Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) (47110 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ab0kis.
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nne5:
DSS and chief security operative?

I better respect myself and say Nice pics grin grin

Me now holding it in. grin
whisper to me what you wanted to say cheesy
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Social Media is finally making ppl mad.. Identities of ppl like dis is supposed to be classified info

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nne5: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:
whisper to me what you wanted to say cheesy
Lol it's better left unsaid
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nne5:

Lol it's better left unsaid

You are wise. I was going to report you afterwards. grin
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
HiddenShadow:
I thought DSS officers should be secret about their identity.

Anyway Nigeria is zoo full of zombies that don't know their code of conduct
Is that a question or display of f**lishness? What's hidden or code of conduct? In case u don't know, DSS are attached to VIP's and Gov's and president but discreet job are meant for everybody but at selected location. U can't be sent on such mission if u are not meant for it or trained for intelligence gathering.

Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hotzone:

Is that a question or display of f**lishness? What's hidden or code of conduct? In case u don't know, DSS are attached to VIP's and Gov's and president but discreet job are meant for everybody but at selected location. U can't be sent on such mission if u are not meant for it or trained for intelligence gathering.
you just ended up displaying your own infinite foolishness. You could not give a sane reply to his concerns... how many times do you CIA operatives posting their per wedding ops on Social media ewu nama
cc Hiddenshadow

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:

Uncle how will that affects you in anyway

BMC couldn't employ people with dexterous command of English language. undecided
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
tafabaloo:
If she is actually an operative of DSS , then her dismissal is loading ......
why..because she married her colleague!
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Good one from her.Many female DSS really find it hard to get married and stay married. They behave like men.
Generalisation! How many you know?
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by nkwuocha1: 2:42am On Nov 28, 2017
nkemdi89:

Generalisation! How many you know?
You call "many" generalization undecided
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 3:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Let me come and be going.

Check my signature,
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2017
So they were playing Oringole on their job. cheesy
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2017
HiddenShadow:

you don't know shit man
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by afrika(f): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2017
That's it. No time in the job so u get married to the ones around u... Was expecting to hear distances away and different jobs
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by BafanaBafana: 6:27am On Nov 28, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Not all of them sir.
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by idu1(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
Abeg where is marilyn ogar self angry
She was transfered to borno state. I guess she's retired now....
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Some people sabi wait make them old finish before getting married . Imagine the two. HML
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by 400billionman: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Everybody wants to trend as yeye brity.
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by gabe: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
where is our TSTV ooooo
Re: DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nice looking couple

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.