Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (49238 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by alBHAGDADI: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
This thread hurt Muslims do bad that they had to take to consoling themselves by saying the guy just wants to sleep with her.

I don't know how they happened to know his mind. grin

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by magzey: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cap driver to build church, Isorite ,may be he want to have a test of her by accepting invitation to come.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by fof1: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kraspo:
"She Killed Him Because She Loved Him"
For the sake of love
He went back home that fateful night
And in his sleep
She stabbed him.
With a precision akin to a gladiator
Not once, not twice,
She stabbed him multiple times until she was exhausted.
And with every stab she made,
A portion of her anger melted away,
Until she was empty of her bitter jealousy
And he was drained of life in a pool of his own blood
Only then did she feel relieved
Only then did she get even with him
And then she took him in her own hands to the hospital.
This is not a thief nor a stranger nor a random predator.
This is not a pedophile or a rapist.
This is not even a terrorist!
This is a man in whose bosom you have felt the warmness of affections
A man who had shared his deepest secret with you
This is a man who left his first wife to be with you.
You chased away his close friends
Chased away his family
And finally chased him from this world
Talking about love going sore!
What a affectionate tragedy!
You killed him because beneath that beautiful face
That smiles with subtle tenderness.
And radiates with compassion and innocence
Is a vicious murderer!!

A MURDERER INDEED. WHAT IS HER CURRENT STORY? AFTER DOING THE EVIL,IS SHE BOLD ENOUGH TO SPEAK D TRUTH AND OWN UP D FAULT? MURDERERS IN SKEET S PARADING AS LOVE PEDDLERS AND MONSTEREOUS HUMANS...
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
ellagabs:

best post i av read so far !

well even in nigeria christians are accepting islam in troops...I will like you to go on youtube and watch one of Acadip video I pray Allah guide you too to the right path. Ameen
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
i love this grin

watching our Muslim brothers masturbate with this terrible news that has befallen dem.

may Allah guide you to the right path islam is the fastest growing religion currently people are now seeing the truth....you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
kristen12:
What are they afraid of? tongue Muslims get converted almost everyday. This is just one out of a thousand.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.

29 accepted islam in lagos 3weeks ago
13 in ibadan 2weeks ago and in modakeke i was at the programme when not less than 81 christians and a free thinker accepted islam....islam is the only way to salvation thats why its the fastest growong religion in the world you can go to youtube to watch some acadip videos and i pray may Allah guide you to the right path. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by kristen12(f): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

29 accepted islam in lagos 3weeks ago
13 in ibadan 2weeks ago and in modakeke i was at the programme when not less than 81 christians and a free thinker accepted islam....islam is the only way to salvation thats why its the fastest growong religion in the world you can go to youtube to watch some acadip videos and i pray may Allah guide you to the right path. Ameen

And I pray you come to the truth of the gospel. Jesus is waiting to receive you with open arms smiley. smileyGod bless you
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
I ain't a tribalist.
But Islam is the religion of peace and unity.
And the uber driver because of a woman he converted to Christianity.
He left the righteous path.
I hope he sees his mistake and ask for Allah's forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

well even in nigeria christians are accepting islam in troops...I will like you to go on youtube and watch one of Acadip video I pray Allah guide you too to the right path. Ameen

I am a living witness.
I converted to Islam early this year.
And since then, i had found my inner peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Bombolistic: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
When a Christian converts to Muslim, we don't here people talking but when a Muslim is led to Christ, people starts talking. Why I beg
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
kristen12:

And I pray you come to the truth of the gospel. Jesus is waiting to receive you with open arms smiley. smileyGod bless you

well i will like to have a long conversation with you maybe on facebook if you dont mind maybe jesus can use you to convince me.... Im Abdul'azeez ojo (lord zeez)
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

I am a living witness. I converted to Islam early this year. And since then, i had found my inner peace.
i would like to chat you up on facebook...do u mind?
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Mckandre(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

may Allah guide you to the right path islam is the fastest growing religion currently people are now seeing the truth....you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
u can say whatever u like, what would u say about ur distant cousins that kills, bombs and oppress the innocent all in the name of allah? can u aswell point out were such violent extremists exist in the any christendom worldwide? No Christian nor anyone in his right sense will seek Islam in anyways, so u all target the weak minded, when they convert u all come here to beat chest of victory undecided , islam is weak nd engulfed in insecurity with the fear of being dorminated by Christians that u all ve to seek famine, destruction nd calamity as ur last restort;so much for a religion of peace right undecided . whether u fathom the situation earlier or not islam will always be synonymous with violence.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

i would like to chat you up on facebook...do u mind?

Nah Nah

Lemme have your Facebook id
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
u can say whatever u like, what would u say about ur distant cousins that kills, bombs and oppress the innocent all in the name of allah? can u aswell point out were such violent extremists exist in the any christendom worldwide? No one in his right sense will seek Islam in anyway, islam is weak nd engulfed in insecurity with the fear of being dorminated by Christians that u all ve to seek famine, destruction nd calamity as ur last restort;so much for a religion of peace right undecided . whether u fathom the situation earlier or not islam will always be synonymous with violence.

I smell tribalism here..
Point of correction.
Those practicing insurgency ain't Muslim.
If they're Muslims.
How come they are attacking mosques also?
Haven't you tot about that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by abuhari: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

Nah Nah

Lemme have your Facebook id

Abdul'azeez ojo (lord zeez)...expecting your request bro...asalamun alaekum warahmatul llahi

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

Abdul'azeez ojo (lord zeez)...expecting your request bro...asalamun alaekum warahmatul llahi

Walekum salam

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Mckandre(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

I smell tribalism here..
Point of correction.
If they're Muslims.
yea right undecided which religious ideology did they sprang out from if not islam. which religion promises 10virgins in the afterlife can u shed more lights pls undecided
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

Sent it
From Ola mi lekan
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
yea right undecided which religious ideology did they sprang out from if not islam. which religion promises 10virgins in the afterlife can u shed more lights pls undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not Islam.
Islam is a religion of peace.
And anyone that practice violence ain't a Muslim.
Violence in islam is considered as Haram.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
u can say whatever u like, what would u say about ur distant cousins that kills, bombs and oppress the innocent all in the name of allah? can u aswell point out were such violent extremists exist in the any christendom worldwide? No Christian nor anyone in his right sense will seek Islam in anyways, so u all target the weak minded, when they convert u all come here to beat chest of victory undecided , islam is weak nd engulfed in insecurity with the fear of being dorminated by Christians that u all ve to seek famine, destruction nd calamity as ur last restort;so much for a religion of peace right undecided . whether u fathom the situation earlier or not islam will always be synonymous with violence.

we need to reason this issues....bokoharam in the north...if it were to be because of religion..they surpose to be maybe in the east were we have a lot of christian...now my question is do they kill muslims to? Do they go to jumat on friday and killed people who are praying? If the were fighting for Allah as you claim would Allah order them to kill muslims too? Even in the middle east most people who are victims of this terrorist are muslims..dont you think something is fishy? But still in america and all over the world even though they are trying to bring islam down...but still islam will prevail...i dont think you have read the qur'an before....dont listen to what people say...seek the truth and it shall set you free...may Allah Guide you to the right path Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Mckandre(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

we need to reason this issues....bokoharam in the north...if it were to be because of religion..they surpose to be maybe in the east were we have a lot of christian...now my question is do they kill muslims to? Do they go to jumat on friday and killed people who are praying? If the were fighting for Allah as you claim would Allah order them to kill muslims too? Even in the middle east most people who are victims of this terrorist are muslims..dont you think something is fishy? But still in america and all over the world even though they are trying to bring islam down...but still islam will prevail...i dont think you have read the qur'an before....dont listen to what people say...seek the truth and it shall set you free...may Allah Guide you to the right path Ameen.
allah aint guiding me anything pls keep ur allah to ursef Nd ur folks, jesus is the truth and the life.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
allah aint guiding me anything pls keep ur allah to ursef Nd ur folks, jesus is the truth and the life.

why are u afraid of knowing the truth? Even jesus believe in Allah so what does that makes you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Mckandre(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lihyunpark:

why are u afraid of knowing the truth? Even jesus believe in Allah so what does that makes you?
i didn't say that neither m i afraid; i shall trampled upon snakes nd scorpions no evil or oppression shall befall me... Whoever that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall rest under the shadow of the Almighty psalm 91. u can follow ur Mohammed while i follow through the proper medium called jesus.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by alBHAGDADI: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

I smell tribalism here..
Point of correction.
If they're Muslims.
Watch the video in the below thread so that you will understand why Muslims attack Muslims and mosques too.
@lihyunpark

https://www.nairaland.com/4193933/david-wood-explains-why-muslims
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by alBHAGDADI: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not Islam.
Islam is a religion of peace.
And anyone that practice violence ain't a Muslim.
Violence in islam is considered as Haram.
Then Mohammad was not a Muslim cos he practiced violence.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Then Mohammad was not a Muslim cos he practiced violence.
How?
Where?
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by alBHAGDADI: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

How?
Where?
He beheaded 600 Jews in one night.

Read about the Banu Qurayza Jews he beheaded.
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He beheaded 600 Jews in one night.

Read about the Banu Qurayza Jews he beheaded.
undecided
Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by Lihyunpark(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mckandre:
i didn't say that neither m i afraid; i shall trampled upon snakes nd scorpions no evil or oppression shall befall me... Whoever that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall rest under the shadow of the Almighty psalm 91. u can follow ur Mohammed while i follow through the proper medium called jesus.

Islam is the only way to salvation...dont be decieved

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions by alBHAGDADI: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:
undecided
You are dumbfounded by his barbaric act, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.