Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (69249 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? / How Masturbation Is Ruining My Sex Life: Could Not Get Hard To Bleep My Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ibroauthen(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2018
ready2give:
Goodday everyone. Am here to unveil the secret. How I get hard and sustainable erection anytime I want it and you too can do same.
The secret is very simple that even age does not affect it. I will show you my secret without hiding anything from you. Please note the secret is different from those drugs or things you are used to.
It is a newly discovered secret, without any side effect. Remember a real man is a king in his bed room when it comes to the game with his wife.
Are you a man enough before your wife?
If you are interested, kindly drop your email to send info to you.
This information is for those that are ashamed of themselves when they have been disgraced by their dick before a woman.
This system has turn my life around for good. Since i started following the secret no any disapointed whatsover
Take action and see yourself getting harder erection anytime you want it.

Please send to...
Ibrodeolas.Okt13@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ready2give(m): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2018
ibroauthen:

Please send to...

akatapolane@gmail.com
Olubabajc@yahoo.com
timmydavids2010@gmail.com
Dtmiu43@gmail.com
check your email now
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by Ibukune(m): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by jayinfo2(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
jayjayinfo2@gmail.com

Pls help me resend it i didn't get it .
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ready2give(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
jayinfo2:
jayjayinfo2@gmail.com

Pls help me resend it i didn't get it .

Ayo4show_892003@yahoo.com
jayjayinfo2@gmail.com

check your mail now
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by chikasin4(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
ready2give:
Goodday everyone. Am here to unveil the secret. How I get hard and sustainable erection anytime I want it and you too can do same.
The secret is very simple that even age does not affect it. I will show you my secret without hiding anything from you. Please note the secret is different from those drugs or things you are used to.
It is a newly discovered secret, without any side effect. Remember a real man is a king in his bed room when it comes to the game with his wife.
This information is for those that are ashamed of themselves when they have been disgraced by their dick before a woman.
This system has turn my life around for good. Since i started following the secret no any disapointed whatsover

Send mine. I need it.
Chyco4life2@yahoo.com
Chyco4life2@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by Albright202: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Pls Friends what will I do when a girl that I like always busy my call when I call her.....

Cuz I met the girl when jamb is ongoing and we talk normally and I like the girl and I ask her for her number and she gave me...... then I called her in next two day we talk okay and at times goes on she started busy my call and if I called her with my friend number she will pick and give me two or more useless reason.....till now she is always busy my calls.......

what will I do? Pls Friends what will I do when a girl that I like always busy my call when I call her.....

Cuz I met the girl when jamb is ongoing and we talk normally and I like the girl and I ask her for her number and she gave me...... then I called her in next two day we talk okay and at times goes on she started busy my call and if I called her with my friend number she will pick and give me two or more useless reason.....till now she is always busy my calls.......

what will I do?
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by samigben(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2018
sammyx9ja@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by moneylam: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Send it here
Howolam@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by moneylam: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2018
howolam@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by Servilcedeskltd(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2018
havistamail@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by meshi1990(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pls i hope i'm not late.
Do send it to meshi.Dans@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ready2give(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
meshi1990:
Pls i hope i'm not late.
Do send it to meshi.Dans@gmail.com

sammyx9ja@gmail.com
Howolam@yahoo.com
havistamail@gmail.com
meshi.Dans@gmail.com

check your email now
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ready2give(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Servilcedeskltd:
havistamail@gmail.com
check your email
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by sulex05(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
here is mine, hamza.s_9@hotmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by Sarbee(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
salaudeenridwan86@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by vickijamal: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Vickiwogu@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by skyhadi16(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Raydoglas@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ready2give(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
skyhadi16:
Raydoglas@yahoo.com

hamza.s_9@hotmail.com
salaudeenridwan86@gmail.com
Vickiwogu@gmail.com
Raydoglas@yahoo.com

chjeck your email now
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by banre(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
nawa o....people are actually sending their mail addresses sha
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by LXG2(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2018
solariscorp10@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ready2give(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
LXG2:
solariscorp10@gmail.com
solariscorp10@gmail.com
check your mail
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by Cjizzy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Send to chijiuwap@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ready2give(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Cjizzy:
Send to chijiuwap@gmail.com

chijiuwap@gmail.com
check your email now
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by sircrabo: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
ready2give:

My_kels@yahoo. Com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by starmic: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
starmic16@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ojonugba2014(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
crazyjoh543@gnail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by tabtabtab: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dotunde@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by kaybababa: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
kaybabaguv20023@gmail.com, please send it to me
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
ready2give:
shittuabiola634@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by koolsammie(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It by ready2give(m): 1:40am On Jan 11, 2018
koolsammie:
koolsammie2006@yahoo.com

My_kels@yahoo.Com
starmic16@gmail.com
crazyjoh543@gnail.com
Dotunde@gmail.com
kaybabaguv20023@gmail.com
shittuabiola634@gmail.com
koolsammie2006@yahoo.com

check your mail now

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Why Are You Still Single? / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.