Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (49239 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You are dumbfounded by his barbaric act, right?

Nah

Am dumbfounded by this allegation.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Mckandre(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

Islam is the only way to salvation...dont be decieved

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Blaizeless: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
I hate when people attack people unjustly. She chose to say what made her happy. Nobody attack you when you post whatever you do behind doors.
People get converted on a daily basis, so why the hype?
As christians we don't publicise conversion as the muslims do. Am typing this from my friend's house who recently converted from islam to Christianity with his entire family and we are still counting. This friend is from Jigawa state and his wife is from Kano state.
Plz let's stop creating unnecessary argument and pray for the unity of this great nation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Mckandre post=62738283][/quote]

Qur'an 2- 256 says let there be no compulsion in religion...we just need to tell you the truth so that one day, u wont say nobody told you about it
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by alBHAGDADI: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

Nah

Am dumbfounded by this allegation.
All the Islamic sources you can find on Google are your friend.

Don't hide away from the history.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by rasco2000me: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kraspo:
"She Killed Him Because She Loved Him"
For the sake of love
He went back home that fateful night
And in his sleep
She stabbed him.
With a precision akin to a gladiator
Not once, not twice,
She stabbed him multiple times until she was exhausted.
And with every stab she made,
A portion of her anger melted away,pls l want Nigerian to look beyond killing of this young man all in d name of jelosy it's not impossible for this man to hv one important secret so dat the woman want to hide
Until she was empty of her bitter jealousy
And he was drained of life in a pool of his own blood
Only then did she feel relieved
Only then did she get even with him
And then she took him in her own hands to the hospital.
This is not a thief nor a stranger nor a random predator.
This is not a pedophile or a rapist.
This is not even a terrorist!
This is a man in whose bosom you have felt the warmness of affections
A man who had shared his deepest secret with you
This is a man who left his first wife to be with you.
You chased away his close friends
Chased away his family
And finally chased him from this world
Talking about love going sore!
What a affectionate tragedy!
You killed him because beneath that beautiful face
That smiles with subtle tenderness.
And radiates with compassion and innocence
Is a vicious murderer!!
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by rasco2000me: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kraspo:
"She Killed Him Because She Loved Him"
For the sake of love
He went back home that fateful night
And in his sleep
She stabbed him.
With a precision akin to a gladiator
Not once, not twice,
She stabbed him multiple times until she was exhausted.
And with every stab she made,
A portion of her anger melted away
Until she was empty of her bitter jealousy
And he was drained of life in a pool of his own blood
Only then did she feel relieved
Only then did she get even with him
And then she took him in her own hands to the hospital.
This is not a thief nor a stranger nor a random predator.
This is not a pedophile or a rapist.
This is not even a terrorist!
This is a man in whose bosom you have felt the warmness of affections
A man who had shared his deepest secret with you
This is a man who left his first wife to be with you.
You chased away his close friends
Chased away his family
And finally chased him from this world
Talking about love going sore!
What a affectionate tragedy!
You killed him because beneath that beautiful face
That smiles with subtle tenderness.
And radiates with compassion and innocence
Is a vicious murderer!!
pls let look beyond d man killing there might be one top secret d wife want to hide for d man to be stab several times
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by kristen12(f): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

well i will like to have a long conversation with you maybe on facebook if you dont mind maybe jesus can use you to convince me.... Im Abdul'azeez ojo (lord zeez)

Jesus will manifest himself to you in due season and he can use anything. A donkey was used in the bible.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by tolguy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
he will be arrested before he knows what hit him, jesus never fails. cool
he already dd it
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by prela(f): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
i love this grin

watching our Muslim brothers masturbate with this terrible news that has befallen dem.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
kristen12:

Jesus will manifest himself to you in due season and he can use anything. A donkey was used in the bible.

it will be my pleasure if u can send me a request on fb...i will so much appreciate it and i urge you to do so please.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by hopefulLandlord: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

Aren't they dumb naturally? I mean who would go ahead to call Christianity a joke while they believe the world and its form came to be after some big bang theory if not atheists?

There's a misconception here, atheism never endorsed big bang; infact there are theists and Christians who accept big bang theory as true
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by censeakay(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2017
goodnews777:
This girl has allowed God to use her mightily. All those who think that MUSLIMs are serving the same God as christians are either ignorant,deluded or possessed. JESUS says I am the way( not one of the ways), the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except by ( through) me. Is that not clear enough?. Religion without christ will lead you to hell whether or not you believe it.
The bible says believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shall be saved and that there is no other name under heaven given amongst men whereby we must be saved.
yes very very ignorant, we muslims can not be serving human just like u guys

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by censeakay(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Blaizeless:
I hate when people attack people unjustly. She chose to say what made her happy. Nobody attack you when you post whatever you do behind doors.
People get converted on a daily basis, so why the hype?
As christians we don't publicise conversion as the muslims do. Am typing this from my friend's house who recently converted from islam to Christianity with his entire family and we are still counting. This friend is from Jigawa state and his wife is from Kano state.
Plz let's stop creating unnecessary argument and pray for the unity of this great nation.
is because the conversion were facked
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by NonsoPlatinum: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
[b][/b]
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Saltzman00: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
SweetBoyFriend:

Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth

Prove me wrong
oh u mean blowing people up into shreds to find peace with 72virgins in hell right??...jokers �
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Saltzman00: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2020

the girl sef dressed like olosho
if xtian females can emulate Holy Mary, this world would have been a peaceful abode for all. They claim to follow Christ they failed to emulate him and follow his teachings
Jesus had one cloth during his lifetime but Adeboye et al have unused clothes and they didn't give out to needy instead collecting more from poor people. Instead of them to preach and tell their followers the truth, they're after tithes, private jets etc
if Holy Mary dressed modestly, and you claim to be the mother of your Lord why not emulating her
Thank God am a Muslim
even with your all flowing hijab you all still get raped daily by your so called Muslim brothers ...who is deceiving who ...you sit your ass down in your house and you know that the redeem GO doesn’t give out his used cloths ...
ps:where did you learn that Jesus Christ wore or owned just one pair of cloths ...omg ...
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by FBIspeaks: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Christianity is more than a religion. It's a lifestyle. It's what we believe, practice and preach. Jesus is the only Saviour. He is the only way, the only truth and the only life. We believe it unreservedly and without apology. In obedience to his supreme commandment, we go about preaching his love and inviting others to come and share in it. If anyone sees and believes that Jesus Christ and by extension, the christian faith has better things to offer than what his/her current religion is offering and decides to follow Christ then such a person is very wise. If anyone also believes that his/her current religion is good and wouldn't want to change, we force no one, we condemn no one, continue with what you're doing but know this, on the final day, ALL THAT ARE NOT IN CHRIST JESUS, WILL BE LOST FOREVER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.