Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (49241 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by shaddoww: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Someone should please remind me of d origin of d Qur'an again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by SirMichael1: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2017
On sighting those big boobs, I'll probably perform a pseudo-conversion just to hug her after leading me to Christ. From leading me to Christ to leading me to church, from there, I get led to her apartment and we're doing steamy stuffs under the sheets cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
All these head slammers won't allow someone to rest. Everytime Muhammad! Muhammad !
Mtchew!

Jesus is the way, the truth and the Life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
All these head slammers won't someone to rest. Everytime Muhammad! Muhammad !
Mtchew!

Jesus is the way, the truth and the Light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Niyinficient(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Epic response

*It wasnt me that saved him, Jesus did, i shared my love for him, and he made his own decision*

6 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Jokerman(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
God bless her... its good to lead people to the knowledge of truth.. which is the Lord Jesus Christ....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by blacq2009(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2017
No wonder her name is MOU =Memorandum Of Understanding
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2017
money121:

Ewo Oni ogbolo ni..

Iya re je aṣiwere. Ohun ti ko wulo ... se o mo baba gidi re? Ko ọkunrin ti o ngbe pẹlu iya re.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by SalamRushdie: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this ? I wonder why some people feel when someone is not in their religion the person is lost , thats the height of shallowness ..Well I suspect the smart youruba cab driver is only trying to get in her pants

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Firstcitizen: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2017
chukslawrence:
The uber driver has a mission.

b4 nko
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Veeflow(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2017
Easy to convert a Muslim..but u can nor convert a christian.. So not a big news abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by perdollar(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2017
allahamdullilah. he WL not die a suicide bomber in other to short cut himself to heaven

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by olatade(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2017
chukslawrence:

Him wan chop abi tongue
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2017
jonbellion:
She's very stupid
Dumb people imposing their dumb religion on others
He already had a religion let him be what was the need of converting him

With this logic we can call atheists dumb for trying to force and impose their atheism on people like their blood-thirsty communists mentors did because theists already have a position on the deification of an entity .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by JaffyJoe(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Niyinficient:
Epic response

*It wasnt me that saved him, Jesus did, i shared my love for him, and he made his own decision*

Exactly!!! Don't get why people are mad though. Muslims evangelize and Christians do, onus is on the people being preached to to make their decisions. The cabman did but aunty Khadija is mad about it on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2017
I laugh when christians call Jesus God and worship him. He is no God in anyways, he ha ha superior and that's who should be worshipped. His superior should recieve the accolades given to Jesus but they won't learn and tell you he is three in one yet when Jesus was nailed to the cross, he said "FATHER FORGIVE THEM" .

I wonder the father he was referring to. Most of y'all Christians should really read the Bible and study it yourself.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2017
What's the point? Na juju Muslim dey serve?
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by tolguy(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2017
chukslawrence:
grin
chukslawrence:
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2017
kristen12:
What are they afraid of? tongue Muslims get converted almost everyday. This is just one out of a thousand.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.

God is the way, the truth and the life.

But again Jesus christ is God.

So it would be safe to conclude that; no-one cometh to the father(Jesus) except through Jesus (God).

Well I wish the uber driver well in his new found religion. The smoking hot girl has successfully changed his weak ideas on Islam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Starkid3010(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2017
see d person dat converts sm1 grin she supposed to be converted

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Traun(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2017
I am a muslim...if he wanted to change then it is alright too...he just wants to save God in a different way...but she saying she saved him is what am not alright with. I am a muslim at heart and sometimes I worship God in a Christian way..God is almighty...he is to big for our small human mind to comprehend...if Oga at the top wants 1 million types of worship, he will make it happen. It is all worship.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by DaBillionnaire: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
i love this grin

watching our Muslim brothers masturbate with this terrible news that has befallen dem.

When did u become an antelope chewing pop corn
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What kind of nonsense is this ? I wonder why some people feel when someone is not in their religion the person is lost , thats the height of shallowness ..Well I suspect the smart youruba cab driver is only trying to get in her pants

That statement amazes me. He is a lost soul because he doesn't share your faith with you. Goddamit.

Most Billionaires must be lost souls too because they are mostly atheists and most are philanthrophist.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2017
I sense trouble coming from this post.... grin
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by missjane: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Kraspo:
"She Killed Him Because She Loved Him"
For the sake of love
He went back home that fateful night
And in his sleep
She stabbed him.
With a precision akin to a gladiator
Not once, not twice,
She stabbed him multiple times until she was exhausted.
And with every stab she made,
A portion of her anger melted away,
Until she was empty of her bitter jealousy
And he was drained of life in a pool of his own blood
Only then did she feel relieved
Only then did she get even with him
And then she took him in her own hands to the hospital.
This is not a thief nor a stranger nor a random predator.
This is not a pedophile or a rapist.
This is not even a terrorist!
This is a man in whose bosom you have felt the warmness of affections
A man who had shared his deepest secret with you
This is a man who left his first wife to be with you.
You chased away his close friends
Chased away his family
And finally chased him from this world
Talking about love going sore!
What a affectionate tragedy!
You killed him because beneath that beautiful face
That smiles with subtle tenderness.
And radiates with compassion and innocence
Is a vicious murderer!!

I'm yet to come to terms with this story..I can't imagine how a woman can do this to a man she married n ever loved..I still find it difficult to believe..
She should get a death sentence without long trial before she kills someone else ..
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Shafiiimran99: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2017
kristen12:
What are they afraid of? tongue Muslims get converted almost everyday. This is just one out of a thousand.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.
" This is just one out of a thousand" why are you afraid of islamisation then if you are not tellin lie?

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by tolguy(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
i love this grin

watching our Muslim brothers masturbate with this terrible news that has befallen dem.
ntin to worry bros d guy has a mission
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2017
These kind of girls hardly stab their husbands. I could feel virtue imbued in her from my location. Slay queens, please emulate.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Dan42(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2017
massinola:
This is what Christ wants and not tithe this tithe that.
What's this madness about tithe that's trending.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
All these Christ Embassy girls
I tire for them ohhh, their bottom power speaks for them a lot even in evangelism!
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Awoo88: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2017
jonbellion:
She's very stupid
Dumb people imposing their dumb religion on others
He already had a religion let him be what was the need of converting him
Maybe you are the dumb one. Muslims are using all gimmick to call people to Islam including terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Mckandre(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

When did u become an antelope chewing pop corn
LOL immediately i saw the post, its quite contiguous if ure still around grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.