Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (30115 Views)

Why Is Nigerian Christianity So Backward? / Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1) / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by nairanaira12: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

It's part of God's commandments to preach the gospel and grow the Church.

The church herself was built by Jesus Christ.

You cannot tell A Holiness Preacher like W.F. Kumuyi is preaching false doctrines, while freeze who spend all his life in show biz is preaching the truth.

Anyone can qoute the Bible to justify thier stand.

You said anyone can quote the Bible. If someone that you call a sinner can quote Bible better than your pastors, then your pastors must be half-baked Christians.

Imagine if Satan can quote the Bible more than a Christian (let alone a pastor), then that Christian (or pastor) is a defeated soul. You better be careful what you write in an attempt to win argument by force

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by stagger: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
He is the saviour of Nigerian Christianity... #FreeTheSheeple

God forbid that a man that cannot even keep a stable marriage should teach a veteran of marriage like me with many years under the belt about Christianity. I have my bible and it teaches me everything I need to know about life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Ejanla07: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hiccups:

Freeze only stated and defended his understanding of the Bible, till date no pastor has sufficiently counter him with same Bible. I'm sure if Freeze agrees with you his bible will in no way be mutilated.

they can't counter. all they do is attack his personality. do u kno they ve hacked his phone

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by bigsecsyde(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Religious people are not intelligent at all, they swallow everything hook, line and sinker. How is freeze attacking Christianity when in infact he reiterate what Jesus said several times to love your neighbor and give to the poor. With all the jargons the O.P wrote, no single biblical verse to back up when Jesus or his disciples(the creator of the early churches) collected tithe.

Started your rubbish write up by judging another man, you lot are worse than the supposed sinners; you judge, you pretend like you are better than your neighbor all in the name of Religion.

You won't see these MOG placing emphasis on winning soul for christ like they do on this tithe issue. Just take a few minute and listen to the 'Rubbish' freeze is saying and if you have any sense you'd see he's not attacking the church.

Happy sunday

5 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by orisa37: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
No. He is not even qualified for genuine pilgrim march.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Jsaviour(f): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Trash

Just counter his point. This is 10-0. The truth is always bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by OBAGADAFFI: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
An2elect2:
Your first statement is ridiculous but how would you know? The fact is no man can do any of that. No man can bring anyone out of occultism or sinful lifestyle except Christ through His death on the cross and by His will.

Kumuyi is reverred for preaching morality. Holiness is different from morality. You cant preach holiness without the finished work of Christ on the cross. Holiness is one of the fruits of the gospel of the cross and not a distinctive message anyone was called to preach. We are to preach Christ that defines everything not "holiness"

What kind of holyspirit does he preach about that has no respect for biblical truths, Adebayo? There are so many spirits and false christs.

Lol, are really a Christian.

First, A Christian will have to preach Jesus Christ to you . Jesus Christ don't just appear to people

Kumuyi Don't and has never preached morality he teaches holiness according the Heb 12-14

Christians(Born again) are commanded to be holy.

If you doubt Adeboyes holy spirit, challenge him to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by OBAGADAFFI: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jsaviour:

Just counter his point. This is 10-0. The truth is always bitter.

I don't engage in vain arguments.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Saintinoo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
generaliy:
It is so painful to realise that a backsliding man who has fallen from the faith and some entirely non-believing wretched sinners are now creating "standards" for the church to discuss or debate, it is a pain too much to bear for anyone who understands what the church should be doing presently in the programme of God.

It is more painful to see supposed Christians carried away by "Every wind of doctrine", making a shipwreck of their faith after reading a few well crafted doctrinal errors laced with generous overdose of heresies.

The problem of the church is fundamental, it is not spontaneous as it seems, it is a gradual, systematic, stealth but not invisible departure from the basics, a gradual lowering of standards, a shift from the pattern as laid by the early Apostles...depth in the word seems not to matter anymore, and we created trouble, without knowing it, or maybe we knew, but we just felt it's not much of a trouble and played indifference.

This is like the proverbial iroko tree hitherto left to thrive by the landowner's indifference, which later grows into a sacrifice-demanding demi god, we are all paying the price for our consistent inconsistencies, our unattended "minors", we all nurtured this demonic iroko to its present height, only to discover it's a harbinger of terror, horror and pain!

The church has departed from systematic study of the scriptures, searching the scriptures now seems tedious and unattractive, in its stead, we have created events, several of them, it is not uncommon to see banners after banners, from Oshodi to Ojota, from Allen to Ajah, promoting shows after shows, music shows, comedy shows, business sessions, and what have you, seeing a church banner of events dedicated solely to bible studies is now harder than having a camel pass through the needle eye!

Brother "A" is new in church, in our bid to prevent the next church adjacent our's from snatching him, we give him positions meant for the bone-chewers while he's yet to master the art of digesting milk properly, we award Phd honours to elementary level Christians, shame!

We have consequences, Pastors who are barely born again, Christians without root, easily swayed, not unflinching in convictions, they rely on the next CDs from "Papa", and bingo, add from knowledge gained from some motivational classes, the Bible is just an addition to support their speeches of errors and intrinsic balderdash, the church yells at their mastery of choice words, somebody shouts hallelujah, they're urged to ride on and preach more, yet rhema is alien to the man on the pulpit, basic scriptural convictions are replaced with "philosophies of men so called"!

The only solution to these fundamentals is the Holy Spirit, unfortunately, He has been largely impersonated and extensively misrepresented, the blubbering in senseless conjuction of "Skabash" and "Yadoosa" has been sold to millions as the Spirit of Yahweh, no, that's no Yahweh spirit, it's purely "Yahoo", fraudulent tongues in the name of Jesus!

If you're lucky to find yourself in a Bible believing church (There can be differences in administration, doctrines are NOT meant to differ, the Bible is ONE and should remain so), dig and keep digging for more rhema, if you're not convinced in your spirit (Your pastors do not rebuke you for your sins, instead, you're rewarded and applauded because you can easily drop seeds ans commitments) then find your way out quickly, very quickly!

If and only if you could get to the extent of being deeply rooted, a million Daddy freeze will no longer be your challenge, rather, you'll be challenged to pray for him to see the light, you'll not curse his soul, you'll take it to his maker in prayers!

Ilesanmi Iyanu Samuel writes from Lagos, Nigeria.

what is this one saying, even the Bible asked ud to be careful about fake pastors you are here talking rubbish, so everybody shouldd follow the pastors like sheeples and not ask questions? Even Jesus answered questions in the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by BabaAduras: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
not at all! He's one of the Messiah of the gullible sheep, old and young, male and female...

I partially agree with you.

While I do not believe he is a Messiah because there is only one Messiah, Jesus Christ, I do believe he is one of the "Voices in the Wilderness" bringing lost souls back from the shackles of Pastorprenuers.

Other voices like Pastor Bakare and Aribisala have been preaching against the doctrine of tithing as been presently preached well before Daddy Freeze.

I stopped paying my tithes to the church about 10 years ago when I heard Pastor Bakare preached with Duet 14 from 22 to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Jsaviour(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
stagger:

God forbid that a man that cannot even keep a stable marriage should teach a veteran of marriage like me with many years under the belt about Christianity. I have my bible and it teaches me everything I need to know about life.

But Oyakilome can teach you and also collect tithe yet he couldnt keep his own home. Christains and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by uyplus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
generaliy:

Freeze doesn't preach the Bible, he preaches a mutilated version, or rather, he mutilates the bible.

And you know why Freeze gains large followers? It's explained in the Bible...

"Having itching ears, they gather up teachers unto themselves"...

Common get out of here! Does he preach the Qur'an? He has been raising a rejoinder against pastorpreneurs to alert ignorant and religious bigots like you that tithes are not for the new testament Christians by reading from Deuteronomy 14 22 to 29, and all that you bigots know how to do is to shoot him down! God can use anybody! He can take the broken hearted and it whole, he can use inanimate objects like stone to praise him, how much more freeze who is a human being, created in the image and likeness of God. Does the bible preach against taking alcoholic drinks? No! It only simply stated in the book of proverbs that you drink but not be drunk because wine is a mocker! Who are you to speak for the generality of Christians? To even say he is used by the devil is absurd! Is that what the devil himself told you? All these silly sanctimonious attitude that Nigerians possess, yet they are even more immoral in their behaviours than the devil himself!

3 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by OBAGADAFFI: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

You said anyone can quote the Bible. If someone that you call a sinner can quote Bible better than your pastors, then your pastors must be half-baked Christians.

Imagine if Satan can quote the Bible more than a Christian (let alone a pastor), then that Christian (or pastor) is a defeated soul. You better be careful what you write in an attempt to win argument by force

Duh, even the devil qouted the Bible to tempt Jesus Christ, what is special about freeze quoting Bible.

Christians should just ignores the boy to his ways

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Jsaviour(f): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

I don't engage in vain arguments.

Hahhahahah, there he runs again. The truth can't be hidden for long neither can it be covered up for long. Nobody says argue, simply Support your claim of tithe paying with facts thats all you need to do.

3 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Saintinoo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
generaliy:

Freeze doesn't preach the Bible, he preaches a mutilated version, or rather, he mutilates the bible.

are you telling me that Freeze uses another bible from the one we read? Smh

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by OBAGADAFFI: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jsaviour:

Hahhahahah, there he runs again. The truth can't be hidden for long neither cannot n covered up for long. Nobody says argue, simply Support you claim of tithe paying with facts thats all you need to do.

My friend run along.
Am I practicing my faith based on claims and facts.

Anybody can quote the Bible to support anything, that's why Christianity is a personal faith.

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by kramer: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
generaliy:

Examples please, as far as Iam aware the man doesn't digress from the Bible

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by boringnigerian: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
milliondollas:
Num 18:24 Instead, I give to the Levites as their
inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present
as an offering to the LORD. That is why I said
concerning them: 'They will have no inheritance
among the Israelites.'"
Num 18:26 "Speak to the Levites and say to
them: 'When you receive from the Israelites the
tithe I give you as your inheritance, you must
present a tenth of that tithe as the LORD'S
offering.
Num 18:28 In this way you also will present an
offering to the LORD from all the tithes you
receive from the Israelites. From these tithes you
must give the LORD'S portion to Aaron the priest.
Num 18:28 In this way you also will present an
offering to the LORD from all the tithes you
receive from the Israelites. From these tithes you
must give the LORD'S portion to Aaron the priest.
Num 18:31 You and your households may eat the
rest of it anywhere, for it is your wages for your
work at the Tent of Meeting.
Deu 14:22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that
your fields produce each year.
Deu 14:23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine
and oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks
in the presence of the LORD your God at the
place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name,
so that you may learn to revere the LORD your
God always.
Deu 14:24 But if that place is too distant and you
have been blessed by the LORD your God and
cannot carry your tithe (because the place where
the LORD will choose to put his Name is so far
away),
Deu 14:25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and
take the silver with you and go to the place the
LORD your God will choose.
Deu 14:26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like:
cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or
anything you wish. Then you and your household
shall eat there in the presence of the LORD your
God and rejoice.
Deu 14:27 And do not neglect the Levites living in
your towns, for they have no allotment or
inheritance of their own.
Deu 14:28 At the end of every three years, bring
all the tithes of that year's produce and store it
in your towns,
Deu 14:29 so that the Levites (who have no
allotment or inheritance of their own) and the
aliens, the fatherless and the widows who live in
your towns may come and eat and be satisfied,
and so that the LORD your God may bless you in
all the work of your hands.
Deu 26:12 When you have finished setting aside a
tenth of all your produce in the third year, the
year of the tithe, you shall give it to the Levite,
the alien, the fatherless and the widow, so that
they may eat in your towns and be satisfied.
Deu 26:13 Then say to the LORD your God: "I
have removed from my house the sacred portion
and have given it to the Levite, the alien, the
fatherless and the widow, according to all you
commanded. I have not turned aside from your
commands nor have I forgotten any of them.
Deu 26:14 I have not eaten any of the sacred
portion while I was in mourning, nor have I
removed any of it while I was unclean, nor have I
offered any of it to the dead. I have obeyed the
LORD my God; I have done everything you
commanded me.
1st timothy 1 vs 8. the law is good if it is used
correctly

Pastors are NOT Levites.

3 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Edu3Again: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think God is using Daddy Freeze to open people's eyes to the deception of tithes.

OBAGADAFFI:

Duh, even the devil qouted the Bible to tempt Jesus Christ, what is special about freeze quoting Bible.

Christians should just ignores the boy to his ways
Actually it's these Pastorenuers who are quoting the bible for their own gain

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hiccups:
shocked

@op, your initial choice of words makes your write up difficult to read. You begin by playing the role of God, judging Freeze as a fallen man, you lost it. I don't know Freeze but he's not different from any man of God. Your pastor preach from the Bible, Freeze uses same Bible . What is your basis of judging him? The problem with religious issues is that most followers lacks the needed faculty to reason or are just scared of doing so.
At bolded, the devil tempted Jesus three times.... The words he tempted Jesus with were from where? THE SCRIPTURES.... Not everyone one who quotes the scriptures is a man of God.... Note that!!! Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Sewgon79(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
generaliy:
It is so painful to realise that a backsliding man who has fallen from the faith and some entirely non-believing wretched sinners are now creating "standards" for the church to discuss or debate, it is a pain too much to bear for anyone who understands what the church should be doing presently in the programme of God.

It is more painful to see supposed Christians carried away by "Every wind of doctrine", making a shipwreck of their faith after reading a few well crafted doctrinal errors laced with generous overdose of heresies.

The problem of the church is fundamental, it is not spontaneous as it seems, it is a gradual, systematic, stealth but not invisible departure from the basics, a gradual lowering of standards, a shift from the pattern as laid by the early Apostles...depth in the word seems not to matter anymore, and we created trouble, without knowing it, or maybe we knew, but we just felt it's not much of a trouble and played indifference.

This is like the proverbial iroko tree hitherto left to thrive by the landowner's indifference, which later grows into a sacrifice-demanding demi god, we are all paying the price for our consistent inconsistencies, our unattended "minors", we all nurtured this demonic iroko to its present height, only to discover it's a harbinger of terror, horror and pain!

The church has departed from systematic study of the scriptures, searching the scriptures now seems tedious and unattractive, in its stead, we have created events, several of them, it is not uncommon to see banners after banners, from Oshodi to Ojota, from Allen to Ajah, promoting shows after shows, music shows, comedy shows, business sessions, and what have you, seeing a church banner of events dedicated solely to bible studies is now harder than having a camel pass through the needle eye!

Brother "A" is new in church, in our bid to prevent the next church adjacent our's from snatching him, we give him positions meant for the bone-chewers while he's yet to master the art of digesting milk properly, we award Phd honours to elementary level Christians, shame!

We have consequences, Pastors who are barely born again, Christians without root, easily swayed, not unflinching in convictions, they rely on the next CDs from "Papa", and bingo, add from knowledge gained from some motivational classes, the Bible is just an addition to support their speeches of errors and intrinsic balderdash, the church yells at their mastery of choice words, somebody shouts hallelujah, they're urged to ride on and preach more, yet rhema is alien to the man on the pulpit, basic scriptural convictions are replaced with "philosophies of men so called"!

The only solution to these fundamentals is the Holy Spirit, unfortunately, He has been largely impersonated and extensively misrepresented, the blubbering in senseless conjuction of "Skabash" and "Yadoosa" has been sold to millions as the Spirit of Yahweh, no, that's no Yahweh spirit, it's purely "Yahoo", fraudulent tongues in the name of Jesus!

If you're lucky to find yourself in a Bible believing church (There can be differences in administration, doctrines are NOT meant to differ, the Bible is ONE and should remain so), dig and keep digging for more rhema, if you're not convinced in your spirit (Your pastors do not rebuke you for your sins, instead, you're rewarded and applauded because you can easily drop seeds ans commitments) then find your way out quickly, very quickly!

If and only if you could get to the extent of being deeply rooted, a million Daddy freeze will no longer be your challenge, rather, you'll be challenged to pray for him to see the light, you'll not curse his soul, you'll take it to his maker in prayers!

Ilesanmi Iyanu Samuel writes from Lagos, Nigeria.

May God bless you for this write up

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Edu3Again: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
At bolded, the devil tempted Jesus three times.... The words he tempted Jesus with were from where? THE SCRIPTURES.... Not everyone one who quotes the scriptures is a man of God.... Note that!!! Thanks.
The devil always misquoted the bible, that's why Jesus always corrected him.

Please tell us where Freeze misquoted the bible and correct us.

2 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by OldBeer: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Originalsly:

@Op...help me understand.... how do you know Freeze (or any other man) is a backsliding man (moving away from God).. and not a man that is being drawn closer to God? ....and how do you know he has fallen from the faith?... fallen from the faith meaning his faith in God?.... and who are you referring to as the non-believing wretched sinners?...the show time pastors?...or Freeze and those who share his view? and on a personal note...did God take back his word and allow you to pass judgement on people?...or you took that exclusive duty away from God?
You opened your mouth and have a whole lot to say..... can you open it again and clear the air on what you said by answering my few questions? Feel free to dodge them by pretending you didn't read my comment.
When you can't attack the message....attack the messenger. Feel free to.
Generaliy, God's special assistant on judging matters, come and answer the questions in this post.
If you cannot, you are as useless as those fraudsters you worship.
Nansense.

3 Likes

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Alariiwo: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
@OP You are one unrepentant sheepie ready to follow the so called pastors to the grave.

And who told you Freeze is a Sinner? Who are you to play God by calling your fellow man a sinner?

You think worshipping God under duress and threats of not making Heaven by your pastors is christianity?
You must love your Creator and sync with HIM in spirit cos HE Himself is a spirit.

Do you even know what these pastors do in their closets and private lives? Most of them have wayward kids, terrible families they have no control of, but they keep preaching to you to do this and that.

Armed robbers and ritualists go to churches to pay tithes and offerings in large sums, Yet your pastors never deem it fit to ask their source of wealth. Instead they regard those big tithers over other average income earners in the church.

From the first paragragh of your writeup, I can confidently tell you that you don't know GOD.
HE works in mysterious ways not as you wish.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by tee4naija(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Beneficiaries of tithing struggling hard to protect their source of livelihood. You can only fool some people some of the times but not all the people all the times.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by daveemuobo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
generaliy:

Placebo ko, placenta ni.

It's a principle beyond your understanding, I tithe, and it has given me results, if I don't experience it I would think like you.

However, I am not going to argue with you, it'll be futile, i'll only pray you experience the principle someday, cheers

in as much as i tithe, i have to counter your wrong assumptions.

The results you seem to be getting is not because you're a tither. God will bless whom He will bless. There are alot of faithful tithers who do not get blessing..

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
HE'S SMALL POTATOES!
Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This post makes me believe
You stole my wisdom.

In other words, you lack wisdom?? "Anyone who lacks wisdom should ask of the Lord.. He giveth liberally and upbraideth not"... Ask God for wisdom... He's all the wisdom you need not freeze....
Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by An2elect2(f): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol, are really a Christian.

First, A Christian will have to preach Jesus Christ to you . Jesus Christ don't just appear to people
God uses instruments or means but when did we start ascribing his deeds to mortals who "single-handedly..."

Yes God uses men to reach other men as He has ordained but men/means are dispensable because God can still reach us without them.
The point is God is the one delivering and saving people, whatever He uses to do that should not give anyone the guts to deny Him as the only one responsible for our salvation

Kumuyi Don't and has never preached morality he teaches holiness according the Heb 12-14
I know that "holiness" Kumuyi preaches. It is not what Hebrews describes as holiness. The Holiness the bible speaks of is rooted in the finished work of Christ. Kumuyi's is based on "doing good to earn heaven" which is another gospel entirely. A false one

Christians(Born again) are commanded to be holy.
Same way we are commanded to repent even though repentance is a gift of God

If you doubt Adeboyes holy spirit, challenge him to it.
Its not the Holy spirit of the Bible. God is not an author of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by CheedyJ(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
generaliy:

Gullible sheep?

You need to calm down and seek God yourself, I won't argue with you.

Edited: I wonder why y'all are tagging this post to tithing as if that's the only thing freeze has condemned the church on, I can see lots of unbelievers jumping on a post that seeks to address issues affecting Christianity, it's not surprising because it's an age where attacks against the church has been made popular.

The attacks on this post however does not stop the lessons from being learnt by those primarily concerned, the church.

The Church is built already, a million gates of hell can NEVER prevail against it!
Mr believer ,enjoy ur belief & stop trying to make people accept ur belief..enjoy d light u claim u av found..Shalom
Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Edu3Again:

The devil always misquoted the bible, that's why Jesus always corrected him.

Please tell us where Freeze misquoted the bible and correct us.
That's the thing, I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else... Ask for spiritual understanding and the HolySpirit will reveal all things to you and you'll not be swayed by false doctrines.... Cheers!!!
Re: Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? by bigsecsyde(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
How is all this story related to the topic? Because you hate the messenger, does that make the message invalid? I dislike freeze for all his attention seeking antics but I have always known tithing and todays MOG are totally different from what JESUS preached and did during his time.
successinlife:
Take it or leave it,Freeze is a biased fellow.Nigeria is having challenges in all facets of life,religion,administration,sports,development and all.I am not in a situation to judge him or the churches on tithes.My problem with Freeze is that he thinks he is superior because of his mixed race.I listened to him once saying that he pitied Nigeria basketball team after the 2012 Olympics because of the record created with the team by USA team,on another ocassion he talks about the development in Romania as compared to Nigeria.
I know Romanian history more than Freeze,They have not qualified or played in any basketball world cup or in olympicssince their existence
,cote a cote in football considering our unseriousness,bad administration etc,with due respect Romania is never in the same rank in the world of sports,any of the sport at all.Is it not the Romanian gypsies chased away by every country in Europe seeking survival?they are so backward that they prefer building make shifts buildings inside the bush and never go to school.His arrogance was part of why basket mouth blast him saying he is light because of eczema and he is not a white guy.Another gypsy in Ghana is causing similar uproar,to the extent of showing his manhood on public television programme just to proove he doesn't wear underwear.Whatever is making him to fight or argue on tithe is not my problem.The issue i have with him is that he should respect african insitution and fight for it's growth and not sabotage where he is getting his daily bread,is he even known in Romania?this is why i respect most of the half casts that wear Naija colours,they could have turned the country down because of lack of proper machinery but they look at the positive side of things and decide to contribute their quote to the development of their father land.

If Freeze were to be Bob Marley,he would have attached himself to the side of his oyinbo father and jettisoned fighting the course of the black men,rather Bob Marley saw the injustice and stood for the mother black race in him. Freeze should stop his unguided utterances and count himself lucky to be among us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby / Is Sport Betting A Sin? / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.