Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (7642 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Joephat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
LoudNdclear:

Buying sex wouldn’t give you STI?

It will sir but the probability is low.... you just have to be conscious.

This kind of girl advertised by op can easily give you STI
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by LoudNdclear: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:

It will sir but the probability is low.... you just have to be conscious.

This kind of girl advertised by op can easily give you STI

Ok now I copy ...... you are correct.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by walepackage(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rokia2:
As long as she's your girlfriend, you just renting. Meaning you can be replace any time. You wanna make it official, marry her.

I'm pretty sure your babe has a whole list of back ups, just in case you wanna act up. You will be replaced before you can even blink. grin
typical mentality of an average naija babe.Thou,its a dicey situation,in school or place of work,we have those who we called different pet names.Thou,there is a slight probability that we can end up 'shaging' them but its not a fact.

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
well I call most of my guy friends sweatie
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
walepackage:
typical mentality of an average naija babe.Thou,its a dicey situation,in school or place of work,we have those who we called different pet names.Thou,there is a slight probability that we can end up 'shaging' them but its not a fact.

You can see the mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by walepackage(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

You can see the mentality
just stating the obvious man.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Towncrier007(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
McBeal10:
And u can put it on your dp,even wen your man tells u not to?
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Towncrier007(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
walepackage:
The guy might be shagging her
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by izaray(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

Of course,she said he's just a good friend. but what about the impression she's giving to my friends and family members on WhatsApp
Just exercise some patience, if by tomorrow she didn't change her dp, then you should be worried...Some people now address their casual friends with pet names.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by samchem(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nawa to u Ohh grab her phone and go through her chats with da offSet guy
Lekwanu nwoke a
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Towncrier007(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
izaray:
Just exercise some patience, if by tomorrow she didn't change her dp, then you should be worried...Some people now address their casual friends with pet names.
I will go with this,but the fact that she isn't loyal gets me thinking she ain't a wife material

2 Likes

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by walepackage(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

The guy might be shagging her
some how,but not a fact.I had alot of flings back then in school,and it all started from pet names and if you a 'gamer' then yes, something may eventually happen.Thou,it maybe harmless to her,but a wrong signal to the other guy.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Towncrier007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
samchem:
Nawa to u Ohh grab her phone and go through her chats with da offSet guy
Lekwanu nwoke a

She's very honest,and smart as well,what's wrong deleting chat? it takes nothing for anyone to delete a chat
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by oluwalewis(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
i must confess to see you take it personal cos she has done nothing wrong.
it is just same as you calling a lady sunshine,gorgeous,beautiful,love,etc.
if she had written hbd MY sweetie, then you are in trouble or you see her using the guy's pictures a lot.
All you've done now is to show your lack of maturity and insecurity and trust me when i say she will capitalise on that.

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by 912(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Do you need a prophet to tell you that you are just a side nigga

She is more concerned about what the guy would do if she takes the dp down than she is about what you, your family, friends and village people combined would do if she leaves the dp.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by yhemster(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
McBeal10:

No worries. I'll wait till ur boo use a similar status for a younger and more beautiful girl. Then you'll understand beta how e dey pain. wink

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by samchem(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

She's very honest,and smart as well,what's wrong deleting chat? it takes nothing for anyone to delete a chat
If she's smart den outsmart her u no b man?stop dulling nwoke ka ibu
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by SirMichael1: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
GOFRONT:
Red Alert

Chaii.....See oppotunity wey guyz dey find to take cut ties with dem girlfriends inorder to Avert Xmas spendin.......

Hope you won't end up regretting why you never had sense after you turn forty?? (There's no going back then)
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by yhemster(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

bros no sex again oh,she said she has gone celibate

This caught my attention, @OP, someone else is hitting it. Brace for impact, cos ur tenancy status may be over soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by lenghtinny(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

brother no be so,I just need to know how to cut rope follow her that's all. because a man should be able to give his Lady an order for her to obey.
What makes you think she is your lady...
She's likely the birthday boy and a host of others girlfriend Bro... Girls nowadays don't take relationships serious, so you shouldn't take her serious...

Attitude like this and her defiant reply shows you are one of the niggies on her list of boyfriends. If you leave, you won't be missed.

The only advice I can give you is that you should always protect yourself when hitting her honeypot because girls like this are prone to stds than roadside prostitutes because they don't mind fvcking all their boyfriends raw without protection angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by lenghtinny(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluwalewis:
i must confess to see you take it personal cos she has done nothing wrong.
it is just same as you calling a lady sunshine,gorgeous,beautiful,love,etc.
if she had written hbd MY sweetie, then you are in trouble or you see her using the guy's pictures a lot.
All you've done now is to show your lack of maturity and insecurity and trust me when i say she will capitalise on that.
Who no go no dey ever know..
I just pray that you don't fall into the trap of these daughters of eve...
All these emotional blackmails ( insecurity, lack of maturity, jealousy) na the weapon wey women dey use manipulate men easily...
The advice you should be giving him is to be on red alert and never lose his guard with such girl.
Just like Joephat claimed, girls like this are the ones that infects you with STIs without even knowing angry...

2 Likes

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by pryme(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

Guy stop to dey dull find I fine girl and upload her pic to your dp, and use "happy birthday sweetie "

Give her a taste of her own medicine angry

Start looking for someone new.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

brother no be so,I just need to know how to cut rope follow her that's all. because a man should be able to give his Lady an order for her to obey.
u are love sick ..What u are saying here is paradoxical and facade of what actually is going on inside you bro..

If you were incharged she wouldn't do it...Take it easy act matured don't even say a word...Because if you talk she would startup a conversation that might Microsoft u...She obviously has an edge over your persona/psyche/emotions...just move ahead look for something to engage your mind...

Don't jump into another relationship now cuz it won't last..Just walk away later when you might have regained your balance..Find yourself another girl if you really need one!!!

My #1# for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
yhemster:

No worries. I'll wait till ur boo use a similar status for a younger and more beautiful girl. Then you'll understand beta how e dey pain. wink

I guess it all has to do with mentality. you feel it's weird and I don't. there are sweet words he refers to me as and what her say to another girl, you'd know the difference, like totally different. it's all about mutual understanding.
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by greencard: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u are love sick ..What u are saying here is paradoxical and facade of what actually is going on inside you bro..

If you were incharged she wouldn't do it...Take it easy act matured don't even say a word...Because if you talk she would startup a conversation that might Microsoft u...She obviously has an edge over your persona/psyche/emotions...just move ahead look for something to engage your mind...

Don't jump into another relationship now cuz it won't last..Just walk away later when you might have regained your balance..Find yourself another girl if you really need one!!!

My #1# for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by Slayer2: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Towncrier007:

bros no sex again oh,she said she has gone celibate
. My guy take heart. Another nigga don they Bleep her. Nna mehn. Why guys they do una stuffs like this.

I wish guys can enjoy what I enjoy.

Na babes they beg me my brother. Not the other way round.

Well I no fit too blame una sha. I know weiten they involved. grin

Sorry ehn. Find another babe.

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by ISISs(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
912:
Do you need a prophet to tell you that you are just a side nigga

She is more concerned about what the guy would do if she takes the dp down than she is about what you, your family, friends and village people combined would do if she leaves the dp.

Hahahahahahah!!!
Yesssuu!!!
Oodon'minit!!

1 Like

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by ISISs(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=greencard post=62617765][/quote]
Wisdom!
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
The guy on your babe dp don fvck your babe before and still they fvck am and still going to fvck am In future.

Baba run for your future
Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by biacan(f): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Sorry OP... You just dey wise up small small

Welcome on board cool
so you Don wise

Re: My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie by GOFRONT(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) / Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? / Having Sex With My Son, Is The Most Incredible Thing – Mother (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.