Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (49240 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by sanpipita(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
alexialin:
Some women can be gullible.

She really thinks he has converted to Christian bah?
Or about to convert by going to church with her shey?

Don't worry, after he has fucvked her left, right and centre and gotten his fill either thru this new relationship or going further ahead to marry her, nah then after some months in the marriage, she will understand how naive, she had been.

Change a Muslim driver indeed.
Lol
I just dey laugh at her stupidity. The guy is just playing along. When he's had his fill.
alexialin:
Some women can be gullible.

She really thinks he has converted to Christian bah?
Or about to convert by going to church with her shey?

Don't worry, after he has fucvked her left, right and centre and gotten his fill either thru this new relationship or going further ahead to marry her, nah then after some months in the marriage, she will understand how naive, she had been.

Change a Muslim driver indeed.
Lol
I just dey laugh at her stupidity. The guy is just playing along. When he's had his fill.

I just realized she is a Christ embassy lady, they pull all stops to bring people to their church and claim testimony, they don't even mind knacking if the mood is good.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Wow, are you done talking? Well last i check have been studying my bible right from the day i become born again,

so it you that i will advise to carry the holy bible and read it with Open heart and pray for understanding from above. Instead of behaving like a programmable computer everywhere(garbage in garbage out), lol last i check your quran said we worship father mother and son. So funny, well happy Sunday

You wrote complete gibberish. If Jesus is God, why did he ask Father to forgive them while he was on the cross? Or was he talking himself? Which father was he talking about?

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

You wrote complete gibberish. If Jesus is God, why did he ask Father to forgive them while he was on the cross? Or was he talking himself? Which father was he talking about?

Lol, i thought you know something about Christianity before, but know i understand you are completely blank. Well i will advise you to download Holy Bible, so you can understand who Jesus was to we Christian instead of following the footstep of your Confuse allah and his gigolo prophet who think we worship father, mother and son. Split
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by EnkayDezign: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2017
chukslawrence:
The uber driver has a mission.

Lmao.

If you know, you know.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Joemavel(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2017
jonbellion:
She's very stupid
Dumb people imposing their dumb religion on others
He already had a religion let him be what was the need of converting him
But you people will be rejoicing when you see where they say bunch of Christians converts to islam abi. Christian and Muslim isn't just option. They're directly opposite, we're just coexisting. We believe Jesus is the way and no one makes heaven without him while our bible says Islam is Antichrist because they disbelieve that He's the saviour. And the Bible has a clear interpretation to that. Such is an Antichrist

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by mildflame: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2017
I can see how u were able to CONVERT him, OLOSHO dressing
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2017
sanpipita:

I just realized she is a Christ embassy lady, they pull all stops to bring people to their church and claim testimony, they don't even mind knacking if the mood is good.

Of course!

Knacking is part of the Christianity too.
So the Muslim driver is just playing along cheesy

Lol

A friend of mine had a personal experience like that before. She even got married to the Muslim turned Christian guy.
Guess what the next week, thats after one week of honey moon. This man wore his jalabiyah , held his Koran and started praying in one corner of the house. She was shocked .. As in shocked.. She said what! But but why go back? Uv been baptized as a Christian and all.. She waited for him to be done with his prayers and guy said woman! Am the man of this house, this Christian thing is not in me, av tried hard to be part of it in your church, but am sorry I can't and am back to my Muslim part.

I was born in Islam, I grew up as a Muslim man. I can't please. They argued for hours. She came to me, all crying and all.. I just smiled.. And I said babe! You be Dundi.

So you think he will change because of you?
I just shook my head.. Anyways go back home and manage him like that. You cant force him, he's not a kid. He's a grown man. She then said he's trying to convert her to join Islam and he has even given her a musilimah name.

I say men!

Men!
Chai! cheesy
All for the pussyyy.

And this girl in Christ embassy is happy she has won a soul for Christ.

Honestly I laugh in Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Oblongata: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Kraspo:
"She Killed Him Because She Loved Him"
For the sake of love
He went back home that fateful night
And in his sleep
She stabbed him.
With a precision akin to a gladiator
Not once, not twice,
She stabbed him multiple times until she was exhausted.
And with every stab she made,
A portion of her anger melted away,
Until she was empty of her bitter jealousy
And he was drained of life in a pool of his own blood
Only then did she feel relieved
Only then did she get even with him
And then she took him in her own hands to the hospital.
This is not a thief nor a stranger nor a random predator.
This is not a pedophile or a rapist.
This is not even a terrorist!
This is a man in whose bosom you have felt the warmness of affections
A man who had shared his deepest secret with you
This is a man who left his first wife to be with you.
You chased away his close friends
Chased away his family
And finally chased him from this world
Talking about love going sore!
What a affectionate tragedy!
You killed him because beneath that beautiful face
That smiles with subtle tenderness.
And radiates with compassion and innocence
Is a vicious murderer!!

Sorry I couldn't like your post more than once

My eyes were stung close to the ending

And many women out there always claiming victim

FIN group (females in Nigeria) have taken feminism to a whole new level

They now defend cold blooded murder

As far as it was the guy that got knocked it's okay

Many marriages they destroyed

Very bittered people I tell ya
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by franksam2009: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
All these Christ Embassy girls

I wonder why people think Christianity is the only true religion and why they think it's the right religion out of all others
your reasoning is very low, please do not talk bad about your religion in public, even if you don't believe do not condemn it, Muslims don't try such, they will kill u without remorse if u say the name Mohammed in public some of them dont believe but they never condemn Islam. Muslims watch you talk bad about Christianity they join in talking trash, they burn your Bible nothing happens, but tear a page in quaran and see what happens to u and people around u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, i thought you know something about Christianity before, but know i understand you are completely blank. Well i will advise you to download Holy Bible, so you can understand who Jesus was to we Christian instead of following the footstep of your Confuse allah and his gigolo prophet who think we worship father, mother and son. Split

I don't need to pick up a Bible since you are here to answer the questions. I wouldn't also go down that lane with you mocking those held special by some people. I wonder why a simple discourse can be birthed devoid of names calling.

Simply questions should be answered in simple ways on a post card.

Damn!!!
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Joemavel(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
What's the point? Na juju Muslim dey serve?
They serve demon. "Allah"... Allah is a demon. No point proves Allah as God. And their concept to God was taken from the bible as islam came only 600years after Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by tunechidope(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2017
chukslawrence:
The uber driver has a mission.
... i sense that too
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by juman(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Most likely the man aimed at her punaa.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
don't you just love the internet

someone 'preaches' to a guy ONCE in the space of a cab ride and the guy 'converts' cheesy cheesy

na today

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Kraspo:
For the sake of love
And in his sleep
She stabbed him.
Not once, not twice,
Chased away his family
Is a vicious murderer!!

Only if he had known.

He would have stayed put with his first wife and resist the temptation of this silent charming killer.

When u tell some married men to stay put with their first wives, they will say u don't understand and the love is no longer there. And his first wife nags too much!
Can't u seat and down and think, when did your loving wife starts nagging the hell. Out of u? When did she stay becoming unbearable to live with and u want out? When? It's a good for thought.

They want to be free and be with whom their soul desires this time.

No problem, you want to be free shey?
OK be free.

The second wife probably realised he's about dumping her for a third woman, the thoughts of been shamed as an abandoned wife like the first , created a blind rage and brought out the killer in her.

She rather kill him than allow him humiliate her like the first wife.

What a pity..

Men: not all women react the same when u cheat on them or leave them from another. Be wise and think of your safety, than with your dickkks

If She doesn't get hanged by the law, it couldn't be life imprisonment at the end of the verdict.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Joemavel(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Traun:
I am a muslim...if he wanted to change then it is alright too...he just wants to save God in a different way...but she saying she saved him is what am not alright with. I am a muslim at heart and sometimes I worship God in a Christian way..God is almighty...he is to big for our small human mind to comprehend...if Oga at the top wants 1 million types of worship, he will make it happen. It is all worship.
You're obviously an ignorant person. No we cannot be all serving same God. Study the 2 books and know what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Sanchez01: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
basic23111:
don't quote me wrong, a Muslim that knows d Quran and the meaning will never leave Islam. some Muslim just answer Muslim by Name. they can be easy deceive into terrorism or any other thing
Not to beat down your religion, belief or creed, I have seen so many 'titled' Muslim folks abandon Islam for Christian deliverance in desperate times.

Beyond close experiences of Alhajas around me who became Christians when the going got tough, you need to see the amount of Muslims who turn to God at the Redemption Camp monthly. Meaning is often times lost to certain people in times of desperation. Interestingly, these folks found a whole lot more in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Jesus Christ is the only way.....other ways leads to eternal damnation.... Wise up n accept him....cos Mohammed can't save any1..he is dead n buried but Jesus died n resurrected to save humanity.....Jesus is alive n he's d only WAY..

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by millionboi2: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I wonder why people think Christianity is the only true religion and why they think it's the right religion out of all others
u didn't make a point?

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Masterclass32: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2017
An Igbo Christian supposedly converts to islam, there's jubilation everywhere.

Someone converts to Christianity from Islam, people cry and spit fire.

Is this not a bit .... hypocritical? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

I don't need to pick up a Bible since you are here to answer the questions. I wouldn't also go down that lane with you mocking those held special by some people. I wonder why a simple discourse can be birthed devoid of names calling.

Simply questions should be answered in simple ways on a post card.

Damn!!!

Lol, so funny, i just give you a simple answer, instead of you to be claiming to be all knowing why don't you humble yourself by downloading the Book that serve as a guide line to us. Lol i don't know why you people are so scared of learning about Christianity personally, just like one of my Muslim friend that is scared to enter a church meanwhile i use to enter there mosque. Lol

well to your question.

Jesus is a son of God to me, that's the reason why he keep referring to God as is father. And i honor him the same way i honor his father, as he teach us in
John 5:23 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
23 The Father wants all people to honor the Son as much as they honor him. When anyone refuses to honor the Son, that is the same as refusing to honor the Father who sent him.

Well happy Sunday though.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

God is the Father.
Jesus is God.
Jesus is the Father.

He was only asking himself for forgiveness.

This trinity thang got my brain tripping.

They all end up telling me I don't have the holy spirit so I can't understand. Or my head has been slammed too much on the floor praying to Allah so my brain cannot comprehend.

Truth is dem folks don't understand the shi too. Its a handdown from their various GOs' and pastors.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2017
jonbellion:
She's very stupid
Dumb people imposing their dumb religion on others
He already had a religion let him be what was the need of converting him

Easy bro, easy cool
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2017
buklarbest:
Our Muslim blodas will not be happy with this news and last week when I read dat over 50 pple were converted from Christianity to islam in Osun last week,,, dey were all shouting Allihamdullilahi and Allahu Akbar everywhere...
50 more boko haramites grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by pweetiedee(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
it's always possible with skinny girls with fantastic boobs....

I might have fallen too

I was about to say he followed the pretty lady to church.

Sister will soon fall in love with him when he joins church choir and proves to be a good brother. When they get married, he will drag her back to his faith and she will start wearing Hijab.

I just dey play oo
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Kraspo:
For the sake of love
And in his sleep
She stabbed him.
Not once, not twice,
Chased away his family
Is a vicious murderer!!
this is some deep shii... M still in shock.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, so funny, i just give you a simple answer, instead of you to be claiming to be all knowing why don't you humble yourself by downloading the Book that serve as a guide line to us. Lol i don't know why you people are so scared of learning about Christianity personally, just like one of my Muslim friend that is scared to enter a church meanwhile i use to enter there mosque. Lol

well to your question.

Jesus is a son of God to me, that's the reason why he keep referring to God as is father. And i honor him the same way i honor his father, as he teach us in
John 5:23 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
23 The Father wants all people to honor the Son as much as they honor him. When anyone refuses to honor the Son, that is the same as refusing to honor the Father who sent him.

Well happy Sunday though.

If I claim to be all knowing i wouldn't have asked you the questions and i can be my left balls you don't go the mosque you talked about. Muslims still visit churches more than Christians visit mosque and it's rare for Christians to do so.

Speaking about honouring, does that also equate to worshipping? So Jesus is now a son of God and also a God that should be worshipped. Why don't you pick a struggle? Most of y'all claim he is God but he always talk about a superior who he calls "father" ? Why ant that father worshipped as against is "son". ?
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by sanpipita(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2017
alexialin:

Of course!

Knacking is part of the Christianity too.
So the Muslim driver is just playing along cheesy

Lol

A friend of mine had a personal experience like that before. She even got married to the Muslim turned Christian guy.
Guess what the next week, thats after one week of honey moon. This man wore his jalabiyah , held his Koran and started praying in one corner of the house. She was shocked .. As in shocked.. She said what! But but why go back? Uv been baptized as a Christian and all.. She waited for him to be done with his prayers and guy said woman! Am the man of this house, this Christian thing is not in me, av tried hard to be part of it in your church, but am sorry I can't and am back to my Muslim part.

I was born in Islam, I grew up as a Muslim man. I can't please. They argued for hours. She came to me, all crying and all.. I just smiled.. And I said babe! You be Dundi.

So you think he will change because of you?
I just shook my head.. Anyways go back home and manage him like that. You cant force him, he's not a kid. He's a grown man. She then said he's trying to convert her to join Islam and he has even given her a musilimah name.

I say men!

Men!
Chai! cheesy
All for the pussyyy.

And this girl in Christ embassy is happy she has won a soul for Christ.

Honestly I laugh in Chinese.

The driver will get what he wants if he plays his cards well, knacks no be hard thing for Christ embassy members once you are a church member, if she decides to go marry him that na her wahala.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Joemavel(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

If he/she is not answering you lemme give u a tip. U understand nothing of Christianity, even your islam u no understand.

Christ on earth took the form of man with all attributes, so calling on the father was him portraying the fact that he was man not devoid of all manly attributes which includes pain but with compassion.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

Not to beat down your religion, belief or creed, I have seen so many 'titled' Muslim folks abandon Islam for Christian deliverance in desperate times.

Beyond close experiences of Alhajas around me who became Christians when the going got tough, you need to see the amount of Muslims who turn to God at the Redemption Camp monthly. Meaning is often times lost to certain people in times of desperation. Interestingly, these folks found a whole lot more in Christ.

Lol, those that switched did it in desperate times. They also did so because they felt they will get more (favours, upliftment et al) as Christians. I've seem people preach and use Pastors and Muslims clerics as comparisons to prove their points. They said pastors live large, dresses well et al which is a sign that God is present in the church as against the mosque. This is all brainswshing and it's only folks with zero brains that falls victims of such.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2017
sanpipita:

The driver will get what he wants if he plays his cards well, knacks no be hard thing for Christ embassy members once you are a church member, if she decides to go marry him that na her wahala.

Lol cheesy
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by ehissi(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You for talk this wan for Islamic section against muslims na and watch arabic graffiti splash your naughty profile, then watch your account proscribed faster than IPOBian yoots........ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.