Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (271062 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2010
All you need to do now is to rescan your decoder to get audio. If you used the 1.10p software, your screen will be strong's but you can upgrade to 1.20, 1.21 or 1.22p. But I personally prefer the strong startup screen.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by bimexb: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2010
thanks so much for that,how how do I go about that you rescaning and upgrading thanks,should I go back to factory restored
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by lexxybb: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2010
pls guru in the house i need a tutorial on how i can use a disecq with infinity tv decoder
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2010
To rescan, press menu, installation, enter your 4 digits pin, manual scan, press red button to view tp list, scroll to 12543H20800 and press ok. I assume you want to get sound on infinity and you've upgraded your decoder.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by life707: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
Just to pass info across to those with 4661x 4663x.

There are 69x panels available in the market that can be fixed into ur 61x or 63x converting it to a 69x.

it goes for 5-7K depending on the shop. All infinity video & audio, active & works well with those w4 channels that are open.

Please this is just an info, find out the rest for urselves.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by loluskysat(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
@Life 707,

Please PM me on talk2lolu@yahoo.com i need your assistance.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
life707:

There are 69x panels available in the market that can be fixed into your 61x or 63x converting it to a 69x.

it goes for 5-7K depending on the shop. All infinity video & audio, active & works well with those w4 channels that are open.

wow thats a great piece of info
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by omokoaustine(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2010
life707:

There are 69x panels available in the market that can be fixed into your 61x or 63x converting it to a 69x.

thank very much for info. But one i want to is that is d board original that can be upgraded?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by life707: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
omokoaustine:

thank very much for info. But one i want to is that is d board original that can be upgraded?
I personally had doubts about it being upgraded but since i tested it on infinity tv & w4 channels and it worked well, i was o.k with it.

Fear of frying the panel no allow me do anything, afterall its working fine.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by omokoaustine(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2010
Life707 please where can i buy that board i leave in delta state
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Anthofrie(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2010
Hi Bros. Pls, how do we get that panel. I call a technician @ Alaba he said he's not aware of d panel. Can u give us a shop name or their number. Please put us through.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ugoc1: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
Any hope on a fried 69x? plz i need help
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
ugo .c:

Any hope on a fried 69x? plz i need help
if you are in lagos, call this number 08051355133 I can direct you to someone who can fix it for you
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by softy(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2011
when I was checking for this sattelite:
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by softy(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2011
I was checking this sattelite: 36.0E EUTELSAT W7 on my STRONG 4669X decoder, I could not see it.
pls @ all , HOW CAN i ADD THIS SATTELITE TO THE ONES on the decoder?

pls I need clear explanation, if possible or not.

thanks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by femo7(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
I have also tried adding this to the list of satellites but no luck. please anyone who knows should direct us. Thank you
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2011
softy:

I was checking this sattelite: 36.0E EUTELSAT W7 on my STRONG 4669X decoder, I could not see it.
pls @ all , HOW CAN i ADD THIS SATTELITE TO THE ONES on the decoder?

pls I need clear explanation, if possible or not.

thanks
[[size=8pt][/size]/quote]

if there is no w7 there shud be w4 and if there is none

you can keep scrolling the menu back until when u get to a blank space where u can now input frequency and symbol rate at the end of the u can name dat blank space dstv

pretty easy good luck
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
if there is no w7 there shud be w4 and if there is none

you can keep scrolling the menu back until when u get to a blank space where u can now input frequency and symbol rate at the end of the u can name dat blank space dstv

pretty easy good luck
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by softy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ twinskenny, I am very grateful for ur kind instruction, thank u.

i have search for a space that u illustrated and i saw 0.0E which i succesfully edited but it was not accepting any changes to frequency changes and symbol rate.
thank u very much

but how can I go about this?

pls help me out
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by femo7(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2011
i have search for a space that u illustrated and i saw 0.0E which i succesfully edited but it was not accepting any changes to frequency changes and symbol rate.

I also did this successfully on my 4653x but it was pretty difficult on 4669x.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
softy:

@ twinskenny, I am very grateful for your kind instruction, thank u.

thank u very much

but how can I go about this?

pls help me out

when u click on the green button on ur remote youshud be able to edit, or click on the red button u shud be able to scroll down and select tp, it maybe that the tp u ar inputing is already in the list. good luck
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nikuchi: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
Guys 4669X¡¡ is already in the market it comes with its own He aac software which means you don't need to upgrade the receiver's firmware to avoid frying your decoder go get yours now
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lov4sat(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Nikuchi:

Guys 4669X¡¡ is already in the market it comes with its own He aac software which means you don't need to upgrade the receiver's firmware to avoid frying your decoder go get yours now

thank you very much grin
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by softy(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2011
Good morning @all
@twinskenny, femo,

I was able to edit it by pressing green button and i put in tp for dstv feeview ( fta),after manual scanning, lo and behold, the dstv fta(17 channels pop up on Eutelsat w7 on my strong 4669x.

Note: I renamed/edited the sattelite's name (0.0E) to 36.0E EUTELSAT W7.

thank u ,everybody.u are highly appreciated!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by arsenal1(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2011
@ SOFTY if there is no w7 use w4
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by softy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
thanks man!, i ve used it @ twinskenny's advice
thanks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by bidey: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mai people, i really need your help. I'm a novice when it comes to all this satelite stuff, I have a few question which i will be glad to have answers for. Am using STRONG DECODER SRT 4663X, the man dat install it for me used small space dish, (SAT) intelsat 7,10/k (TP) 10,700-12,750.

Is it possible for me to view local channels like AIT, CHANNELS, STV etc for free? They are listed on the channel, but scrambled.

Which foreign station can I watch for free on this decoder and how do i go about it?

Pals your urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
bidey:

Mai people, i really need your help. I'm a novice when it comes to all this satelite stuff, I have a few question which i will be glad to have answers for. Am using STRONG DECODER SRT 4663X, the man dat install it for me used small space dish, (SAT) intelsat 7,10/k (TP) 10,700-12,750.

Is it possible for me to view local channels like AIT, CHANNELS, STV etc for free? They are listed on the channel, but scrambled.

Which foreign station can I watch for free on this decoder and how do i go about it?

Pals your urgent response will be appreciated.

what u have installed is MYTV, and for you to be able to watch those channels you mention u will need to pay 2k5 monthly subscription for you to be able to watch them

hmm to me u can do much with ur 4663x cos is mpeg2 i will advice you to buy an mpeg4 decoder turn ur dish to multi tv, that will offer variety of stations,
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by bidey: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2011
@ twinskenny, I really appreciate your response. how much will it cost me to upgrade my 4993x to mpeg4, or to get new MPEG4 decoder?

I heard about infinity decoder/stations, will like to know more about it pls.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by akakaroro(m): 4:51am On Jan 10, 2011
Please can 4663 be upgraded to mpeg4?please let me know
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2011
No. You have to buy 4669x
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by mouse3(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hello to all member

I need your s help.
Strong 4500 it s the best Dx receiver from all Strong brand ever.I need one older software version from year 2005.Maybee somebody have samthing.

2005-Vulcan 2M2.8x-CI
8500_loader V1.40R

I have two picture with this software on a tv set,maybee help to be more easy identified.
Thank you for the help,
mouse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.