Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now (1932 Views)

My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January / The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

I used to. But now na straight to the point. No time for please and sorries
Lol.. I'll adopt the method then smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.. I'll adopt the method then smiley
Great. You'd take your power back.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by MissRaine69(f): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
cruchenutii:

Ofcourse it is, I used to know you from far back !
I think I know my own name having been called that all my life.
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by category(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad just use sniper and indosid To make indomie for her

She would see it immediately

Thank me later

This is too much for a joke!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by apenaola(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Any lady in d house that love "yearly period?"
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Augustap(f): 1:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Pregnancy, stress and many other things could cause her menstrual delay. But op, start buying maternity gown grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

some tips for Asking A Girl Out / What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? / My Neighbour's Anaconda - Lësbïan Narrate Her Sizzling Encounter Wit A Huge C*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.