Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? (451 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by donstan18: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2017
It's no news to us that some ladies do rant and claim to be feminists!

What exactly is the reason behind their claim, of what impact will their wish contribute to our society!

What's the essence?
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by IamSINZ(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2017
They want to appear "tough". grin
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by iamJ(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Feminist are intelligent successful established women cool they are beautiful confident and proud kiss

I love feminist, women like that turn me on kiss kiss but these maggots here are ugly and call themselves feminist for show

they are broke, beggers, ugly, illiterates,dumb

I don't waste my time on a girl that says am a feminist, the real ones wouldn't even say it for u to know

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by Earthquake1: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2017
iamJ:
Feminist are intelligent successful established women cool they are beautiful confident and proud kiss

I love feminist, women like that turn me on kiss kiss but these maggots here are ugly and call themselves feminist for show

I don't waste my time on a girl that says am a feminist, the real ones wouldn't even say it for u to know

Iamj says something intelligent?!!

Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2017
You do realise that feminism is not restricted to females Right? There are many men who are feminists too
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by DaddyKross: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2017
iamJ:

Preach it, sir cheesy.

Let em know
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by donstan18: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2017
iamJ:

Dope you!

What could possibly be their WANT in the society?
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Una no dey tire?? From Broke topics to Feminism topics.
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2017
undecided
wetin concern me
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by donstan18: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Earthquake1:

Iamj says something intelligent?!!

Lol
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
I am pro-feminist; but the bulk of ladies you meet online only spew thrash.
Re: What's The Reason And Essence Of Claiming A Feminist? by MissRaine69(f): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Because genuine ones don’t have to defend or prove anything to anyone they stick to their beliefs and do exceptionally well for themselves without riding on any ones tailcoats. You have got where you are purely on merit and the recogniton of your abilities something made possible by feminism. You don’t have to slay anything to be an independent woman that does not mean you are anti-man/ relationship either.
You allow yourself choice. The choice not to put up with bs or worry too much about what others think! Your alleged purposes is to “destroy homes”, ruin relationships. That is on your head because you listen to advice from women who hijack a cause they know nothing about!

You know what you want, you are going to places and most women hate you! And these true Feminists are the women that meet and settle with men who are confident in their positions, support the woman’s ideals and understand their point of view. If you are not confident and open minded and always feel it’s pertinent to insult and undermine its no surprise this topic keeps rearing it’s head.

My loyalty is to my kin and those close to me. My parents my grandparents, mentors who taught me that feminism is nothing to be ashamed off.
If certain element in society have a problem then it’s their problem not mine.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Protect Yourself From Rape / How Will You Rate Sex / 9 Romantic Gestures For A Happy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.