Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (7643 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Dreament(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2017
op don't mind all this people saying this and that. the fact is ur girl hv feelings for that guy. just watch how ur girl will start dating this guy when u people break up. it happened to me before, my ex hv a particular guy as a friend she always chat with then, the guy was asking her out which i was aware of so i just take it as normal because i trust her. as time goes on i found out this girl doesnt respect me that much again. she developed this attitude of i dont care if i like i stay in the relationship or i go she is not entitled to anybody whenever we are having issues. not knowing is because of the same guy she changed. we just hv to end the relationship only for her to start dating this same guy after our break up. op that is how they normally start. be careful with all these girls that normally keep male friends if u don't want to commit suicide at the end.

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Wallade(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, maybe she's really close to this guy that she called him "SWEETIE" grin

NOT A BIG DEAL besides it's his bday but if she doesn't change her dp after 24hrs, then u better start your investigation cheesy

Wrong answer or advice. I am not so bothered about her putting up the other guy's picture on her DP in the first place. Red flag came up for me when he told her to take it down especially because his people will notice and query the DP but she categorically refused and insisted that it is her life and business.

It is a clear indicator that the relationship is heading for troubled times.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by AHCB: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:

Her
Lawd! You un followed me? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2017
AHCB:
Lawd! You un followed me? shocked shocked grin grin
A while ago, yes
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by AHCB: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:

A while ago, yes
Hope it has nothing to do with that feminism crap?
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2017
AHCB:
Hope it has nothing to do with that feminism crap?
The fact that you think it's crap shows me I was right to do so
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Towncrier007:

bros no sex again oh,she said she has gone celibate

she is no longer your girl friend, you are now an ex
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by AHCB: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:

The fact that you think it's crap shows me I was right to do so
So because I don't share the same opinion with you, you un followed me? Wow! Could have just told me to start kissing your ass. Lol

Anyway, lemme extend the same courtesy to you. But nah... I'm not like you, I'll still follow you; that way, when you start your usual bull crap again, I'll holla at you. tongue grin

Have fun, kiddo.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2017
AHCB:
So because I don't share the same opinion with you, you un followed me? Wow! Could have just told me to start kissing your ass. Lol

Anyway, lemme extend the same courtesy to you. But nah... I'm not like you, I'll still follow you; that way, when you start your usual bull crap again, I'll holla at you. tongue grin

Have fun, kiddo.
There are a lot of people who don't share the same opinion as me and I still follow them.
I didn't say I infollowed you because you don't like feminism, you just called it crap and that makes me believe I was right in making that decision.
Dude, The reason I infollowed you has nothing to do with your view on feminism. K?
As for hollering at me, I'll do my best from now on to ignore you
Have a great day tho cheesy
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:

There are a lot of people who don't share the same opinion as me and I still follow them.
I didn't say I infollowed you because you don't like feminism, you just called it crap and that makes me believe I was right in making that decision.
Dude, The reason I infollowed you has nothing to do with your view on feminism. K?

Make two of una kiss and make up..........
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by lenghtinny(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2017
oluwalewis:

Just because a gf does not use another guy's pix on her dp does not mean she should be trusted, she may even be worse than the gf that used another guy's pix on her dp.
The girl is only celebrating him on his bday which is normal. Just as guys want freedom in relatnshps so also should ladies have their freedom.
If married women cheat,tell my why can't a gf that u r yet to put a ring on her finger not cheat but all i am saying is don't choke or her accuse her falsely base on ungrounded reasons, let her enjoy the relatnshp so that if incase u guys broke up,she would have a good story to tell her next bf about you and how she missed you.
Now you are beginning to talk off point....
We are not talking about who should cheat or who shouldn't cheat but about the scenario the Op painted. 8 out 10 such scenarios will always end up true.
My problem is not with who she calls sweetie but her blatant disregard for the Op's feelings with that my life my business statement. That's a big indication of the Op's place her life, and I can categorically tell she ain't loyal to him.
Why should the Op care about how she feels when the feeling is not mutual?
Stop making it look as if such behavior is normal, I can bet my ass she won't take it either angry
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2017
crankey:

Make two of una kiss and make up..........
Lol well he's the one being salty about something as insignificant as being unfollowed by someone who is irrelevant to him anyway undecided
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by vicben27(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
I guess both of you are still young n having fun. if is someone you intend marrying she won't try that shiit. my Boo can't try that shiit with me, she"ll have to chose between me n the fucckin picture. No fucck given! its like all the fucck givers are still on strike!

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by AHCB: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:

Let's see how good you are at ignoring me. I'm sure you know I'm irresistible. grin
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by coolh3ad(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Towncrier007:
I came here to ask nairalanders if am the one wrong or her? she said the guy is just her friend, and she uploaded his pics on dp and called him sweetie,I told her to remove it that it doesn't tell well on how my family or friends would term it,but she refused saying Its her life and business, and that she got so much love to share to family and Friends, so name calling doesn't mean anything. pls NL help me on this, could I be overreacting or what? thanks.
cc Lalasticlala
cc mynd44

With this one she said oo Bros, I am sorry to inform you that you are not the only "BF" in her life.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by oluwalewis(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
lenghtinny:
Now you are beginning to talk off point....
We are not talking about who should cheat or who shouldn't cheat but about the scenario the Op painted. 8 out 10 such scenarios will always end up true.
My problem is not with who she calls sweetie but her blatant disregard for the Op's feelings with that my life my business statement. That's a big indication of the Op's place her life, and I can categorically tell she ain't loyal to him.
Why should the Op care about how she feels when the feeling is not mutual?
Stop making it look as if such behavior is normal, I can bet my ass she won't take it either angry

now i understand u.
i would also advise the guy not to read too much meaning but instead should focus on his personal devt towards success. it is hard for a lady to ignore a successful man knowing that many girls are waiting on the queue for hin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? / Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.