Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch (37217 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
femi4:
She for don kill you when you small now if she is a witch

Ignorance.....dey worry you....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by sirfee(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I am a realist as well as a spiritual person, a born Christian to be precise.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.
Do you really believe this,emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:

I am a realist as well as a spiritual person, a born Christian to be precise...

What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.

Does this suggest you've already made up your mind?

By the way, how is your relationship with your mum?

Without trust in a relationship, it's easy to believe the WORST about each other...
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by johnclark001(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why has she not killed you all these years?, please just be closer to God
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by femi4: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Ignorance.....dey worry you....
your yeye dey smell
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by realmindz: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.

you are asking when the bible has commanded you on what to do.

BURN HER

Exodus 22:18 King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by femi4: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
johnclark001:
Why has she not killed you all these years?, please just be closer to God
thank you jare
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by handsomebanana(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ossyglobal:
Yes, witches and wizards exist. last nyt too, i encountered one. i have the gift of seeing them. At exactly 2.30am after my midnyt prayer that ended around 1.10am. a witch came into my room and sat on my bed but because i was laying upward, i was able to see her face. she is an elderly fair woman who was just sitting comfortable at the edge of my bed. mind you, at this her presence there had already freesed my movement and i was struggling to free myself or call out the name of Jesus, but i could'nt.

i was feeling exhausted and suffocating untill the grace of God came in and subdued her.
do witches exist? the answer is yes

You need to see a doctor. You are going mad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by dominique(f): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
tayo60:
Let me tell you something, so far she didn't kill you at birth does not mean she can't harm you in future. Some witches sacrifice their children's future and destiny instead of killing them thereby making their children unsuccessful in life. If your mum is not a witch, such can't be said about her. Now, how will you handle d situation? Don't confront her o, continue to pray more and go for deliverance and move away from her. If your mum has done evil to other people and destroyed many destinies, you and your siblings that her children will suffer the kama o. And its only God's mercy that can deliver you which is very rare in a situation like this.

Brainwashed sheep spotted.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by OtemSapien: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Reject it and file a lawsuit against the person who told you that.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by peetay(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Discard it. Your mother is a witch is now a default diagnosis of supposed spiritual problems by a large chunk of modern day prophets. Don't be scammed. You've known your mum throughout your life. You are confused because your mums actions doesn't correlate with what they have said. Leave the poor woman alone.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by muba4huss(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
the witch that didn't kill me when she had the opportunity when I was still baby,why would she kill me now

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by sirfee(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
tayo60:
Let me tell you something, so far she didn't kill you at birth does not mean she can't harm you in future. Some witches sacrifice their children's future and destiny instead of killing them thereby making their children unsuccessful in life. If your mum is not a witch, such can't be said about her. Now, how will you handle d situation? Don't confront her o, continue to pray more and go for deliverance and move away from her. If your mum has done evil to other people and destroyed many destinies, you and your siblings that her children will suffer the kama o. And its only God's mercy that can deliver you which is very rare in a situation like this.
Smh...too much of nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Dollarship(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
if my mom is a witch am gonna be happy as fork grin angry cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chloride6: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why can't your mother be a witch?

Do we have witches ? And do they have children? If the answer to both questions is Yes, the yes your mother can be a witch.

What you lack is understanding. I'm sure you haven't met people who will boldly you tell you they are witches just because of their children.

If your mum is a witch there is nothing you can do about it.

Do not make the mistake of confronting her about it. That will be your end.

Similarly do not begin to ostracise her because of what a prophet said. That too will be your end.

Imagine a prophet told you someone else (not your mom) was a witch, what would you do? Do exactly what you will do in that instance.

Issues like this are never straight forward, you need to pray for understanding.

Act normally, and engage in spritual warfare against evil forces just as would do for any other witch. You do not even need to mention your mother's name, just pray against evil forces.

You didn't mention what the people that told you your mom is witch advised you to do.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by lovingyouhun: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
If you believe it then you should go for deliverance cause you are a witch too grin

Stop believing fake pastors and prophets, they destroy HOMES!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by munas: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I will do nothing, if she didn't kill me at birth, I think that info won't affect me much.

lol...see mind set.

The fact that she is a witch does not mean she was into it from birth.
Sometimes they patronise native doctors or witch doctors so much that some charms or incantations needs them to be initiated before it will have effect. From there they will be initiated without them even knowing it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will tell her to 'bless' me. shes my mother
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by omoelerin1: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
40kobo77:
First.

I am a Christian and personally do not believe in prophesies,visions or those that claim to see the future.

I pray to God directly,and I have never bothered in my life attaching my self to any church.

It has worked for me.

I also do not believe witches exist. I have heard of witches confessing,but until i see a witch in a witch form,I will never believe in such tales.

Now back to you. This is a very weighty accusations/prophetic seeing by these men of God.

But before we even start dissecting the matter proper. I have a couple of questions that can help me guide/answer you properly.

Question 1- Did you seek these men of God out for special prayers?And specifically mentioned anything about your mom to them?

Question 2- Were you approached by them randomly?

Question 3- Are you facing any challenge(s), hardship, failures in life or anything that will tend to make you see your mother in any light aside being your mom?

Question 4- You claim to be a spiritual person in your write up. So,has the spirit in anyway informed you that your mother is a witch?

Question 5- As a spiritual person,does your faith believe in the existence of witches?

We are talking about your mother here,and the woman that did not only bring you into this world,but also nurtured you.

I don't know your mom. But It will disrespectful for me to start analysing her,if you don't answer the pertinent questions I asked you.

When I get your answers, we will then go into the discussion proper.

Thanks.

You re a Christian, but, you don't believe in prophecies. You pray to God, you believe he exists, but you don't believe in the existence of devil/witch until you see one,
Apparently, you don't believe the Bible. Definitely, you are not a Christian. It is not possible for one to profess Christianity without believing the Bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by koolaid87: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
You don't know what you'll do until it's real.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
munas:

lol...see mind set.

The fact that she is a witch does not mean she was into it from birth.
Sometimes they patronise native doctors or witch doctors so much that some charms or incantations needs them to be initiated before it will have effect. From there they will be initiated without them even knowing it.

Here is someone who isn't ignorant....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adaxxy: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
realmindz:

you are asking when the bible has commanded you what to do.

BURN HER

Exodus 22:18 King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
How are you so sure she's a witch?
Hmmm and why would you tell him to burn his mother,
You want to turn him to a murderer,
People like you are bullies and brain washers
May the lord forgive you is all I can say right now
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by BreezyRita(f): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'm happy for those who believe there's nothing like witchcraft. Shows they still maintain their childish innocence in this crazy world even though they are wrong to do so.

Op, you can do nothing to your mother is really she's a witch. Treat her right (as you would if she weren't), pray to God. You'll be heaping fire on her and the day she tries to harm you is when she'll die. Don't mistreat her, don't even make her think you're suspecting her.
Pray for her too. Some people get into this thing unknowingly and I think its quite difficult to come out of it.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by enemyofprogress: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
peacettw:
I never said this out loud but I think I will start here. If I am made a leader today, I will curb the excesses of all religious bodies in this country and that includes traditionalists. Every single religious body in this country MUST pay tax or in exchange show a viable sustainable non-profit platform tailored towards helping humanity...like running a free health clinic, orphanage, free school services, providing free food to people in need, hosting the homeless etc. If these platforms are not commensurate to the amount of tax that you are meant to pay, your outfit will be shut down and the leaders charged for fraud.

Back to the topic, I can't ever imagine anyone declaring my own mother a witch especially since I don't indulge such characters in my life in the first place. I am currently on a mission to train my kids not to take religion all too seriously to the point of madness. Religion brings more pain and disunity that is normal and not cos God wants it that way but because the charlatans at the helm of affairs have made it so.
what do you know?please go and sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Boyooosa(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
If you are close to a real man of God. He or she will confess to you that 100% of women are witches.
Some good while some are bad. Naturally, women have stronger spirits or angels that dwell with them compared to men, your mum's spirit now depends on how she uses her power, her attitude or kindness to people and the influence she allows the external forces to have on her.
Back to ur question, don't hate your nor expose her to unnecessary ridicule, since you said you are a born-again christian, pray to God to reveal your mum to you.
After the revelation: if she truly possesses bad spirit (you might term as witchcraft), discuss with her in privacy and tactically (you might need more advice on this), if she confesses the source of her power to you, fine, that means you are lucky. Then the problem is half solved. Both you and your mum can solve the problem together but if she did not confess, then you need to intensify your prayer and probably seek a prayer warrior's help for additional strength.
But caution, don't ever expose her to unnecessary blackmail, be careful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by greatwhite(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dude forget about whatever anyone has told you about your mum. Seek answers yourself. If you are willing you will get correct answers. Take a time out. Do 3 days prayers between the hours of 1-3am. Ask God to show you the true secrete behind the revelations you have heard about your mum. Whatever is revealed to you let you pastor take it from there. Don't take counsel from Atheist. Only someone in your shoes can understand what you are going trough. It is well with you bro.

Ephesians 6:12-13

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Harrynight(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
telling me my mum is a witch? ill be care with my mum while being prayerful but then ill get u arrested to cum wit evidence and then get a good lawer and sue the bastard!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by ojlifa: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Go and make money,na only poor man they think say him mama na witch

Preeck:

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by martineverest(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Let her kill me first.... She's my mother I will try and look for solution
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Switruth: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mama wey no kill me inside the womb ?...if I'm in the position to kill the whistle blower I will do it without minding the consequences.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by holocron: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ossyglobal:
Yes, witches and wizards exist. last nyt too, i encountered one. i have the gift of seeing them. At exactly 2.30am after my midnyt prayer that ended around 1.10am. a witch came into my room and sat on my bed but because i was laying upward, i was able to see her face. she is an elderly fair woman who was just sitting comfortable at the edge of my bed. mind you, at this her presence there had already freesed my movement and i was struggling to free myself or call out the name of Jesus, but i could'nt.

i was feeling exhausted and suffocating untill the grace of God came in and subdued her.
do witches exist? the answer is yes

You must be schizophrenic
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by enemyofprogress: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
I will tell her to 'bless' me. shes my mother
when some people are blessing you through prayers they are indirectly cursing you. It all depends on who they are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 / Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.