Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2812 Views)

Should I Deflower Her? / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by SmellingAnus(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Life is indeed a mystery.. I can bet my life that a time will come when you will be begging the same lady for sex and it will be too late then
Lol... You are very experienced bro... grin... Anyway... True talk...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Life is indeed a mystery.. I can bet my life that a time will come when you will be begging the same lady for sex and it will be too late then
hmmmm..but Bro is it normal for a lady to ask for sex in such an obvious way?? or is it because of our openness to each other?? cus datx my fear..
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Oyindidi(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tosin!!!! I don dey suspect yougrin shocked
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Akinbahm(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Deflower her and meet your doom...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... You are very experienced bro... grin... Anyway... True talk...
Make we just dey look sha baba cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by SmellingAnus(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Make we just dey look sha baba cheesy
hahhahano wahala...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Tosin!!!! I don dey suspect yougrin shocked
We talk pass the OP when we dey his age nah but today nko? Na different tori oooo tongue

Cc
SmellingAnus
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by asjay(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:
...bleep her, i didn't take her seriously and her told her that. but she still insisted and said she would prove to me that she was damn serious and that she was gonna send me her nudes and i said 'ok'(still thinking she wasn't serious), before i could say jack robinson she had sent her nudes to me.i was so so surprised and fell for it, i couldn't just imagine what i was seeing and we talked dirty all the night before i slept.
but on waking up the next day,that was yday, i started feeling guilty and my conscience began biting me so badly and i chat her up and told her and she told me she regretted it too and she sounded annoyed,i then told her we wuld talk of it when i returned from church.
i went to church nd felt dejected nd dirty,i couldn't just do anytin even to play instruments,i came bak nd we chatted nd apologised to her cuz i felt i had taken advantage of her lust nd she surprisingly told me she wasn't mad at me nd dat she asked 4 it bt she still insisted on having sex wit me...
Bro , pls run and don't wait o
Next thing is she come on social media and start playing the victim ,narrating how you raped her. Pls don't agree to bleep her oooo,it is a trap.
U said something about she feeling annoyed in the morning and by evening wasn't mad at you again,she is confused.
U go bleep her finish now,her conscience no go allow her rest and instead of dealing with it on her own she will come on social media and start the "u took advantage of me" story. Next thing na Rape and Beg we go dey hear.

Again I repeat, don't fall for it o
If u must ,don't bleep her in her house or yours.
Get a room in one hotel, make she come tell us how u raped her in hotel after she walked in there herself. Also keep the chat as evidence o.Be Smart

But bro....must u do it,if u dont u know u won't die ryt?
Don't bleep her. You talked about church now and u feeling dirty after d sex chat, d guilt dat will kill u after u bleep her will be more than what u felt after d sex chat. Pls don't fall for this destiny sucking idiot
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Akinbahm:

Deflower her and meet your doom...
What doom are you talking about?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Oyindidi(f): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
We talk pass the OP when we dey his age nah but today nko? Na different tori oooo tongue

Cc
Smelling..Anus
That's why I want us to talk in private. You still be usher?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Ehnnn so what do u want us to say? Give u permission to commit formication? Cleanse ur guilt?
I never thought of that neither did i mention that i was gonna fornicate with her, i only asked for opinions on my conclusion to cut off my contact with her; if it was the right step or there re better ways to handle this...thankx for ur contribution tho
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:

hmmmm..but Bro is it normal for a lady to ask for sex in such an obvious way?? or is it because of our openness to each other?? cus datx my fear..
To be sincere, it's not normal but you should know there would be a stage when nature would cause you to compromise your stand on "I don't want to have sex till marriage ? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's why I want us to talk in private. You still be usher?
You still hold my digit?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Oyindidi(f): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
You still hold my digit?
Na today that phone break, no. Lemme get it from Vizkizz
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by banre(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
then Bleep her now....quit yapping abeg
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by SmellingAnus(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

Cc
SmellingAnus
Oyindidi Sis... Na true talk... Some of us still regret lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:

I have said virtualy everything that happened, go over the thread again,i modified it and added somethings or u culd ask questions were you aren't getting it..tankx
give Me Her Number I Know The Solution
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:

Tanx for ur contribution bro..i apreciate
infact Give Me Her Facebook Name
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Offpoint: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:
This girl is someone that told me she was a virgin and that she would love to keep it for her husband and i told her i was a virgin too..
now i'm just confused, i have made up my mind to tell her to give me space and also planned to unfriend her my social media platform and also cut every contact i have with her but i'm afraid it might hurt her and cause her to hate me.
Now i want geniune and matured advice here,take me as ur junior bro and advice me. have i decided the right thing to do?? why has a one time virgin become such lustful hoe?? or is it normal?? is she trying to take advantage of me cus i'm a virgin?? what is the best way to go abt dis??
what's her name? Anita?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:
infact Give Me Her Facebook Name
Lol..there is no need for that,just drop the solution here then i will pass it accross
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Offpoint:
what's her name? Anita?
Lol...owk ur moniker says it all
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Offpoint: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:

Lol...owk ur moniker says it all
I dey ask you questions you dey talk about Monica... might be someone I know or someone who know someone I know
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Offpoint:

I dey ask you questions you dey talk about Monica... might be someone I know or someone who know someone I know
Owk her name isn't anita
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Offpoint: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:
Owk her name isn't anita
OK, wish you luck in your ambitions or dream
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by ashjay001(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:

What was that for?? is that all you can do/say to this issue??

Lgrin

When u start fvcking for real, u'll look back on ds episode n wonder hw u cud av been ds dumb!?

A guy keeping his virginity, in ds age n time

Just pray u marry a lady with like libido!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Akinbahm(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
What doom are you talking about?
Ladies trap!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Akinbahm:
Ladies trap!
Okay I understand
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Lalasticlala & mynd44 thinks otherwise
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2017
na ur type dy later turn ashawo boy, u go still fall for anoda sex chat and den d real bleep.cut off now
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Prefola:

It's normal for a lady to desire you. It's not out of the ordinary. U Av the ability to supress yours and wave it off but she can't suppress her cos there could be something about u that makes her hormone rage. Remember you and her are two different individuals from different backgrounds. So dont expect her to feel like you and abstain from sex.
ladies who want to be disvirgined before marriage, acts in such way. It's just the hormones raging thats all. It's nature taking course.

Then you,. You are feeling guilty and dirty, right?
Which means your conscience is against having sex with her.

Then don't have sex with her.

Start preaching to her

Stop chatting dirty.

She will get the message and leave you in peace.

Our conscience is like a mini god that protects us from what our spirit being do not want to get mixed up with , due to reasons best known by your inner being.

Sex is spiritual.. It's not just physical.

So if your mind and spirit is kicking against it? Cut her loose and be free from her temptations and dirty talks.

At least you owe yourself that duty.

A time will. Come when u will feel at peace to make love to a lady ,your mind, body and spirit agrees with.

Today is just not the day for you to be disvirgned.

It's not all meat, one must swallow.
Be wise.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=alexialin post=62787613]

It's normal for a lady to desire you. It's not out of the ordinary. U Av the ability to supress yours and wave it off but she can't suppress her cos there could be something about u that makes her hormone rage. Remember you and her are two different individuals from different backgrounds. So dont expect her to feel like you and abstain from sex.
ladies who want to be disvirgined before marriage, acts in such way. It's just the hormones raging thats all. It's nature taking course.

Then you,. You are feeling guilty and dirty, right?
Which means your conscience is against having sex with her.

Then don't have sex with her.

Start preaching to her

Stop chatting dirty.

She will get the message and leave you in peace.

Our conscience is like a mini god that protects us from what our spirit being do not want to get mixed up with , due to reasons best known by your inner being.

THANKS ARE BUNCH
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by hanassholesolo: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Prefola:
This girl is someone that told me she was a virgin and that she would love to keep it for her husband and i told her i was a virgin too..
now i'm just confused, i have made up my mind to tell her to give me space and also planned to unfriend her my social media platform and also cut every contact i have with her but i'm afraid it might hurt her and cause her to hate me.

Just because of sex?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? / Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? /

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.