Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (49242 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by dacanv(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
This is why there are religious crisis.. people thinking they are worshipping the right God and hating the other for not worshipping the same God as them. I bet one Christian convert another Christian to their church as if it's not same christ.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by zela(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Did she in anyway...mention that the conversion was by force?... Some pple were introduced into religion from birth.. It wasn't by choice...
If a Moslem has enough facts to Convince me to join them.. I would..
But where have u ever seen a moslem doing evangelism...
They only believe that those that speak Hausa or Arabic are natural Muslims...
Nonsense and Religion...
#ChristianityIsAWayOfLife
#NotAReligion

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Me I came to check out the cute cab driver, that's all.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
This is goodnews

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by iswallker(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
All these Christ Embassy girls

I wonder why people think Christianity is the only true religion and why they think it's the right religion out of all others

Cause of bombs...
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by yourme2: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2017
100% sure the Uber driver is not a devoted Muslim just by name.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Mckandre(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2017
tolguy:
ntin to worry bros d guy has a mission
he will be arrested before he knows what hit him, jesus never fails. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by basic23111: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2017
u can't convert a real Muslim, that cab driver is not a practicing Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Macmoni(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I wonder why people think Christianity is the only true religion and why they think it's the right religion out of all others
so i thought abt d demonic religion of israms!

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by beatmonster(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Converting from one nonsense to another.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Sanchez01: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

With this logic we can call atheists dumb for trying to force and impose their atheism on people like their blood-thirsty communists mentors did because theists already have a position on the deification of an entity .
Aren't they dumb naturally? I mean who would go ahead to call Christianity a joke while they believe the world and its form came to be after some big bang theory if not atheists?
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Edonojie007(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Jesus Remains The Way, The Truth And The Life. He Is The Light.
Following Christ Jesus Is Not A Religion,plsss....! It Is The Original Culture Of Man's Life And Existence. Our Way Of Life.
But I Am Scared Of This Situation. The Driver Didnt Give His Life To Christ,he Converted To A Church Under Woman Power,not Holyghost Power. I Pray In The Church,he Repents And Gives His Life To Christ.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
He must be an afonja...they will convert to anything because of woman. These people have no sense of belonging or ability to believe in something and hold on to it. Check well well, it's an afonja. Can never be Igbo or Hausa-Fulani.

i wonder what your brain is made of..... it is si clear what you have in that skull of yours is tubers of yam
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Sanchez01: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2017
basic23111:
u can't convert a real Muslim, that cab driver is not a practicing Muslim.
'A real Muslim' and a fake one? Perhaps you are referring to the dogmatic, fundamentalist Muslim as being real and the liberal ones as being fake even though you never mentioned it.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:
I laugh when christians call Jesus God and worship him. He is no God in anyways, he ha ha superior and that's who should be worshipped. His superior should recieve the accolades given to Jesus but they won't learn and tell you he is three in one yet when Jesus was nailed to the cross, he said "FATHER FORGIVE THEM" .

I wonder the father he was referring to. Most of y'all Christians should really read the Bible and study it yourself.

Shalom

Wow, are you done talking? Well last i check have been studying my bible right from the day i become born again,

so it you that i will advise to carry the holy bible and read it with Open heart and pray for understanding from above. Instead of behaving like a programmable computer everywhere(garbage in garbage out), lol last i check your quran said we worship father mother and son. So funny, well happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by NaijaFutbol: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Did all these commentators swear to the Bible before coming here to comment?

@Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Alwaysking: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by opomulero101(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Ah ah,wondering at this ur outfit is it for evangelism.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by KardinalZik(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2017
She led him Jesus: THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE...by whom alone, men can reach to God and see Him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2017
dacanv:
This is why there are religious crisis.. people thinking they are worshipping the right God and hating the other for not worshipping the same God as them. I bet one Christian convert another Christian to their church as if it's not same christ.
dude it call invite not convert.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by basic23111: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

'A real Muslim' and a fake one? Perhaps you are referring to the dogmatic, fundamentalist Muslim as being real and the liberal ones as being fake even though you never mentioned it.
don't quote me wrong, a Muslim that knows d Quran and the meaning will never leave Islam. some Muslim just answer Muslim by Name. they can be easy deceive into terrorism or any other thing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

Aren't they dumb naturally? I mean who would go ahead to call Christianity a joke while they believe the world and its form came to be after some big bang theory if not atheists?

They are very ignorant though . And are filled with misconceptions .

The Big Bang theory was developed by a Belgian priest George Lemaitre . But the problem with most atheists is that they mistake the procedure for the agent . We as logical theists say the Big Bang is the procedure employed by the agent , the shallow atheists believe the Big Bang is the agent .

Here is a fun quote from him that might interest you :

"Should a priest reject relativity because it contains no authoritative exposition on the doctrine of the Trinity? Once you realize that the Bible does not purport to be a textbook of science, the old controversy between religion and science vanishes . . . The doctrine of the Trinity is much more abstruse than anything in relativity or quantum mechanics; but, being necessary for salvation, the doctrine is stated in the Bible. If the theory of relativity had also been necessary for salvation, it would have been revealed to Saint Paul or to Moses."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by femlake(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin...If only we can open the mallam's mind grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by kennykane1(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Funny how black brothers and sisters, including arabs engage in religious battle while the the inventors sit back and watch the horror movie they scripted. created. Imagine this gurl silavating over winning over another team member as if she won a billion dollar lottery. Does she mean to say the guy belonged to the losing team and therefore will (including all his team member which makes up about 32% of world population) not make heaven as she (including all her brainwashed team members) believe?. Ban all religion and see humanity flourish with love.

How about you start from researching how your man made religion (Christianity and Islam) was created in the first instance before trying to coerse some other team members to join yours.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by tealaw(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2017
With those massive tits? I will fall too.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by FunnyDude(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2017
She is mad... Idiot
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by miketayo(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Do u feel Ur religion is d ryt one amongst others?
If u don't den u need to find another religion.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by sanpipita(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2017
They will soon declare fatwa on him

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Some women can be gullible.

She really thinks he has converted to Christian bah?
Or about to convert by going to church with her shey?

Don't worry, after he has fucvked her left, right and centre and gotten his fill either thru this new relationship or going further ahead to marry her, nah then after some months in the marriage, she will understand how naive, she had been.

Change a Muslim driver indeed.
Lol
I just dey laugh at her stupidity. The guy is just playing along. When he's had his fill
with that chocolatey sweet bod, she will remember what I will convert or I have converted means. The journey just start, her eyes go soon clear.

Chai some men! Na wa..

All for the pussyyy.

Anyways I feel muslim serves God. But I don't know about the fanatical ones sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by buklarbest: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Our Muslim blodas will not be happy with this news and last week when I read dat over 50 pple were converted from Christianity to islam in Osun last week,,, dey were all shouting Allihamdullilahi and Allahu Akbar everywhere...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Kaywaz(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Really?...i will be glad if we can debate on this.
BenzEne1:

God is the way, the truth and the life.

But again Jesus christ is God.

So it would be safe to conclude that; no-one cometh to the father(Jesus) except through Jesus (God).

Well I wish the uber driver well in his new found religion. The smoking hot girl has successfully changed his weak ideas on Islam.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by miketayo(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
basic23111:
don't quote me wrong, a Muslim that knows d Quran and the meaning will never leave Islam. some Muslim just answer Muslim by Name. they can be easy deceive into terrorism or any other thing

U believe u are the true Muslim so do the terrorists Muslims and they can backup their claim with Ur holy book. So who do we believe?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.