Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (32133 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
And when u tell them, they will think you dont have something to give them..infact girls matter don tire me. OP tell them again...
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by damoneymag(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
when I hear someone call his/herself a relationship expert, I start to wonder what criteria is used to ascertain their level of expertise in relationship matters. Every responsible right thinking person should know all those things mentioned above. so don't see Anything special in what he said that warrant him to pride himself with expertise knowledge in relationship matters
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Memphis357(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Are they allowed to f**k us on the first date?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by mikmabray: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
The way the Slay Queens will be looking at Joro now....

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by icon8: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Standard body count is two.... Nice one.

What's your body count?

Mind sharing? wink
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Sammy555(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
empress101:
Is your boyfriend a lord?? d number on ur moniker
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Adaumunocha(f): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
@icon8 2 times 500.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by saabright(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
those pics got some1 Latin hard
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Michaelpresh(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Don't ask him if he's from North, south, East, Etc.

smeh!....

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by saabright(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
those pics got some1 Lafin hard
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by zolapower: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Most importantly; Don't Dramatize! Be your best self. Courteous self. Good self.

Some years back, I met a lady. It was obvious she liked my company, to be modest.
She would come to my office and we would chat over everything.
On walking home, she just turned pale, entered a cab and left me like I didn't matter. Without saying 'bye'.
I was stunned. I was shocked. I was disappointed.
We still talk and everyone thinks we're going out but I can't just act as if that FIRST DAY was a mistake. I just can't. I've opened to her about that first impression. We laughed over it but it made an indelible mark in me.
majority of our ladies are that bro ,no courtesy . I once had such an experience with this ibo Lady . We met at a lounge on our first date ,she was going towards my direction shorlty after the date ,she Entered her car and drove off just kept me there while I got a taxi home . Till this day she doesn't call ,after all I spent on her .
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is not limited to first date alone

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
zolapower:
majority of our ladies are that bro ,no courtesy . I once had such an experience with this ibo Lady . We met at a lounge on our first date ,she was going towards my direction shorlty after the date ,she Entered her car and drove off just kept me there while I got a taxi home . Till this day she doesn't call ,after all I spent on her .

Why do they do that? Can a lady give me a befitting reply?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Tamakay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Babes take note, dont try 1, 4, 7 and 20 with me because they are red card offences.#Lol

BTW, I like babes when dey form oo provided they will not do it for too long.

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by zolapower: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Why do they do that? Can a lady give me a befitting reply?
is not far fetched ,improper upbringing and Sheer wickedness. That's it nothing more .

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
RolaDiva:
Okay Noted
come lets go for a date
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
H.O.E (Heaven On Earth) So it wrong if I call a girl my hoe?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
WOMEN don suffer be that.....

NO ONE can separate the LOVE for FAKE life in womanhood.
I pity LADIES..

VERY soon they will start downloading their husbands
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by elibest360(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by icon8: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
@icon8 2 times 500.

You mean your body count is 1,000? shocked
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by adez33(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
When I finally meet my wife, I will give her a hot slap for making me go through all these heartbreaks before showing up
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by sucess001(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
that guy that has bastard money is not derogatory o....

please derogate me.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by adez33(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
When I finally meet my wife, I will give her a hot slap for making me go through all these heartbreaks before showing up
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Well said, but still doesn't guarantee a successful relationship. Maintaining a relationship required constant learning and willingness to accept other people the way they are. Men are different from women. And we cannot behave the same way, women are romantic in nature and relationship oriented while men are not that relationship oriented. problem begins in every relationship when women wants men to think and act like them without considering the differences
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by wristbangle: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Nairaland girls can beg.

Them beg for money pass BANBINYANLA.

Nairaland is their workplace. Especially those girls in the romance section.

They all claim to be students(even my mama mate)

MODUS OPERANDI: they put a beautiful picture as DP( Big Trap)

Then they wait patiently. These girls are very patient. When they see a trending topic like this, they quip in something nice and the guys will become curious to see their profile.

When they see their best pictures there. They become very hooked,and then GAME on.

Sometimes they are talking to like 30 guys at once, who send them things from recharge cards to money. And we expect these girls to look for work?

Laveda, MimzZy and Refiner I lie?

Lol. Have they scam you before bro?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's why he is still single......
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Lexusgs430: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Nairaland girls can beg.

Nairaland is their workplace. Especially those girls in the romance section.

They all claim to be students(even my mama mate)

Then they wait patiently. These girls are very patient. When they see a trending topic like this, they quip in something nice and the guys will become curious to see their profile.

When they see their best pictures there. They become very hooked,and then GAME on.

Sometimes they are talking to like 30 guys at once, who send them things from recharge cards to money. And we expect these girls to look for work?

Laveda, MimzZy and Refiner I lie?

You sure say no be you teach them this formula? You too oversabi dere parole......

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by 40kobo77: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You sure say no be you teach them this formula? You too oversabi dere parole......

No ohh.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Nairaland girls can beg.
Nairaland is their workplace. Especially those girls in the romance section. They all claim to be students(even my mama mate)

Sometimes they are talking to like 30 guys at once, who send them things from recharge cards to money. And we expect these girls to look for work? Lav eda, Mim zZy and Refi ner I lie?
Garus kristy nice picture on your DP.
Let me inbox you make it no lost.

LOL. You sure say no be man scam you with female dp?
I've heard of such here...

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by 1daboi: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
RolaDiva:
Okay
Noted
can we now go on our first date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.