Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) (2817 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by hakymworld1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
My height turn me into an introvert. When i was young i gat no worries cos me and all my goons gat the same height, i started outgrowing them, at a teen age, nobody wanna roll with me, the older ones that i am taller than always mock me and thats one thing that i hate. At a point in time i thought maybe there is a charm for height reduction. But things changed when people realized i am a rare breed, how special i am and my uniqueness even made majority of them to 4get i am 6ft2inch. And erbody just look at me in awe. At the moment i am in love with my height and my physique, tall and slim. But no shoe size problem, nor fashion problem.

2 Likes

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Having to share cab in PH with people in those days really pissed me off. Also having my university girlfriend then always climbing on high heel shoes really frustrated me. A lot mehn, a lot. grin

1 Like

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Having to be nominated as the board cleaner of the class every section even till the university
embarassed Na when I become assistant senior prefect the thing finally stop.grin

1 Like

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by MissRaine69(f): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2017
If you are 6 feet and female dating someone taller is a dream ....
But it seems tall guys avoid tall women..why?

1 Like

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by jaszplus12(m): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Having to visit several stores before I could get my shoe size.
you don talk am finish!
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by jaszplus12(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2017
I drive a small car...each time I come out of it lots of guys get to say "na wa o how you take manage fit inside the car?"
sometimes people think I'm small till I step outta the car and I give them a surprise!!! I enjoy that mostly....

1 Like

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by jaszplus12(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
ah! I like tall slender ladies o! but I no see one when I dey look for marriage partner... I come marry the one wey jus reach my shoulder! no regrets sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2017
DaddyKross:
1. All my Arsenal jersey na jumper Buh ko kan aye cheesy

2. "Uncle you are tall ooh (Booda yii ga ooh). That thing dey vex me enh sad
I like am like that... Eventho i dey very short... Krossss will you marrrry me? cheesy
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy
TheManofTomorrow:
Having to be nominated as the board cleaner of the class every section even till the university
embarassed Na when I become assistant senior prefect the thing finally stop.grin
grin
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
The girlfriend will stand on her toes to kiss him. Stressful angry
Very romantic tongue
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by kenex4ever(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
The girlfriend will stand on her toes to kiss him. Stressful angry
stop jumping on every trend and remove dat dp wey b like dem pour paint for your face
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by pryme(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

Wrong, I adore tall women, but the most of them have personality issues compared to their average counterparts.
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:
Having to be the right hand marker
cheesy
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by sKeetz(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Preek is too long.

My gfs have always complained about my monstrous dick. cry

1 Like

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2017
princ007:
Very romantic tongue
Yes, it's romantic smiley
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by MissRaine69(f): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:

Wrong, I adore tall women, but the most of them have personality issues compared to their average counterparts.

I don’t know all tall women so cannot speak for them. I do know me however and that’s my experience
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by pryme(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2017
princ007:
cheesy

Your Highness.
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:

Your Highness.
cool Good morning sir
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by pryme(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2017
princ007:
cool Good morning sir

Yeah, it's looking like a good morning. Hope you are planning on trying something different today?
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by pryme(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

I don’t know all tall women so cannot speak for them. I do know me however and that’s my experience

Maybe you don't like the tall ones that do like you.
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:

Yeah, it's looking like a good morning. Hope you are planning on trying something different today?
No no no... Tired of trying
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by pryme(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2017
princ007:
No no no... Tired of trying

Tired of trying or tired of failing?
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:

Tired of trying or tired of failing?
grin Trying
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by pryme(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2017
princ007:
grin Trying

When you stop trying is when you have given up.
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Your dream is a reality with me grin
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by MissRaine69(f): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:

Maybe you don't like the tall ones that do like you.
Nope it’s always been the flat shoes situation
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by DaddyKross: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2017
princ007:
I like am like that... Eventho i dey very short... Krossss will you marrrry me? cheesy

Will you pay my groom price? It's a million dollars
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by hanassholesolo: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2017
6" is the perfect height

Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2017
DaddyKross:

Will you pay my groom price? It's a million dollars
shocked
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by mrdickhead: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
hahaha very funny.
I can relate cheesy
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by mrdickhead: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
yes for sure cheesy
Re: Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) by pryme(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

Nope it’s always been the[b] flat shoes situation[/b]

I dont know what this means,

But am sure there nothing you cant handle cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off / Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.