Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,866 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch (37110 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

No witch deserves to live!

If I am told my mum is a witch, I will kill her with my bare hands.

The scriptures must be fulfilled!

Shame on you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Megaideas:
I am a witness to this. This woman's children are unsuccessful in life. D woman did so many evil to the extent that the other woman's children ran away from home. Now, kama has started on her children. No job, no marriage for them. Things are now difficult for them because of their mother's deed. Their lives is from frying pan to fire.

Her children suffer the punishment that accrued from their mother's evil deeds because they've not exonerated themselves from the evil of their mother. God will always visit the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third generation of those who hate him. The only remedy is calling sin, sin and rejecting the ways of your mother or father and follow the way of the Almighty God.

African myth. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adadike281(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pataricatering:
If witches exist why can’t his mother be a witch ? Just using your logic because I don’t believe in witchcraft ! If you say witches exist then what makes you sure his mother isn’t one - sentiments or are you privy to the so called facts he has been given by the morons he chooses to believe?
Why should he believe his mother is a witch just coz some people said so? I don't judge people but if witches do exist? very very well.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
krnl:

You are so right about some of ur posts on this thread. What can you do to a mother who wont let her daughter inlaw have a child but is very kind to her physically, however very wicked spiritually ?

How did the mother stop the daughter inlaw from having a child? After having countless abortions and rupturing their wombs in the process, they will blame mother inlaw when they cannot get pregnant anymore. Rubbish.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:

You know what, I've been pretending and acting casual about it for more than 5 yrs, I will never confront her because I respect her so much and she knows this. I am confident that only the living God I worship can allow any harm to come to me

Man your mother is not a witch. This is just the manipulation of the devil to turn you against your mother who could be the only barrier protecting you from harm.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by nkwuocha1: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lacomus:
how did you tackle it, I do experience it.

Through intense prayers at night mostly. Then through spiritual help.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by dultmax(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
The spiritual world is different from the physical world. Your Mum might be a witch..yes..but, but that shouldn't bother you. In the spiritual world, the medium of transaction is souls while in the physical world, it is money. If you research very well, you will know that your mum was either trying to protect you or trying to make you someone special in life. That is always the reasons some mothers accept witchcraft most times without knowing the implications and repercussions.

Do not complicate issues by facing her or challenging her. She already knew she was wrong because now she needs to trade the soul of that child she wanted to protect. The fact is, you can sleep in the hills or even sleep in the church...your mum will still have power over you. Mind you, it is not because God didn't hear your prayers, it is because she has the lock to your soul. When witches have concluded what to do with the souls with them, it is only miracle that can save them.

How do you get you soul back?...hmmm ...i really dont know the details of what you are going tru.....but iif to get your soul back is what you want....then..you need activate the senses of the soul. This means that you need to be able to see when your eyes are closed, hear when you are sleeping and move while your body is actually in one place. For you to do this, you will need to find the selected people to take you through the journey.

who are the selected people that can take you through this journey?...I guess you are thinking pastors or alfa or prophets....thats a joke. The selected people are normal human being who live around you, commit sins like normal people...but they are different. The reason God didn't allow people to be able to identify them is because they will be surrounded by too many people and some may even take them as their God. God loves them, so you could hardly identify them.

If you read this and you need more information...i will answer you..in the meantime, respect that mother...do whatever it takes to make her happy.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by nkwuocha1: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
LogicStatement:

Saying "there are people who can't be delivered" is making mockery of God's power. There is no human created by God that possesses power above God & can not be delivered. If truly someone is possessed by the demons of witchcraft, that person can be delivered by driving away the demons & thereby, setting the person free. Jesus says He has come to set free those in captivity. Pls, never do any physical harm to a perceived witch because you are only suffering the flesh of the person who might not know the evil he/she is doing, for our battle is not against flesh but against principalities and powers in high places. So, fight your perceived witches spiritually but show them love physically so that they will understand the love of God and see reasons to seek God and by that way, you win a soul to Christ.

No one is making mockery of God here.The sentence more preferable is there are people who don't need Gods deliverance. There are people who are hell bent on causing havoc even to their last breath. That's why the psalms of David is filled with warefare prayers against such die hard enemies. Take a good look at psalm 18,God himself is seen as fierce ,fighting battles on our behalf in a most vengeful way.My brother, there are people who have sworn that over their dead bodies will they see one be alive or achieve something in life.That's why God knows the heart of everyman. He knows us more than we know ourselves. Spiritual battles shouldn't be taken lightly, and yes!there are those that God chose not to deliver.God deliberately hardened pharaoh's heart despite he agreed to let the people of isreal go.Why?Because he wanted the Israelites to be permanently saved.That's why he told moses to tell them,"The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more".

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Through intense prayers at night mostly. Then through spiritual help.
Hmm, The shit is real oo, wish I can identify the person make I deal with am physically.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

You are.....i said that to those who think we may have been brainwashed/sheeple/religious lunatics so they get the idea we once thought that very way not to condescend those who haven't come upon such experiences
i never said u were patronizing anybody, you only concluded nobody has experienced things more than you and i pointed that out to u... we've all experienced bad things some even worse than you claim yet they don't associate it with any form of spiritual meaning. Bro u need to open ur eyes before these people [prophets] get at u with there conspiracy theory.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
i never said u were patronizing anybody, you only concluded nobody has experienced things more than you and i pointed that out to u... we've all experienced bad things some even worse than you claim yet they don't associate it with any form of spiritual meaning. Bro u need to open ur eyes before these people [prophets] get at u with there conspiracy theory.

If you had interpreted it so...i certainly didn't mean so....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkwuocha1:

No one is making mockery of God here.The sentence more preferable is there are people who don't. That's why the psalms of David is filled with warefare prayers against such die hard enemies. Take a good look at psalm 18,God himself is seen as fierce ,fighting battles on our behalf in a most vengeful way.My brother, there are people who have sworn that over their dead bodies will they see one be alive or achieve something in life.That's why God knows the heart of everyman. He knows us more than we know ourselves. Spiritual battles shouldn't be taken lightly, and yes!there are those that God chose not to deliver.God deliberately hardened pharaoh's heart despite he agreed to let the people of isreal go.Why?Because he wanted the Israelites to be permanently saved.That's why he told moses to tell them,"The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more".
y do u guys reference so much on the old testament? are u practicing christianity or judaism?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by NwaliE01: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will take her for deliverance.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by nkwuocha1: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
y do u guys reference so much on the old testament? are u practicing christianity or judaism?

Is the old testament now irrelevant?
I'm a christian.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Is the old testament now irrelevant?
how relevant was it to christ himself? if u feel it's so important den join the jews afterall they are the chosen ones... stop being double standard.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by nkwuocha1: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
how relevant was it to christ himself? if u feel it's so important den join the jews afterall they are the chosen ones... stop being double standard.

Even to Christ, it was still relevant. The annoucement coming of Christ started from the old testament.Even Christ has these to say,"

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Jesus came for the liberty for all men to be saved,those that wants to.I don't know where being double standard comes from.

Even the new testament has these to say about enemies of our life.

2 Corinthians 10: 3-4
For though we walk (live) in the flesh, we are not carrying on our warfare according to the flesh and using mere human weapons. For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds

Ephesians 6:10-18
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Colossians 2: 15
[God] disarmed the principalities and powers that were ranged against us and made a bold display and public example of them, in triumphing over them in Him and in it.

2 Timothy 4: 18
[And indeed] the Lord will certainly deliver and draw me to Himself from every assault of evil. He will preserve and bring me safe unto His heavenly kingdom. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by mostyg(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I am a realist as well as a spiritual person, a born Christian to be precise.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.

People are divided about the existence of witches, no doubt they exist. They work for the devil ( Satan) whose ultimate goal is to get as much people into hell fire.
Having said that, a witch may be active or passive. An active one is the one who knows she is a witch, attends meetings and use her evil power.
Thereis case, there names have been registered without their consent, they don't attend meetings because they aren't aware of their status. There are many people in this category.
There are always signs which most often a times are ignored and considered insignificant. If you ever dreamt of participating in a party, religious program where foods are shared, or given cloth to wear with group of people, this is a possible invitation to witchcraft.
All witches either active or passive has some food/fruits they don't ever eat. Allergic food/ fruits they call it. No, its the don't of the group. These are food/ fruits they do eat before and all of a sudden, they become allergic to them.
Noisy hear is another good sign. The hear would have gone for cleaning several with the noise persisting.
There is also this possibility, some witches may also be acting with another person body/picture making it look as if he is the one committing such evil act. This is always done to create enimity and confusion between families and friends. This is so common.

Need not concern yourself about anybody responsible for your misdortunes, do your normal deliverance and prayer. May Allah help you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by mostyg(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.

People are divided about the existence of witches, no doubt they exist. They work for the devil ( Satan) whose ultimate goal is to get as much people into hell fire.
Having said that, a witch may be active or passive. An active one is the one who knows she is a witch, attends meetings and use her evil power.
There are several passive witches. In this case, there names have been registered without their consent, they don't attend meetings because they aren't aware of their status. There are many people in this category.
There are always signs which most often a times are ignored and considered insignificant. If you ever dreamt of participating in a party, religious program where foods are shared, or given cloth to wear with group of people, this is a possible invitation to witchcraft.
All witches either active or passive has some food/fruits they don't ever eat. Allergic food/ fruits they call it. No, its the don't of the group. These are food/ fruits they do eat before and all of a sudden, they become allergic to them.
Noisy hear is another good sign. The hear would have gone for cleaning several with the noise persisting.
There is also this possibility, some witches may also be acting with another person body/picture making it look as if he is the one committing such evil act. This is always done to create enimity and confusion between families and friends. This is so common.

Need not concern yourself about anybody responsible for your misfortunes, do your normal deliverance and prayer. May Allah help you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by LogicStatement: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkwuocha1:

No one is making mockery of God here.The sentence more preferable is there are people who don't need Gods deliverance. There are people who are hell bent on causing havoc even to their last breath. That's why the psalms of David is filled with warefare prayers against such die hard enemies. Take a good look at psalm 18,God himself is seen as fierce ,fighting battles on our behalf in a most vengeful way.My brother, there are people who have sworn that over their dead bodies will they see one be alive or achieve something in life.That's why God knows the heart of everyman. He knows us more than we know ourselves. Spiritual battles shouldn't be taken lightly, and yes!there are those that God chose not to deliver.God deliberately hardened pharaoh's heart despite he agreed to let the people of isreal go.Why?Because he wanted the Israelites to be permanently saved.That's why he told moses to tell them,"The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more".
It is only those who practice or ignorantly practice Judaism that have this an eye for an eye & 'enemy must die' mentality. A true Christian understands that the old testament is a story of how God was & to prepare us for how God is, that is, Christ. In the days of old (old testament), God could kill an enemy just to protect His children. He is that protective of Israel. But in this present time (new testament), God who has presented Himself in Christ is not interested in the death of a sinner (for heaven rejoices when a sinner repents) though, still VERY protective of His children- He never jokes with Christians. That is why He said in Matt 5:43-45 "43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’ (old testament's law- Judaism) 44 “But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, (Christ's law) 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."
So I tell you, to be a Christian is not to wish or pray for your enemies to die but for their freedom from their sins & then conversion to Christ. If the early Christians had prayed for Saul to die, we wouldn't have had Apostle Paul today who wrote more books in the new testaments than others despite he was killing Christians. Remember, Saul gave the directive for Stephen to be stoned to death but did Stephen & other apostles prayed for Saul to die? Let me tell you, God jealously protects Christians- His Children- and also wants to do everything possible to convert His children's tormentors to Himself because He created us all. The love of God is for us all, for all have sinned so, we all need His grace.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by inemekam: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmm u claim to b a Christian but d do d contrary, if u r a child of God truly, u should have known dat God is not d author of confusion. God said "children honour/respect ur mother n ur father so dat ur days may be long on earth" now dat same God cannot also reveal to u something dat will make u hurt ur parents n die prematurely.

so disregard any prophecy dat has been brought by d devil to destroy ur future in d name of revelation.

GO BACK TO UR GOD N SEEK FOR FORGIVENESS NOW DAT U R STILL ALIVE
DOS PEOPLE TELLING U DAT R NOT 4RM GOD
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Your mum is not a witch, my friend. Don't be stupid.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by enemyofprogress: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
why at night? because u are afraid of people seeing how gullible and a joker u guys are?
go and read your bible. You know nothing about spiritual things
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Diso60090:

Wait till them use you do suya i go see the hand you go use abuse the prophet
Back to sender in tenfolds smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Debbiesimi: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
My mom S my mini God... I worship the floor she steps on that's how special she is... Poster u re a Christian... If she truly S there S nothing prayer can't solve... Take it to prayer
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
iPrevail:
That's what they'll always tell you. Especially when they see you looking wretched and frustrated, even if you dress good.. Yanno, body language and all. They know it's the easiest thing to believe (that someone somewhere is the cause of your misfortune).

I know I can't convince your mom isn't a witch. The "prophets" have spoken already.

So here's the thing.. since you are so convinced she's a witch, confront her or kill her, yes, kill her! Your bible tells you to do that, don't it? undecided

But believe me when I tell you, you are the only one that has control over your destiny.. not your "witch" mom.
that's what I hate with Nigerians that have good Mums, they just tend to force their reality on others. simple advice if you have any then you begin to say all sorts. mother's who are witches abounds in Nigeria, I have been told the same thing about my mum for years now, I refused to believe until she began to manifest verbally and physically after much spiritual antics failed. so if you don't know what to say this kind of matter next time keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by JerryGent(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yes witches do exist but as a child of God after a serious midnight prayers I don't think witches can be able to attack you talk less of pressing you always read a chapter in the scripture before sleeping to avoid such to happen again
Ossyglobal:
Yes, witches and wizards exist. last nyt too, i encountered one. i have the gift of seeing them. At exactly 2.30am after my midnyt prayer that ended around 1.10am. a witch came into my room and sat on my bed but because i was laying upward, i was able to see her face. she is an elderly fair woman who was just sitting comfortable at the edge of my bed. mind you, at this her presence there had already freesed my movement and i was struggling to free myself or call out the name of Jesus, but i could'nt.

i was feeling exhausted and suffocating untill the grace of God came in and subdued her.
do witches exist? the answer is yes

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Godwin616: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
The level of ignorance exhibited by some people here on NL baffles me. Most of them forget we are in Africa, and whether we choose to accept it or not, the fact is that which craft exists.
What do you when you found out your mum is one? It is not totally strange in our society. Many of the people here commenting on NL actually have their mums or close relatives belonging to one cult or the other without our knowledge.In other words,Nothing to worry about.
Ensure you still show your love and respect to her like before.Never try to confront her or challenge her physically. It is a spiritual battle. The Bible says "we wrestle not against flesh and blood but powers,principalities and spiritual wickedness in high places...." I hope you got the gist.
This time around you need to double your fire prayer and also be watchful and vigilant but still love her. Don't abandon her o. You can also see other men of God for further counsel.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Bolaadu(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2017
40kobo77:
First.

I am a Christian and personally do not believe in prophesies,visions or those that claim to see the future.

I pray to God directly,and I have never bothered in my life attaching my self to any church.

It has worked for me.

I also do not believe witches exist. I have heard of witches confessing,but until i see a witch in a witch form,I will never believe in such tales.

Now back to you. This is a very weighty accusations/prophetic seeing by these men of God.

But before we even start dissecting the matter proper. I have a couple of questions that can help me guide/answer you properly.

Question 1- Did you seek these men of God out for special prayers?And specifically mentioned anything about your mom to them?

Question 2- Were you approached by them randomly?

Question 3- Are you facing any challenge(s), hardship, failures in life or anything that will tend to make you see your mother in any light aside being your mom?

Question 4- You claim to be a spiritual person in your write up. So,has the spirit in anyway informed you that your mother is a witch?

Question 5- As a spiritual person,does your faith believe in the existence of witches?

We are talking about your mother here,and the woman that did not only bring you into this world,but also nurtured you.

I don't know your mom. But It will disrespectful for me to start analysing her,if you don't answer the pertinent questions I asked you.

When I get your answers, we will then go into the discussion proper.

Thanks.

hmmmm,u have no proper discussion because u don't believe in vision ur exposure is within ur family. I pray u will not understand dis.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Bolaadu(m): 12:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Preeck:
set her up for deliverance she is not her fault.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Bolaadu(m): 12:50am On Nov 27, 2017
ifyalways:
What do I do when I'm told my mom is a witch?

ANS: I will abuse the prophet/seer thoroughly, dust my shoes and leave.

U are still a learner.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 1:32am On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
go and read your bible. You know nothing about spiritual things
interesting Christ was arrested at night he resurrected at dawn...
spiritual indeed
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Omolego: 1:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Lolz grin
CaptainJeffry:
Your so called mother witch didn't kill you when you were sucking her breasts or when you were sleeping in her back?

My bro, refuse to recognise negativity around you and they will cease to exist.

Please love your mum no matter what they tell you she is.

The man that gave you that silly message is lucky. He for don do frog jump tire because I personally will not tolerate such nonsense about my mum who had me at 7months and stayed for 2months at hospital while I was in incubator. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.