Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (49221 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by KINGS100(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Yusuf54:
We have Two types of Muslim,1. Muslim by names without Practices 2.Muslim by names with Practices,No Practicing Muslim will never convert to Christianity...A Lazy person cant be a Muslim now,go to Mosque everyday...She only convinced the Non Practicing Muslim,the Ulber Driver......
if like classify Muslims into 3 or infinity, it doesn't change the fact that a lost soul has been redeemed and heaven is rejoicing. Jesus Christ is the saviour of mankind.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Yusuf54: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2017
KINGS100:
if like classify Muslims into 3 or infinity, it doesn't change the fact that a lost soul has been redeemed and heaven is rejoicing. Jesus Christ is the saviour of mankind.
A Saviour that Couldn't save himself from beatings,enemies n crucifixion is not a Saviour...A Saviour that Cried for Help from Above while been Crucified is not a Saviour

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by toye440: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth

Prove me wrong
September 11;
France charlie hebdou,
Egypt this week,
boko boys.
e.t.c pls if u remember any feel free to add their version of peace.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by positivetaught: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
All these Christ Embassy girls

I wonder why people think Christianity is the only true religion and why they think it's the right religion out of all others
Because it is one religion that teaches about ttrue,non limitless n non discriminatory love as exemplified by Jesus Christ one being whose devine miraculous history,life n acts has remains undisputable,unequal n incomparable to any other being known to mankind.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Kraspo(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
seunogunbiyi:

Well written. Nice one

Thanks a lot
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Kraspo(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
this is some deep shii... M still in shock.

Very deep!
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Kraspo(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
alexialin:

Only if he had known.

He would have stayed put with his first wife and resist the temptation of this silent charming killer.

When u tell some married men to stay put with their first wives, they will say u don't understand and the love is no longer there. And his first wife nags too much!
Can't u seat and down and think, when did your loving wife starts nagging the hell. Out of u? When did she stay becoming unbearable to live with and u want out? When? It's a good for thought.

They want to be free and be with whom their soul desires this time.

No problem, you want to be free shey?
OK be free.

The second wife probably realised he's about dumping her for a third woman, the thoughts of been shamed as an abandoned wife like the first , created a blind rage and brought out the killer in her.

She rather kill him than allow him humiliate her like the first wife.

What a pity..

Men: not all women react the same when u cheat on them or leave them from another. Be wise and think of your safety, than with your dickkks

If She doesn't get hanged by the law, it couldn't be life imprisonment at the end of the verdict.

The law must take its course
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Kraspo(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Oblongata:

Sorry I couldn't like your post more than once

My eyes were stung close to the ending

And many women out there always claiming victim

FIN group (females in Nigeria) have taken feminism to a whole new level

They now defend cold blooded murder

As far as it was the guy that got knocked it's okay

Many marriages they destroyed

Very bittered people I tell ya

We need to be very careful
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by lovelybugs(f): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Prove me wrong
That statement is invalid. Almost all religions encourage peace it is then up to the followers of that religion to be peacefull. The same reason why I can't say all Christians are cheerful givers even if it is encouraged in the Bible .when people learn to separate the characters form people the world will be a better place. Never ever assume that cause a person is practising a particular religion the person will act in a particular way it's fallacy and generally wrong. The fact is not all Muslim's and acristains are peaceful.if u don't believe go to a prison and u will most likely get an almost even amount of Christian and Muslim's locked up for terrible offences.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by lovelybugs(f): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
A lost soul saving a lost soul undecided. Any way she print doesn't even know much about her religion for her to be dressed that way.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by victorazyvictor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I wonder why people think Christianity is the only true religion and why they think it's the right religion out of all others

Common sense will tell you.
Check all over the world countries with terrorism against humanity. Common sense.
Check the teachings of Muhammed and Jesus, check their characteristics. common sense.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Charles4075(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
Prove me wrong
We are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by PeacenLove2: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
chukslawrence:
The uber driver has a mission.

grin wicked laughter
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Muslims think the same way too.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by kristen12(f): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
" This is just one out of a thousand" why are you afraid of islamisation then if you are not tellin lie?

Who is afraid? tongue Ain't afraid of nothing wink
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Never undersestimate the power of puscy
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Never underestimate the power of puscy
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Bleeze2: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
This one the brother is making promise to build d church hope he is not planning to come for u, and just saying that for u to accept him undecided
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Christ embassy girls sha.they can make u born again twice.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Shafiiimran99: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
kristen12:

Who is afraid? tongue Ain't afraid of nothing wink
You don't but xtians do
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by kristen12(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
You don't but xtians do

Stop generalizing cos you're not sure. BTW, I love everyone whether Christians or Muslims. And love conquers fear.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Joemavel:

They serve demon. "Allah"... Allah is a demon. No point proves Allah as God. And their concept to God was take from the bible as islam came only 600years after Christianity.
cheers to your belief
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Shafiiimran99: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
kristen12:

Stop generalizing cos you're not sure. BTW, I love everyone whether Christians or Muslims. And love conquers fear.
Ok, if a thousand are convertin to xtian everyday why islam is still spreadin fast? Or is like if a thousand become xtian then two thousand xtians has already become muslim, do u agree?
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by kristen12(f): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Ok, if a thousand are convertin to xtian everyday why islam is still spreadin fast? Or is like if a thousand become xtian then two thousand xtians has already become muslim, do u agree?

Give me proof to be sure of what you're saying not your imagination
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Shafiiimran99: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
kristen12:

Give me proof to be sure of what you're saying not your imagination
The proof is that islam keep growin and spreadin fast despite it's law that many don't like, the lie people do tell against it, the devils like boko haram, isis try to give islam bad image etc. So the proof is physical you can see it
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by NavalObi37: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U nid Christ J
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by ofem89(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
in the name of Jesus sicknesses, powers bow before DAT name not any other name.savio savior. muhamed can not save you.you better believe n b save o.a word is enough
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by aalangel(f): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's not a religion...it's a way of life!!

To the topic...i knew it'll be a Christ Embassy girl...

#yesiamachristembassymemberforlife
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by solarj05(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
jonbellion:
She's very stupid
Dumb people imposing their dumb religion on others
He already had a religion let him be what was the need of converting him

You need to re format your brain. Did you read that she put a knife on his throat to force him? Or did she force him with gun or any weapon? Muslims force young southern Christian girls into marriage just to convert them but you will not talk, they kill innocent Christians just because they refuse to convert to Islam yet you don't talk.

Your hypocrisy will kill you if you don't repent. The driver has the choice to choose any religion he want. So he chose Christianity through someone who led him to it. So what's your headache?
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Reader1988: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
KINGS100:
u haven't seen but a lot of us have seen, especially through crafty or violence means.
A lot of Muslim converts in Kano, and Kafur Katsina
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by goodnews777: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
This girl has allowed God to use her mightily. All those who think that MUSLIMs are serving the same God as christians are either ignorant,deluded or possessed. JESUS says I am the way( not one of the ways), the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except by ( through) me. Is that not clear enough?. Religion without christ will lead you to hell whether or not you believe it.
The bible says believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shall be saved and that there is no other name under heaven given amongst men whereby we must be saved.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by alBHAGDADI: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
This thread hurt Muslims do bad that they had to take to consoling themselves by saying the guy just wants to sleep with her.

I don't know how they happened to know his mind. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.