue d gal Jst called ND told me "I have a problem with u, U feel like a god amongst women" that statement pained me deep into my marrow, ND few days later d frnd dt she could never date became "thanks love" "you are everything to me". So nigga if u not fvcking ur bitch, one nigga out dere is helping u do ur job.
Oluwalewis needs to see this...

Like I said, if you have never been down that road, then you won't understand what it feels like angry
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by RedDistrict: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
you might not be her main guy from the signs she giving you. it might be harmless to her but its still a red light for you.

you could lockup and continue but start to use protection when next u hit the pussai to avoid stories with your health.

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by lenghtinny(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
McBeal10:

I guess it all has to do with mentality. you feel it's weird and I don't. there are sweet words he refers to me as and what her say to another girl, you'd know the difference, like totally different. it's all about mutual understanding.
Yeah, it's always mutual understanding until reality hits you in the face with Anthony Joshua kinda blow angry
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Sweetie is just a word to show endearment. He's most likely just a friend. I call everyone hun or sweetheart. That doesn't mean I have any romantic feelings for them
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Towncrier007:

brother no be so,I just need to know how to cut rope follow her that's all. because a man should be able to give his Lady an order for her to obey.
That girl better run for her life. undecided
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by kenex4ever(m): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2017
Towncrier007:

The guy might be shagging her
dat girl has a thing with d guy

I'm talking from experience
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by kenex4ever(m): 12:42am On Nov 23, 2017
oluwalewis:
i must confess to see you take it personal cos she has done nothing wrong.
it is just same as you calling a lady sunshine,gorgeous,beautiful,love,etc.
if she had written hbd MY sweetie, then you are in trouble or you see her using the guy's pictures a lot.
All you've done now is to show your lack of maturity and insecurity and trust me when i say she will capitalise on that.
u need to understand women
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by kenex4ever(m): 12:44am On Nov 23, 2017
lenghtinny:
Who no go no dey ever know..
I just pray that you don't fall into the trap of these daughters of eve...
All these emotional blackmails ( insecurity, lack of maturity, jealousy) na the weapon wey women dey use manipulate men easily...
The advice you should be giving him is to be on red alert and never lose his guard with such girl.
Just like Joephat claimed, girls like this are the ones that infects you with STIs without even knowing angry...
exactly
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Lilmisshy: 12:50am On Nov 23, 2017
My ex boyfriend broke of with me for exactly this same issue. And the "sweetie" was just a good friend. Plus, I call all my friendzoned niggas sweetie. So OP, she is in a relationship with you but she's allowed to celebrate her friends too. Calm down.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by oluwalewis(m): 3:22am On Nov 23, 2017
kenex4ever:
u need to understand women

u r only been paranoid as i have a very good understanding of not just women but men also cos it is obvious you have a very negative perception of women due to trust issues which you have experienced a lot in past relationships
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by oladimeji0078(m): 3:26am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, maybe she's really close to this guy that she called him "SWEETIE" grin

NOT A BIG DEAL besides it's his bday but if she doesn't change her dp after 24hrs, then u better start your investigation cheesy
the investigation starts now

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by oluwalewis(m): 3:28am On Nov 23, 2017
lenghtinny:

Oluwalewis needs to see this...

Like I said, if you have never been down that road, then you won't understand what it feels like angry

The guy said one particular guy's pictures was constant which i also mentioned of earlier.
i said you can start suspecting her if:

1. She uses the phrase 'MY' e.g my sweetie
2. if a particular guy's pictures was been used regularly
3. if she chats/calls a particular guy.

but according to the story,the guy never mentioned she using the guy's pix always.

i rest my case
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by oluwalewis(m): 3:37am On Nov 23, 2017
lenghtinny:
What I'm saying is the girl the Op talked about can't be trusted after such incident. She's already giving subtle hints, you don't need to wait till she uses his dp frequently..
A cheating partner would try to be as discreet as possible. Judging by her behavior and reaction to how he felt is a red flag.
I'm not saying that he should dump her straight away but he should lower his expectations in order to cope if the roof comes crashing down m

Just because a gf does not use another guy's pix on her dp does not mean she should be trusted, she may even be worse than the gf that used another guy's pix on her dp.
The girl is only celebrating him on his bday which is normal. Just as guys want freedom in relatnshps so also should ladies have their freedom.
If married women cheat,tell my why can't a gf that u r yet to put a ring on her finger not cheat but all i am saying is don't choke or her accuse her falsely base on ungrounded reasons, let her enjoy the relatnshp so that if incase u guys broke up,she would have a good story to tell her next bf about you and how she missed you.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Towncrier007(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:
That girl better run for her life. undecided
I don't get it,who should run? me or her?
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Towncrier007:

I don't get it,who should run? me or her?
Her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? / Having Sex With My Son, Is The Most Incredible Thing – Mother (A Must Read) / Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.