Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. (2808 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by nuelsam: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
it's the audacity for me.
PS: this is not me abeg....it can never be me!
saw it on Twitter.

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by nuelsam: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by nuelsam: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
omo

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by Ever8090: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Na normal thing naa?...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by fayded(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
bro...I'm sorry, buh she has ur balls, man.
She Fucking has ur balls. No respect, no trust and definitely no commitment from her side.
Just break up, bro. Break up and leave. That's d only way to get back ur dignity.. Cos if u stay, she will definitely definitely break up with u, man. And she won't look bk.
I done talk my own

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Going out on dates with multiple guys while in a committed relationship? A big red flag!

If the op thinks he has genuine reason not to trust her around other men, he should start thinking of leaving the relationship.

From the conversation, I am not sure the girl is being sincere.

Incase you don't know na me talk

7 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
She's your girlfriend not your wife therefore she has a right to keep other options open!

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by jasman1: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
She’s not completely satisfied with the relationship and felt there might be something better for her. I think she’s a smart person and I don’t think she’s doing anything you won’t want your sister to do. I want my sisters to settle down with the best man they can find out there, period and I sincerely wish her well.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by baralatie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
jasman1:
She’s not completely satisfied with the relationship and felt there might be something better for her. I think she’s a smart person and I don’t think she’s doing anything you won’t want your sister to do. I want my sisters to settle down with the best man they can find out there, period and I sincerely wish her well.
if she is unsatisfied with this current relationship she should just break it up.instead of raising all sorts of flags.
at the end she might end up with none.

well unless the current alleged boyfriend is incapable of making a life changing decision

7 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by DhanBaba(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mr boyfriend,
Relationship man
Op

Your gf is starting to test weathers,

She will later breakup when she feel the cold weather for her

Did you even give her attention or take her out?let start from there
Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
jasman1:

There is no need for her to be playing around. If she isn't satisfied with the relationship, she should just break up. Simple!

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by GoldenJAT(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
It's painful!! But there is nothing you can do!
It's a relationship,not marriage. People see things from different perspectives.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
The guy messed up by letting her know that it hurts him; Talking to her about it isn't the issue, the main problem is that, she's trying to justify what she's doing as innocent and making the guy look insecure, paranoid.

If I'm that dude, I'd just go on dates with multiple ladies too
Then flood my status with those images.
Two can play that game...
It seems she knows that she's the only one the guy's dating; na why she had the audacity to do that type of shit.

Op, it can happen to you, it can happen to anyone; You can't buy loyalty, it's either they are loyal or not and there's nothing you can do about it.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by SILENTandSMART2: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lol,

Before we react we gonna know the type of date,

There's 2 type of date,

We have the breast and yansh pressing date

And the free minded date,

1) breast and yansh pressing date, :
This is the type of date dat the dater and the datee will engage in romantic move, which means along the line the guy can press the breast like agege bread and squeeze the yansh like zamfara puff puff, in this date the nigga go turn breast to piano or 1997 guitar, before buying her things, wink

2) free minded date:

This type of date the guy just took her out to show love (not romantically at all) or just because he wanna help her or bring smile to her face, he took her out to make her happy, sometimes it might be promise also,wink

smiley
Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by baralatie(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol,

Before we react we gonna know the type of date,

There's 2 type of date,

We have the breast and yansh pressing date

And the free minded date,

1) breast and yansh pressing date, :
This is the type of date dat the dater and the datee will engage in romantic move, which means along the line the guy can press the breast like agege bread and squeeze the yansh like zamfara puff puff, 8n this date the nigga go turn breast to piano or 1997 guitar, before buying her things, wink

2) free minded date:

This type of date the guy just took her out to show love (not romantically at all) or just because he wanna help her or bring smile to her face, he took her out to make her happy, sometimes it might be promise also,wink

smiley
ask you didn't read the script and encyclopedias
there is

Bleep dates

kissing dates

finger dates

siddon look dates

I no send you dates

maga dates

business dates

tele mundo dates

indian dates

nairaland dates
facebook dates
2go dates

useless dates

date with problem dates

day of the Lord dates

reunion dates

efcc dates

hospital dates
Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by Iamicekid(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
It’s just funny how some people think sef marriage Na long thing ooo, if person dey do something u no like and e dey do strong head, then move onto d next... This is to both gender, Na y we plenty, if unna reasoning no gum together den separate and have peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by SILENTandSMART2: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
baralatie:

ask you didn't read the script and encyclopedias
there is

Bleep dates

kissing dates

finger dates

siddon look dates

I no send you dates

maga dates

business dates

tele mundo dates

indian dates

nairaland dates
facebook dates
2go dates

useless dates

date with problem dates

day of the Lord dates

reunion dates

efcc dates

hospital dates

Lol grin..

This your own strong oo grin
Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Iamicekid:
It’s just funny how some people think sef marriage Na long thing ooo, if person dey do something u no like and e dey do strong head, then move onto d next... This is to both gender, Na y we plenty, if unna reasoning no gum together den separate and have peace

No lies! I support your words.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by Tango123: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
jasman1:

And vice versa as well.

So u will also be happy if other men do it to ir sisters until they find the best woman for them?
Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by Made619(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
will continue to say it, you judge if a relationship is worth it by amount of peace of mind it gives you. una never marry babe don dey go on multiple date in the bid to expand her biz...na every man we 1 help u go take u out on a date?

gosh� some kind ladies enh....it's well

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by Notatribalist(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
fayded:
bro...I'm sorry, buh she has ur balls, man.
She Fucking has ur balls. No respect, no trust and definitely no commitment from her side.
Just break up, bro. Break up and leave. That's d only way to get back ur dignity.. Cos if u stay, she will definitely definitely break up with u, man. And she won't look bk.
I done talk my own
it's 2 way thing. How about the boyfriend has another girl but just playing with this same girl?guy if you have not married her she is not yours yet.
Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by duduade: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Clearly she's hunting all in the name of accumulating money.. Abi career height..

When she's ready for a committed relationship she will look for one

Let the other men be opening doors for her

This one when she marry fit leave family follow her boss travel for thousand of miles without looking back o

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by willanderson: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
She's your girlfriend not your wife therefore she has a right to keep other options open!

Your father taught you well. Typical 9ja mental illness grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Goes On A Date With Another Man While Still In A Relationship. by jasman1: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Read again the tone of their communication, she’s not begging him not to move on and she’s not saying she’s done anything wrong because she didn’t. She’s smart, knows about her self and real world. You have to be financially independent as a man and have to be ready to be a dad. It’s very easy for any smart lady to know this. He needs to upgrade his game and when he’s ready, no girl on earth will want to go somewhere else, period.

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Sister Is Gay / I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With / Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.