Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch (37115 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Divay22(f): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Whoever will tell me that trash won't be able to tell another after am done with him/her.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by PrettySleek(f): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ahhhh she must be a good witch o grin because my life is blessed and full of happiness because of all her efforts. tongue grin I love u mum

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
when some people are blessing you through prayers they are indirectly cursing you. It all depends on who they are
some people are different from your mother
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Pataricatering(f): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
So it’s ok to kill her if she is guilty ? By your logic if she is bitter and wicked that is evidence/ proof of witchcraft ?im confused
GraGra247:
Like you said this is an extremely sensitive matter. You have to handle it with special care. There are cases where people harm or even kill their mum while she's innocent. Some neglect, abandon and treat her terribly while she's no witch.

>>>A good question is, did you see any signs that show your mum is a witch or did misguided prophets tell you. If there are signs, what are the signs.

>>>If your mum is not wicked and treats everybody well including you and makes normal mistakes everybody makes without extremes, its unlikely she's ever a witch.

>>>But if your mum is very wicked, bitter always to extremes, curses people easily in secret and open, wakes up in the night to make incantations and curses, does juju vengeance always. These are signs. Keep your distance from her but don't wicked or confront her.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by ElsonMorali: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
First, give the person that called your mom a witch a resounding slap in the face.

Second, go home and prostrate before your mom and apologize for even entertaining such thoughts.

Third, better quit that yeye church before they push you down the wrong path.

Whatever is happening to you right now is as a consequence of the country's bad economy. Get it?!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by micflo28(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
I know witches exist, because in time immemorial, there has been this constant battle against light and darkness. In the bible, Jesus casted out 109 demons possessing a little girl that threw her to the ground and always spoke through her false prophecies. But I don't believe the power of God can be equated with any dark mystical power. Most of us have lost our prayer lives to the dogs, when you are prayerful, even without an intercessor (powerful pastor/priest/Imam), you will fill the signs of a demonic power hovering over you. When you notice that, spare no dime to reach out to a powerful man of God to finish off the demonic powers. Man's weakest hours spans between 12a.m - 2a.m in the early hours of the morning, stay awake in prayers and supplication and God will reveal to you the powers after your life and destiny. Do not fight Gods fight by killing anyone over some stupid prophecies, at that moment, it is the real demonic power that is working and you should be discerning enough. Commit your life to a life of prayer, be closer to God and do not take justice into your hands.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will pray for mercy upon the person who told me that fake info and pray to God to give me a rare sign or evidence to prove it if she is.... And if she is i will tell God to judge her in his own hand i will not put law into my hands because i love my mummcy
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Deo1986(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Godpinkin:
What will i do if they tell me my mum is a witch?......i will slap the seer ,the prophet,imam,ifa,alfa, or the so called man of God. if she is a witch let her witch me.....i dont care,She is my Mother. My brother if u still believe in d so called prophet , sorry u hav a dead brain. 99% of the so called prohesy by the so called prophets,is based on PROBABILITY. looking at u i can tell u your problem,is all probability. What will i do if they tell me my mum is a witch?......i will slap the seer ,the prophet,imam,ifa,alfa, or the so called man of God. if she is a witch let her witch me.....i dont care,She is my Mother. My brother if u still believe in d so called prophet , sorry u hav a dead brain. 99% of the so called prohesy by the so called prophets,is based on PROBABILITY. looking at u i can tell u your problem,is all probability.
looking at me? Lol, these indomie kids picking up jargon from they internet that do not apply to what we are discussing, and i bet you didnt read my comment either because you are way out of point so i'll suggest you go through my comment again. slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by thunderbabs: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
adaxxy:
you mean you'll flash your mum cutlass?
You no try at all,
I know your type
You sounded like you could beat up your mum.
Why would you say that?
Shame on you

Oga, dont be hard on ursef here ok..dnt take every post serious,plz.....and who u? Knowin pple's type by their comments? Is it ur mother dtz d witch? shocked
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Pataricatering(f): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
And m sure you experienced this in church ? With one criminal pastor who most likely paid for the testimonies to show his “ holy power “ . Religion will kill Africans .
nkwuocha1:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2014/04/19-moms-who-killed-their-kids/

The world is a strange place,especially in a dark continent like Africa.There was a live experience I witnessed, a widow who did charms to prevent her only child from getting married. The mother later confessed she did that because she doesn't want to suffer abandonment from her child after marriage.

What about a son whose mother confessed she tied the womb of the wife because the son married the wife against the mother's wish.

NNE,things dey happen.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Pataricatering(f): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
If witches exist why can’t his mother be a witch ? Just using your logic because I don’t believe in witchcraft ! If you say witches exist then what makes you sure his mother isn’t one - sentiments or are you privy to the so called facts he has been given by the morons he chooses to believe?
adadike281:
Yes, witches do exist well well, as in ofuma ofuma! but pls don't ever believe that your mother is a witch, just be observant , don't distance yourself from her pls coz she was there for u when u needed her and vulnerable too. Come closer to God, Pray and fast and ask God to reveal d truth to u and also d solution. He will not disappoint u, trust me on this
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkwuocha1:

I'm not a madam.
Yes,in many instances the spiritual controls the physical. That's why I pity those believing Christians who sleeps at night instead of devoting at least at hour to pray.Even when Jesus Christ caught his disciples sleeping at night when he went to pray, he rebuked them,advicing they should "Watch and pray".
mr i d like u to note that the physical controls the spiritual instead... why didnt de prophet tell him that buhari is his problem [which is true]? because it wouldnt make sense huh! they want to keep you coming back while they feed on your ignorance.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Blue3k(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
This topic going to be hillarious. No way your mom surely became a which in her old age. How can you possibly believe them like they k ow your own mother better than you.

Preeck:
what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, 

Tell those idiots to play in traffic before you smack they earth wind and fire out out of them. Why are outsiders talking about your mother anyway. Seriously what it their business even if she does practice witchcraft.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Tlion19: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I am a realist as well as a spiritual person, a born Christian to be precise.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.

Hmm op we both are not far from d samething. My own mum even did worst she devised my death but GOD rescued me. We all know she is but pastor told me somethings, which I would share with u :1- giv ur mother her right by giving her ur sweat wen u have, but pray on d money b4 giving her.
2- let God fight for u.
3- don't relent in prayers. Pray till she dies

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by xreal: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
My comment is based on the topic.

I will go to her, prostrate flat, stand up, give her a hug and kiss.

Obviously, her witchcraft made me strong and survived.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adontcare(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
MrBottle:
Why won't you see witches after depriving yourself of God's given sleep. Schizophrenia is real.
savage u are grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Pataricatering(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op , the problem with people like you who believe nonsense like this is that you were raised to believe Jonah lived in the belly of a fish for three days ! ( or how many days was it ) . Once your Sunday school teacher can successfully programme this and other fantasies like someone walking on water in your head then you are available for any dick , Tom and Harry to programme any nonsense they like into your head as well ! You are basically a gullible victim walking around ready for any man of God to victimize you. These people are professionals - do you think you are the first person to be told their mother is a witch ? That is the standard modus operandi - it would always be someone close to you and since they know everyone has a mother and mothers are easier to victimize than fathers they always start with mothers !
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by enemyofprogress: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
some people are different from your mother
your mother a typical example grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by enemyofprogress: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
peacettw:

Errrmmm...lots of 'tonight' in ur post,why not afternoons? Anyways, we should put your talent to a better use. The money found in that ikoyi mansion is still looking for an owner.. So far, we have some details you can work with such as the address, name of the group of people who found it etc...Can u kindly please direct the officials to the owner? For good measure u can also inform them as to whether the owner sweats and sleeps at tonights too. Do this and have a convert in your ministry.
we operate in the night, that shows you're ignorant
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by odo7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.
. Then i will be a proud wizard.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adontcare(f): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Your so called mother witch didn't kill you when you were sucking her breasts or when you were sleeping in her back?

My bro, refuse to recognise negativity around you and they will cease to exist.

Please love your mum no matter what they tell you she is.

The man that gave you that silly message is lucky. He for don do frog jump tire because I personally will not tolerate such nonsense about my mum who had me at 7months and stayed for 2months at hospital while I was in incubator. angry
incubator baby
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Diso60090(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
ifyalways:
What do I do when I'm told my mom is a witch?

ANS: I will abuse the prophet/seer thoroughly, dust my shoes and leave.

Wait till them use you do suya
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by shollyb4: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ossyglobal:
Yes, witches and wizards exist. last nyt too, i encountered one. i have the gift of seeing them. At exactly 2.30am after my midnyt prayer that ended around 1.10am. a witch came into my room and sat on my bed but because i was laying upward, i was able to see her face. she is an elderly fair woman who was just sitting comfortable at the edge of my bed. mind you, at this her presence there had already freesed my movement and i was struggling to free myself or call out the name of Jesus, but i could'nt.

i was feeling exhausted and suffocating untill the grace of God came in and subdued her.
do witches exist? the answer is yes
wa u just said do happen to me anytime I pray.... These witches matter of thing is still confusing me
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by MightySparrow: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
You just wish she is not a witch
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Rozaytee: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
ifyalways:

gbam!!!!!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Diso60090(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Wait till them use you do suya i go see the hand you go use abuse the prophet
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by okomogo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:

I had similar experience, I had a friend back in the village that his dad was a great herbalist, he was well rooted in the act also, one day he called me and told me some bad people are doing something spiritually to make us see my mum as a witch, I was shocked but he went on to say that it might take some time before it manifest and every spiritual house you go to will see her as the source of our problem, so I told him to help xpose the people but he declined and promise to make sure the people does not do any harm to us that will make us look for solution as their plans was. 2 years later he died. Last year, that's 7years after it started to happen, I reminded my brother of my friends prophecy back then and we all went into fasting and prayer. That was how we overcame. One of our most trusted neighbour then was responsible for everything. So my brother thread carefully, your mother is not a witch. Go go God in prayer to heel her of the load they have put on her head. Forget nollywood movies,it's difficult for a mother to hurt her own child after she has suffered to bring him up.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
your mother a typical example grin grin
I need not to argue with u. ur moniker says it all
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
maidaddy:

I stopped reading at "I also do not believe witches exist." How can a Christian say he doesn't believe witches exist. nothing to debate with you then. byeeee
witches ain't demon... get that?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
I need not to argue with u. ur moniker says it all
yes, I'm in the same league with your mother
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
if my mother that carried me for 9 month did not kill me as an infant, and a fool that didn't know how i messed her up in public with urinates and defecation as baby and still she care for me till this age,t gen you come and tell me she is a witch my dear if that is witchcraft then I will like to be one.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=ifyalways post=62661692]What do I do when I'm told my mom is a witch?

[/quote are you saying there are no witches that are women, that are mothers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.