Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. (735 Views)

Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. by alwayscool: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
I am 32, years old and want to marry a lady who is going to divorce her husband and Marry me, she is 28 years old, and has a 3 years old son, i have asked to keep a male servant at home so He could do the household work and my wife only cookes food for me, my wife has agreed for male servant? what are chances that they might Bleep each other in my absence... for how many days if i go sexless then she would do it with servant?
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
The chances are slim but don't take chances either, you have to be on watch 247.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. by Joephat(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
You want a woman to divorce her husband for you?

Why her alone?
We have millions of young ladies praying n fasting for husband why choosing what belongs to another?

Karma is a bitch
,...................................................................................

No Chance

Just the way there is No chance for Cat to Eat Rat when you leave the two together

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. by greatnaija01: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
SO at this stage where there is no marriage yet you are already calculating the probability of her low morals to be able to stoop down to your male servant? gosh.... THEN WHY MARRY AT ALL

alwayscool:
I am 32, years old and want to marry a lady who is going to divorce her husband and Marry me, she is 28 years old, and has a 3 years old son, i have asked to keep a male servant at home so He could do the household work and my wife only cookes food for me, my wife has agreed for male servant? what are chances that they might Bleep each other in my absence... for how many days if i go sexless then she would do it with servant?
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. by whitebeard(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
I dont know how far ur relationship has come but the moment u start have trust issues before u marry, for ur own health and prosperity, and even ur dear ones, pls do not proceed with the marriage.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. by Khd95(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
If u bring female servant what's the probability that u will bleep her too

Answer us grin
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. by Sierusvirus(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Very high.
Can you keep a goat and yam together?
Just be ready to raise children from your servant without knowing
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. by unadeymadkwa: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Considering the law of karma. There is a 100% assurance that not only your servant but your neighbors servant will chuki your wife in your absence.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Break Up / Free Download Anal Video / Types Of Women I Have Met In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.