Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (9098 Views)

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / She Snap And Uploaded It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Akin1212(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Just when you think that the anti-gay law passed in 2014 would send shivers down the spine of the culprits or wannabes, the country has, on the other hand, been shocked at the recent bold steps taken by gays and those who want to be gays on social media. Now, Bobrisky may be crazy and may have rudely claimed to be gay, I once read someone's "diary" here on Nairaland where she claimed she's a lesbian. While I am still trying to be less homophobic than before, after all, it's their lives, what I saw today really shocked me.

A slay queen from Idanre in Osun state kissed her friend, mouth to mouth action and posted it on Facebook with the following caption.

Can't trade with her love.......Jere
But she can kiss for African......
She too like kissing....
Don't mind me.......she's my first love
My one only sweetheart.......
Baby minaj love you so much
#BABY MINAJ first crush.....

And of course, trust Nigerians whose blood are hot with homophobia being pumped directly from the bicuspid valve of their hearts, they rained curses on her and her friend. And someone even warned that she should not let Nairalanders reason her matter, I guess the warning came too late. grin grin grin grin

Well, it may not be a lesbian alert, but if they could decide to kiss for a picture, what will it take them to decide and have sex when they are both in a room alone? Nothing I guess.

Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Akin1212(m): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Her slaying pictures

Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2017
The way some people thrive on attention smh
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2017
Who is a slay queen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Why’s this one still up though undecided
NoFavors:
Who is a slay queen?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

My YouTube video perhaps....wink
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Answer my question, who is a slay queen?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2017
A queen that slays
NoFavors:
Answer my question, who is a slay queen?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
A queen that slays
so how's this girl a slay queen? Or maybe I should ask 'how do queens slay?'
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Lmao direct your questions at the OP I don’t even know who the Bleep a slay queen is anymore *insert shrug emoji*
NoFavors:
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:

Watch this space....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwT60UbOZnI
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Stella45: 12:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Watch this space....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwT60UbOZnI

I watched the Dusk till Dawn. Got me nostalgic

Will this video give answer to my question of who a slay queen is?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by charismaticdave(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:
Just when you think that the anti-gay law passed in 2014 would send shivers down the spine of the culprits or wannabes, the country has, on the other hand, been shocked at the recent bold steps taken by gays and those who want to be gays on social media. Now, Bobrisky may be crazy and may have rudely claimed to be gay, I once read someone's "diary" here on Nairaland where she claimed she's a lesbian. While I am still trying to be less homophobic than before, after all, it's their lives, what I saw today really shocked me.

A slay queen from Idanre in Osun state kissed her friend, mouth to mouth action and posted it on Facebook with the following caption.

And of course, trust Nigerians whose blood are hot with homophobia being pumped directly from the bicuspid valve of their hearts, they rained curses on her and her friend. And someone even warned that she should not let Nairalanders reason her matter, I guess the warning came too late. grin grin grin grin

Well, it may not be a lesbian alert, but if they could decide to kiss for a picture, what will it take them to decide and have sex when they are both in a room alone? Nothing I guess.

OP, you sure say you no craze. How Idanre take reach Osun na
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
I watched the Dusk till Dawn. Got me nostalgic

Will this video give answer to my question of who a slay queen is?

Wetin concern me concern slay queen? I resemble safia?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Wetin concern me concern slay queen? I resemble safia?
Is she a slay queen?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
Is she a slay queen?

And you are a captain?.....shocked
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

And you are a captain?.....shocked
lol. What's that got to do with 'slay queen'?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
lol. What's that got to do with 'slay queen'?

What has that got to do with me?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

What has that got to do with me?
That movie; Dusk till Dawn, how old was you when you watched it and when?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
That movie; Dusk till Dawn, how old was you when you watched it and when?

I was 7 and around the year 09....why do you ask?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Ladygoddiva

I will always love you.....kiss
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

I was 7 and around the year 09....why do you ask?
Just curious. Cuz the film is old. I was really young when I watched it. Can't remember the year tho
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by tmanuelle(m): 1:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:

Idanre is in Ondo state
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Nawa o o..

Nigerians sef,

una gudmorning
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Akin1212(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2017
tmanuelle:

Idanre is in Ondo state

There is Idanre in Osun state too
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Akin1212(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2017
charismaticdave:

OP, you sure say you no craze. How Idanre take reach Osun na

You people will be forming I too know, is it only Ondo state that has Idanre? Get knowledgeable, please.

Besides, na you and my age-mates in your household dey craze. Ewu
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Earthquake1: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2017
There is nothing somebody will not see on social media.
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Amarabae(f): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Lesbians tendencies popping up.
Mtcheeew.
I know as ladies, we can play with our besties but not in this exact way, its extreme and irritating even if they are both sex starved.
Its their business sha.

1 Like

Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
Just curious. Cuz the film is old. I was really young when I watched it. Can't remember the year tho

How old?
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Macgreat(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2017
tongue
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by charismaticdave(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:

You people will be forming I too know, is it only Ondo state that has Idanre? Get knowledgeable, please.

Besides, na you and my age-mates in your household dey craze. Ewu

You bi original hosuho.... Copy and Paste blogger oshi. Mumu dey worry your head.

Go get sense jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? / Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.