Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32202 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nalijah07(f): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
Does it make you uncomfortable? What is your reaction?

When the tears are not due to death, or sickness, but due to the fact that you've hurt her feelings in some way, how does it make you feel. How do you deal with it?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
this is going to be interesting.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by rampant(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
where r d mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oooooooooooooooo cool
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Seun(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
I've never experienced what you describe, but Nigerian women can be great actresses. Boo hoo.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
walk away . . . .
hate guilt trips
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
Seun:

I've never experienced what you describe, but Nigerian women can be great actresses. Boo hoo.

Lmao!!!!!!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

walk away . . . .
hate guilt trips
what if she is not 'faking' etc etc  cry cry cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by segzicres(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
i just sit back and enjoy the emotional drama.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
Was gonna say walk away. . .
But I'll probably pamper her in my arms until we have make up sex later.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
I can't stand a woman crying. . . . .I flee from the scene. grin grin grin
However, i can easily spot crocodile tears.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Many of them don't feel anything; they are dead inside.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
nalijah07:

Does it make you uncomfortable? What is your reaction?

When the tears are not due to death, or sickness, but due to the fact that you've hurt her feelings in some way, how does it make you feel. How do you deal with it?

Most men are insensitive, So asking them such a question is a waste of respiration.  Even if you just told them your dad passed, instead of a hug or some comforting words, they will ask' so when are you guys gonna return him to the earth?"  That's why I "love"  white men.  They will take you to Bora Bora to moan and top it off with Pink diamond to help ease the pain away grin grin grin,

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Seun(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

walk away
The question is "how do you feel!"  I might feel like I'm being played.  grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Wow some of you are sounding real caring right now tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
If it was my fault I'll apologize after the sex.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by rampant(f): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
Seun:

u forgot to add d word intelligent grin cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by DeepZone: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
I don't cry, not a wimpy lady sha. i'd rather love my men cry for me. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

Was going to say walk away. . .
But I'll probably pamper her in my arms until we have make up sex later.
how are you so sure that you will be having sex? cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by rampant(f): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Many of them don't feel anything; they are dead inside.

LMAO
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by SamMilla1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
Depending on whats the cause.
If its the death of her mother or someone dear to her, i cry with her.
If she has done something stupid and i blamed her for it (like cheating on me) thus making her cry, i sit back on the couch and drink beer and watch her tumble on the floor,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

If it was my fault I'll apologize after the sex.
Oh acid.

Chat2MeBac:

Most men are insensitive, So asking them such a question is a waste of respiration.  Even if you just told them your dad passed, instead of a hug or some comforting words, they will ask' so when are you guys going to return him to the earth?"  That's why I "love"  white men.  They will take you to Bora Bora to moan and top it off with Pink diamond to help ease the pain away  
Truly Questionable!!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2008
SAM MILLA:

If she has done something stupid and i blamed her for it (like cheating on me) thus making her cry, i sit back on the couch and drink beer and watch her tumble on the floor,
Mean much!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
SAM MILLA:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by stayfree: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Most men are insensitive, So asking them such a question is a waste of respiration.  Even if you just told them your dad passed, instead of a hug or some comforting words, they will ask' so when are you guys going to return him to the earth?"  That's why I "love"  white men.  They will take you to Bora Bora to moan and top it off with Pink diamond to help ease the pain away grin grin grin,

Who are you?  I have been laughing all day at your replies.   grin grin grin.

Don't be mad, but are you married?  My brother is single and searching wink wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nalijah07(f): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ HCH3COO - If it was your fault, how do you know she will have sex with you? You have to have a better plan than that!

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
Seun:

The question is "how do you feel!"  I might feel like I'm being played.  grin  
By walking a way I mean I don't feel shit.

ibkaye:

how are you so sure that you will be having sex? cheesy
If she's my woman I will know how to work her.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
Personally if im crying, i rather not you cry. It just makes matters worse. And i rather you not say anything just give me a sec to get my composure.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

By walking a way I mean I don't feel shit.
If she's my woman I will know how to work her.
see acid casanova, work kini and what if she refuses, the girl is upset for crying out loud grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nalijah07(f): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ SAM MILLA  - What if you were at fault?

Should she then drink the beer until you go tumbling to the floor?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
nalijah07:

@ SAM MILLA  - What if you were at fault?

Should she then drink the beer until you go tumbling to the floor?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
I will feel bad when I'm calm.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

see acid casanova, work kini and what if she refuses, the girl is upset for crying out loud grin
Depends on the severity. What if she was crying because I accidentally broke her nail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / My Ex Wants To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.